Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

They are not prosecuting the guy for FARA violation alone. There are more serious crimes, and when they do that, they slap on other lesser crimes. Hunter didn't have a slew of more significant chargeable crimes.
and those charges are what exactly??

Oh goodie, now I get to tear you apart.

When you're bleeding from every orifice, just remember, YOU started it.

What's your evidence that Biden took any bribe? And a bribe to do what, specifically?

Even Comer can't answer these questions. He has accusations a-plenty, but doesn't have the evidence.

But you do?

Good luck.

What's your evidence that Biden took any bribe? And a bribe to do what, specifically?

Even Comer can't answer these questions. He doesn't have the evidence.

But you do?

Good luck.
I don't need evidence.

I just have to make you unpopular.

And you dont need much help in that area.

So when you told us that you could 'back up your bullshit'.....that was bullshit.

Well, that was easy.
You STILL don't get it, shit for brains.

I decide.

You don't.

Now shut the fuck up and get out of here

You STILL don't get it, shit for brains.

I decide.

You don't.

Now shut the fuck up and get out of here

So much for you backing your bullshit. If even you treat your words like meaningless nonsense, surely you'll understand when I do the same.

Thanks for playing.

So much for you backing your bullshit. If even you treat your words like meaningless nonsense, surely you'll understand when I do the same.

Thanks for playing.
I'm not playing with you, retard.

You don't rate. You're not even mildly amusing.

I decide who deserves time and energy. It's NOT YOUR DECISION, stupid brainless libtard.

Now do what I said and STFU. Go back to school. Don't come back till you understand the ground rules.

I'm not playing with you, retard.

You don't rate. You're not even mildly amusing.

I decide who deserves time and energy. It's NOT YOUR DECISION, stupid brainless libtard.

Now do what I said and STFU. Go back to school. Don't come back till you understand the ground rules.

Or you're here for our entertainment, Scruff. We all knew you couldn't back your bullshit before you uttered it.

I just enjoyed making you admit it.

So much for Biden taking bribes.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

Or you're here for our entertainment, Scruff. We all knew you couldn't back your bullshit before you uttered it.

I just enjoyed making you admit it.

So much for Biden taking bribes.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.
Fuck you.

I'm busy with other people now.

I may or may not get to you, depending on whether you decide to grow a brain cell or remain just another shit slinging howler monkey like the rest of your dimwitted leftard pals.

Lack of understanding on your part does not constitute failure on my part. I should never have taken you off the ignore list in the first place, asswipe.

Be careful picking fights. Some of us have long memories.

What ever the president is briefed about classified included

Says who? Again, you're just making this nonsense up as you go along.

And you still don't even know what the Clinton Tapes are. Would you like me to share it with you? I'd be happy to walk you through the case you refuse to read. You won't even have to go farther than page 2.

I've got you, baby bird. Just open your little maw, and I'll spit all that sweet, sweet knowledge right in for you.

Says who? Again, you're just making this nonsense up as you go along.

And you still don't even know what the Clinton Tapes are. Would you like me to share it with you? I'd be happy to walk you through the case you refuse to read. You won't even have to go farther than page 2.

I've got you, baby bird. Just open your little maw, and I'll spit all that sweet, sweet knowledge right in for you.
It's nonsense gibberish that you don't know what takes place in the west wing. FYI it's where the president is brief classified subjects are discussed and Clinton was taping them

Stating it’s irrelevant isn’t ignoring it. It’s stating that the point your trying to make does not change the issue.
What would the president discuss with his chief of staffs in the west wing? Only an idiot would not say classified subjects matters

What would the president discuss with his chief of staffs in the west wing? Only an idiot would not say classified subjects matters
Again, this is totally irrelevant.

No one has argued that these tapes are classified government documents like the ones Trump took.

You have yet to prove Trump took any classified documents
The DoJ will.
1689464905440.jpeg

Again, this is totally irrelevant.

No one has argued that these tapes are classified government documents like the ones Trump took.
Its relevant because the west wing is the place where the president is briefed classified subjects were recorded in the west wing during the president briefings

Its relevant because the west wing is the place where the president is briefed classified subjects were recorded in the west wing during the president briefings
Yes.

But it has no relevance on your assertion that the president can take classified government documents.

Forum List

Back