Comey says "No, thanks" to House sub poena

So the fact the Black Panthers were breaking the law in a black neighborhood means it's to be ignored. Is that why Democrats ignore the shootings in Chicago and other cities with large black populations that are murdering each other? Why do the Black Panthers get a pass? If it was the KKK doing the exact same thing, we'd never hear the end of it. Talk about racist hypocrisy. You really should be ashamed.

Exactly what law did they break? Were they allowed to be there? Did they threaten or injure anybody?
They threatened everyone there. They were carrying weapons and displaying them in a menacing fashion.

One guy had a billy club. Not one voter claimed they were threatened or intimidated. The stir was instigated by complaints from one poll watcher who was very active in the GOP. It was seen as right wing political theater at the time, and that hasn't changed in the decade since.
You're defending a Black Panther wielding a Billy club at a polling station. Very cool. Idiot.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out how dumb it was to make a big deal out of it 10 years ago, and how childish it is to bring it back up now.
It is a big deal. It's reprehensible. The fact you can't acknowledge it speaks volumes about your corruption.

Exactly what law did they break? Were they allowed to be there? Did they threaten or injure anybody?
They threatened everyone there. They were carrying weapons and displaying them in a menacing fashion.

One guy had a billy club. Not one voter claimed they were threatened or intimidated. The stir was instigated by complaints from one poll watcher who was very active in the GOP. It was seen as right wing political theater at the time, and that hasn't changed in the decade since.
You're defending a Black Panther wielding a Billy club at a polling station. Very cool. Idiot.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out how dumb it was to make a big deal out of it 10 years ago, and how childish it is to bring it back up now.
It is a big deal. It's reprehensible. The fact you can't acknowledge it speaks volumes about your corruption.

You're funny.

You're funny.
You're Corrupt.

You're funny.
You're Corrupt.

Then you should call the cops.

You're funny.
You're Corrupt.

No need when I can expose your corruption for all to see. Much more effective. Are you a Hillary or a Bernie Sanders supporter?

You're funny.
You're Corrupt.

No need when I can expose your corruption for all to see. Much more effective. Are you a Hillary or a Bernie Sanders supporter?

You seem to have psychic abilities. You tell me.

You're funny.
You're Corrupt.

You seem to have psychic abilities. You tell me.
No need. You should change your handle. "Fluffy" is more fitting.

Comey should refuse to testify until Trump does
He can exercise that choice from a jail cell where he's put for contempt of Congress.
All depends what a judge says. If they can't prove some sort of national security issue, he should get his wish to testify in public. I don't see a judge being impressed with Congress trying to enforce what is essentially a purely political decision.

He can exercise that choice from a jail cell where he's put for contempt of Congress.
All depends what a judge says. If they can't prove some sort of national security issue, he should get his wish to testify in public. I don't see a judge being impressed with Congress trying to enforce what is essentially a purely political decision.

If they want to question him about classified information, it's an easy decision.

If they want to question him about classified information, it's an easy decision.
That's a big "if" and they'll have to prove it to a judge. What are the chances this isn't all political and that the judge will allow them to proceed? Not very likely, IMO. They're plainly trying to get in under the wire before they lose their power.

That's a big "if" and they'll have to prove it to a judge. What are the chances this isn't all political and that the judge will allow them to proceed? Not very likely, IMO. They're plainly trying to get in under the wire before they lose their power.
Since when did Congress have to prove to a judge that subpoenaed testimony is classified?

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte(R) issued a sub poena for a private deposition to Comey and former AG Loretta Lynch. Not trusting the "selective leaking and distortion" of the outgoing Republican leadership, Comey has refused to appear before a closed-door hearing and will fight it in court. No word from Lynch, as yet.

House Republicans subpoena Comey, Lynch for private depositions - CNNPolitics
Congress needs to 'bend him over' publicly and show the country they have had enough of liberals / conspirators breaking laws while giving Congress the Finger!

I would also have Federal Agents peep-walk Rosenstein and Mueller and tell them 'You can thank Comey for the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, that it was his Obstruction that made Congress say 'enough' and decide to indict them for their earlier Obstruction by refusing to comply with Congressional subpoenas.

Congress has allowed Democrats to walk all over them, refusing to comply with Subpoenas without any consequences.

Time to end that BS.

Last edited:
House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte(R) issued a sub poena for a private deposition to Comey and former AG Loretta Lynch. Not trusting the "selective leaking and distortion" of the outgoing Republican leadership, Comey has refused to appear before a closed-door hearing and will fight it in court. No word from Lynch, as yet.
House Republicans subpoena Comey, Lynch for private depositions - CNNPolitics
Congress needs to 'bend him over' publicly and show the country they have had enough of liberals / conspirators breaking laws while giving Congress the Finger!
I'm sure your Uncle Adolf would approve, but that's not the way things work here. Congress has no power to do what you suggest without the approval of a judge. Perhaps you need a remedial course in what it means to be an American.

Forum List

Back