Comey: There Was Never Any Effort to Stop an Investigation for Political Reasons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Love giving you lefties a big wedgy.

Comey's May 3 testimony under oath:

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.

Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Comey is hanging himself. Does he really think no one is going to find these comments and call him out? Which face will he be wearing today, I wonder.

Comey is hanging himself. Does he really think no one is going to find these comments and call him out? Which face will he be wearing today, I wonder.
Waiting for the left to claim he lied while under oath, he was really being pressured for political reasons.
It's a lose-lose for the leftards.

If when all this Russia investigation stuff is done and no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign is found the meltdown the left had on election night will look tame compared to the one they will have over that. Who knows some of them might actually follow through on there promise to leave the country.

Trump told Russians that firing Comey took the pressure off.

You fuckers love a traitor

You freaks have been conditioned to not trust our media. You sound like Nixon supporters.

Love giving you lefties a big wedgy.

Comey's May 3 testimony under oath:
Rod Rosenstein firmly stood by the memo he wrote and later was cited by the White House to support President Trump’s decision to fire the FBI director – during briefings with Capitol Hill lawmakers, according to remarks obtained by Fox News.
I llok like from the Asst Deputy DOJ that he is not the only person who thinks that Comey needed to be "outed" for misfeasance in office. Judging from his damaging handicapping of the Clinton Crime investigation he needed to removed a long time ago.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.

Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

You freaks have been conditioned to not trust our media. You sound like Nixon supporters.
What else did Soros tell you to parrot for us, dufus?

Soros could knock on my front door and I wouldn't know it was him. Never heard him speak. Never read a word he's written. Don't know what he looks like. You nutbags and Trombies believe anything you are told by your chosen leaders.

Soros could knock on my front door and I wouldn't know it was him. Never heard him speak. Never read a word he's written. Don't know what he looks like. You nutbags and Trombies believe anything you are told by your chosen leaders.
Soros is a billion air who run a leftwing ord called Move On. Go read get up to date. www.soros.org This guy is hated in several Nation for trying to over throw the governments/. There fore I don't like any thng he sign on to

Last edited:

Soros is a billion air who run a leftwing ord called Move On. Go read get up to date. www.soros.org

A billion air? Cool!

Soros is a billion air who run a leftwing ord called Move On. Go read get up to date. www.soros.org

A billion air? Cool!

meh ... dime a dozen ... just like dumbass RW's

Forum List

Back