Comments from Biden remind America about decency

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Holy crap, talk about whiplash. It's been a long time. An adult again.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.

Wow, he was so decent taking all of that cash from china to screw the citizens of the USA over. You are such a ridiculous, feckless, twat.

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.
But I thought Biden said Trump was a clown and those voting for him were deplorables.

Why even talk to them?

Now that is in power he wants everyone to behave, eh?

Hm?

What did he say that showed respect to those that voted for Trump?

What did he say that showed respect to those that voted for Trump?
He calls the childish and stupid and clowns, etc.

But yet he spends all his time talking to them.

I finnaly agree with you..

It's hysterical....hearing you vile, insanely disrespectful people talk about decency.

I do hope a respectful Right wing artist makes a nude statue of Biden...similar to the one you made for Trump
Exactly,the op is a fucking hypocrite talking about decency the fact he is talking about a man who went along with eveything mass murderer Obama did murdering women and children around the world.

All of a sudden....the Left wants to require respect and decency for their people?

Fuck em

Nah, the left is watching the right wing Republicans squabble with the Right wing Dems. Go ahead, fight amongst yourselves :laughing0301:

Wow, he was so decent taking all of that cash from china to screw the citizens of the USA over. You are such a ridiculous, feckless, twat.
Ah, yes, you're talking about Biden's secret Chinese bank account!

He said exactly what I expected him to say.
He claims that THEY are the ones protecting the American People, when in fact THEY are pulling yet another fast one on them.
I expected all of this to happen.
Last night the election was becoming a huge win for Trump....then the massive Democrat election-fraud machine Biden spoke of went to work.

pres.jpg

He... Also hasn't done anything worthwhile pretty much his entire career as far as I'm aware. I don't wish to trade effectiveness over well spoken... Which is lauphable given all his oopsies this year alone.

He said exactly what I expected him to say.
He claims that THEY are the ones protecting the American People, when in fact THEY are pulling yet another fast one on them.
I expected all of this to happen.
Last night the election was becoming a huge win for Trump....then the massive Democrat election-fraud machine Biden spoke of went to work.

View attachment 411266

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As long as he talks like a politician or "presidential," you wouldn't give a shit if it were Chairman Mao himself who was president, would you?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back