Comments from Biden remind America about decency

tenor.gif

Decency huh.

Biden kisses her granddaughter on the mouth, gives Jill the cheek. Classy!
I love that clip. Chris Coons 'the ho' watches as his daughter is molested by VP Biden. The girl is obviously petrified. Looks to me like Coons would have no problem sacrificing his pre teen daughter to Biden to become an accepted member of the Senate. Nothing to like there.
Sad that he would let his poor little girl get groomed like that that as Pervy Joe violates her space, as her mother holds her.

I'll be satisfied if "decent" Joe just stays away from the children.

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: BLM Drops by Biden White House Celebration With a Message: “For all of you f**king journalists, for all of you white liberals who have been celebrating, getting drunk off your asses about Biden winning this election, you are all a bunch of f**king fools!”

To borrow from a classic Far Side cartoon, “Yes, they’re all fools, gentlemen…But the question remains, ‘What kind of fools are they?'”

Can you imagine Joe selling a product? Doing commercials. Remember this...Joe came into office when the United States had virtually no debts. January of 1973. He has been around for all of it.

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Holy crap, talk about whiplash. It's been a long time. An adult again.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.
'Tara Reid'

Forum List

Back