Comey: There Was Never Any Effort to Stop an Investigation for Political Reasons

You freaks have been conditioned to not trust our media. You sound like Nixon supporters.
What else did Soros tell you to parrot for us, dufus?

Soros could knock on my front door and I wouldn't know it was him. Never heard him speak. Never read a word he's written. Don't know what he looks like. You nutbags and Trombies believe anything you are told by your chosen leaders.
Soros is a billion air who run a leftwing ord called Move On. Go read get up to date. www.soros.org

A billion air? Cool!

meh ... dime a dozen ... just like dumbass RW's

And yet we kicked this shit out of you leftwits in multiple elections, took the House away from you, took the Senate away from you, then took the White House away from you. For the supposed elite educated party you people do a lot of losing.

If when all this Russia investigation stuff is done and no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign is found the meltdown the left had on election night will look tame compared to the one they will have over that. Who knows some of them might actually follow through on there promise to leave the country.
200w.gif

You freaks have been conditioned to not trust our media. You sound like Nixon supporters.

Soros could knock on my front door and I wouldn't know it was him. Never heard him speak. Never read a word he's written. Don't know what he looks like. You nutbags and Trombies believe anything you are told by your chosen leaders.
but you know his signature?

Soros is a billion air who run a leftwing ord called Move On. Go read get up to date. www.soros.org

A billion air? Cool!

And yet we kicked this shit out of you leftwits in multiple elections, took the House away from you, took the Senate away from you, then took the White House away from you. For the supposed elite educated party you people do a lot of losing.

From me?

Not quite. I just became a Democrat two months ago. Let's see how things shake out.

A billion air? Cool!

I'll say this one more time you fucking dumbass ... you or nobody like you has ever kicked my ass ...... that aside, I didnt vote for Clinton you stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back