Comey Grilled Before House Intelligence Meeting

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Democrats; "We must expose the traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."

Republicans; "We must persecute the patriots who have leaked information exposing traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."

Not quite, Vlad, not quite, though there are some solid differences.

Bull. Flynn's a "traitor?" I don't think so. The leakers who shared the phone conversations Trump had with two heads of state were not patriots; they were mischief makers.

Democrats; "We must expose the traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."

Republicans; "We must persecute the patriots who have leaked information exposing traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."
Depending on the leak, those switch.
I just sit back and laugh at all of you.

You don't need to remind us Snowden is regarded as a patriot by Democrats. You can lump them all as traitors, you included.
You mean Snowden and the Russian thieves are considered American Patriots by Republicans now, right?

And whomever leaked our CIA surveillance etc tactics 2 weeks ago are also American Patriots to the Republicans, right?

:rolleyes:

Oh, you're one of those bothsiderism morons.

How useful, ... idiot.

Dems don't mind to spend a lot of money for the "investigation", which results have been obvious [for all the sane people] even without any investigation: Trump never has had any ties to Russia, he never has even been a politician before and nobody (including Democrats themselves) could expect Trump to win the election, which Soros and his puppets were absolutely sure they already had in their pockets .

Last edited:
You don't need to remind us Snowden is regarded as a patriot by Democrats. You can lump them all as traitors, you included.
You mean Snowden and the Russian thieves are considered American Patriots by Republicans now, right?

And whomever leaked our CIA surveillance etc tactics 2 weeks ago are also American Patriots to the Republicans, right?

:rolleyes:

No, dingbat, I clearly stated Democrats regard Snowden as a patriot. They also regard the person at the NSA who leaked classified information as a patriot.

Oh, you're one of those bothsiderism morons.

How useful, ... idiot.
bothsiderism? Lol ok

So far from what I've listened to this investigation is a big bust.

Hell one of the Dems spend over an hour talking about Manafort.

A guy who used to be Trump's campaign manager.

He was looking for any wrongdoing on his part. Most of what they talked about happened back in 2007.

What that had to do with the Russians hacking Podesta's computer I have no idea.

Bull. Flynn's a "traitor?" I don't think so. The leakers who shared the phone conversations Trump had with two heads of state were not patriots; they were mischief makers.

nobody leaked or trapped Flynn, our intel was listening to Russians just like they always do, and Flynn walked into the wrong phone booth and got his ass busted. Since then, its proven Flynn was being paid by the Russians. He hid that from his own Army Bosses ...

Trump and his Cartel can't be trusted on any level

nobody leaked or trapped Flynn, our intel was listening to Russians just like they always do, and Flynn walked into the wrong phone booth and got his ass busted. Since then, its proven Flynn was being paid by the Russians. He hid that from his own Army Bosses ...

Trump and his Cartel can't be trusted on any level
he did? what did he say that he wasn't allowed to say? please enlighten us.

He was looking for any wrongdoing on his part. Most of what they talked about happened back in 2007.

What that had to do with the Russians hacking Podesta's computer I have no idea.

What we've learned from today's hearing ...

1) the FBI is investigating possible ties between Russia and some of Trump's campaign aide

2) Obama didn't order any kind of wiretap or surveillance of Trump Tower

3) Trump's March 4 tweets were just made-up bullshit based on a fake Breitbart story

You're right.

We already knew all of this.

What we've learned from today's hearing ...

1) the FBI is investigating possible ties between Russia and some of Trump's campaign aide

2) Obama didn't order any kind of wiretap or surveillance of Trump Tower

3) Trump's March 4 tweets were just made-up bullshit based on a fake Breitbart story

You're right.

We already knew all of this.
we also know there is no russia ties. already discussed. it's time to move to doing the country's business democrats in pretendland!

we also know there is no russia ties.

You must be daft ....

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia." - Donald Trump, Jr.

You must be daft ....

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia." - Donald Trump, Jr.
only in pretendland

You have to keep in mind that Obama ordered this investigation done BEFORE he left office. Several Reports have stated that he PRESERVED intelligence that was damming.

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence."

Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

MEANING--Obama would not have given this evidence to FBI Director, James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into this election, and he certainly wouldn't have handed it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

So Obama sits back waits patiently for one of them to lie under oath, then another leak pops out. He's holding the ACE card, and he has no intention of releasing it all until Democrats take over in 2018.

They have been wholly outfoxed by Barack Obama.

president-barack-obama-winks-as-he-tells-a-joke-about-his-place-of-picture-id143543351

Politics 101

You must be daft ....

The Emoluments clause of the Constitution is going to be hammered home when Democrats take over in 2018 also.

You'll have to exclude John McCain & Lindsey Graham. So you do have two Republicans that are PATRIOTS whom have hammered away at this Russian scandal.

Lindsey Graham offers two ways Trump Tower wiretapping could be bigger than Watergate

Forum List

Back