Comments from Biden remind America about decency

tenor.gif

Decency huh.

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Holy crap, talk about whiplash. It's been a long time. An adult again.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.

If irony was gun powder, this post would blow 1,000 sq. miles right off the map.

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.

Are we just supposed to take your word for it that whatever Biden said was "presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble"? Forgive me for being so brash, but I don't see a link to what he said. Are you referring to this rambling 8-minute speech, where the media didn't even ask him about the money he took from Russian, Ukraine, and China?

"Decency" indeed.

Pretty words in a speech, but ugly conduct in his personal life. But pretty words is all that matters to Liberals.

I can see you petulant children hate the idea of being nice.
The children have been screwed over to many times. Your entertainer propaganda department convinced Progs that all Non Progs are Klan members and White Supremacists and Religious Cultists. This while most all the violence is Prog derived. Anyway we can life with some cities vaporized. I know how it sounds. But it is quicker and it requires no bullshitting. Hard to believe it is only 20 years since 9/11. And now the cities can become wastelands and we will not care.

So you actually buy his bullshit about being president for "all americans"

Rube.

Fantastic satire. I salute you! Really clever while being devious.

I won't mock those Trump voters who have decided to act like grownups and accept reality, instead of throwing these loser-hypocrite tantrums. You know, both of those people.

There aren't many like that. The Trump cult spent 4 years teaching them that basic human decency meant liberalism, therefore any decent human being had to be destroyed. Trump cultists were trained to be vicious Stalinist lackeys, and they learned well.

So, cry on, Trump cult losers. Know that we're laughing at you. Mmmm, Trump cult tears, so delicious, so yummy. Mor plz.

Tears.jpg

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You think we are going to bow to the bullshit of the last four years.

Think again...asshole.

Biden sounded doddering and pleading "please like me". He thinks this is like the old days where he will be treated respectfully just because he's president.

Go change your diapers, Joe.

If its true that cheating has happened, what exactly can be done in response? Can a candidate be disqualified or arrested for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If its true that cheating has happened, what exactly can be done in response? Can a candidate be disqualified or arrested for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nothing........please carefully read Brokelosers absolutely accurate and prophetic post......
EVERYTHING you could ever need to know is RIGHT THERE

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

So you actually buy his bullshit about being president for "all americans"

Rube.
This, coming from an obedient Trumpster.

Oh, the irony.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back