Comey decries leaks but is a prime example himself

Hearing his testimony and reading it - I've come off with a shitload of respect for him and total disgust for Trump and Clinton.
. Comey proved that he was way over his head in the investigating of these cases, and no telling how many more he has botched or politicized. Comey's firing was warranted, and especially after such an amature performance that he gave in that hearing.

I disagree that he was "way over his head" - he was having walk a tightrope no one should.
. A tight rope he created for himself. Hard to believe this guy led the bureau.
You loved him when he was driving the bus over Hillary....

Quit your whining.... Comey should be promoted for putting justice over politics finally.
. Now why does this post have my name attached to something I didn't say ?
Seriously? You're denying you said "Comey should be promoted"?

. Comey proved that he was way over his head in the investigating of these cases, and no telling how many more he has botched or politicized. Comey's firing was warranted, and especially after such an amature performance that he gave in that hearing.

I disagree that he was "way over his head" - he was having walk a tightrope no one should.

Quit your whining.... Comey should be promoted for putting justice over politics finally.
. Not sure where you got that from, but those were not my words at all... Someone must be playing around in between the [QUOTES] or with the functions here, and they are either adding or changing the post in which have been written. Wait a minute, now how long ago was this written ? I could have said this in another thread or context when Comey was doing something right maybe. If I did say it, well then why did he change ?? Why the unfair treatment of Trump over Hillary ?? Hillary has done far worse things than Trump in most people's minds or opinions.

Last edited:
Yes, where in part Comey was trying to instruct the President on proper boundaries. I'm not sure that is analogous to sending everyone one OUT but Comey, and then talking about letting the Flynn investigation go.

It set a precedent for trump to feel that it was OK to go one on one. Had comey not done that first, trump probably would have been more circumspect.

There is no way of really knowing that, and firing Comey on top of it looks even worse.

In principle I agree with you, but the fact that trump fired comey is I think not pertinent. EVERYONE, left and right, was calling for comeys head, right up until trump fired him! Then their tunes all changed.

Trump applauded Comey's actions regarding Hillary's email investigation. Then he said that was reason for firing him? Then he changed the reasons multiple times? None of what Comey did was truly firable when compared to past FBI directors. And, listening to his testimony really kind of vindicates him in my eyes both in regards to actions taken towards and Trump and towards Clinton. My impression is that he was trying to walk a fine line between opposing forces seeking to politicize the FBI. And that's disturbing when you add being fired. It's not any one action here - it's all of them taken together.

No, the reason for firing him was the report from the deputy AG which declared comey was unfit to do the job. The other claims are not supported by fact.

Incorrect.

der GroppenFuhrer, in his interview with Lester Holt of NBC said that he had already made up his mind to fire Comey, regardless of any recommendations he would receive.

After boasting about firing Comey to two High Ranking Russian Officials, after tweeting about firing Comey, after giving a broadcast news interview about firing Comey there is no Executive Privilege. Comey leaked his own notes.

The Lying Lowlife, Misogynistic, Homophobic, Antisemitic Ass Hat in the White House will never testify and as for releasing the tapes, he also promised to release his taxes.

. Not sure where you got that from, but those were not my words at all... Someone must be playing around in between the [QUOTES] or with the functions here, and they are either adding or changing the post in which have been written. Wait a minute, now how long ago was this written ? I could have said this in another thread or context when Comey was doing something right maybe. If I did say it, well then why did he change ?? Why the unfair treatment of Trump over Hillary ?? Hillary has done far worse things than Trump in most people's minds or opinions.
You said it in October when you guys thought he was great.

It set a precedent for trump to feel that it was OK to go one on one. Had comey not done that first, trump probably would have been more circumspect.

There is no way of really knowing that, and firing Comey on top of it looks even worse.

In principle I agree with you, but the fact that trump fired comey is I think not pertinent. EVERYONE, left and right, was calling for comeys head, right up until trump fired him! Then their tunes all changed.

Trump applauded Comey's actions regarding Hillary's email investigation. Then he said that was reason for firing him? Then he changed the reasons multiple times? None of what Comey did was truly firable when compared to past FBI directors. And, listening to his testimony really kind of vindicates him in my eyes both in regards to actions taken towards and Trump and towards Clinton. My impression is that he was trying to walk a fine line between opposing forces seeking to politicize the FBI. And that's disturbing when you add being fired. It's not any one action here - it's all of them taken together.

No, the reason for firing him was the report from the deputy AG which declared comey was unfit to do the job. The other claims are not supported by fact.

Incorrect.

der GroppenFuhrer, in his interview with Lester Holt of NBC said that he had already made up his mind to fire Comey, regardless of any recommendations he would receive.

After boasting about firing Comey to two High Ranking Russian Officials, after tweeting about firing Comey, after giving a broadcast news interview about firing Comey there is no Executive Privilege. Comey leaked his own notes.

The Lying Lowlife, Misogynistic, Homophobic, Antisemitic Ass Hat in the White House will never testify and as for releasing the tapes, he also promised to release his taxes.

So, you admit trumps a liar, then believe what he said to Holt? Get real.

You said it in October when you guys thought he was great.
. Never said he was great, and I thought he was fair maybe, but he proved me wrong on that thought about him. He is a nut job like Trump accused him of being as according to some. I agree after that show.

Forum List

Back