Comments from Biden remind America about decency

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Holy crap, talk about whiplash. It's been a long time. An adult again.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.

As long as he talks like a polished politician to your face you'll ignore the highly illegal pay for play schemes, years of blatant racism and crime bills putting 1000's of black men in jail. It's amazing to sit back and watch half the nation vote against there own self interests because they are so uniformed.

"Be nice" signs have been placed in Wisconsin's capital since May. We are not buying it. Best to seriously review this attempt at pacification and compare the crucial differences between Russian communism and Chinese communism. We can clearly see that Biden is a Chinese corksucker. The correct intuition is to be fearful of communism.

So, you're not following Biden's lead on reconciliation either?

Obviously I am. Did you not read me announcing my respect towards mature Trump voters?

Look at how Biden acts. That's how the grownups act.

Look at how the liberals act. That's how the grownups act.

Look at how the majority of the Trump backers here act. That's how hysterical children act.

You don't cater to tantrums, espeically tantrums calling for killing your opposition. When those violent and psychotic tantrums cease, the Trump cultists will be allowed back at the grownup table.

So Joe Biden comes out to make some comments, is presidential, articulate, respectful, hopeful, and humble.

Anyway, good luck sir, this ain't over. And thanks for the reminder of what the White House occupant should be.

As long as he talks like a polished politician to your face you'll ignore the highly illegal pay for play schemes, years of blatant racism and crime bills putting 1000's of black men in jail. It's amazing to sit back and watch half the nation vote against there own self interests because they are so uniformed.
Or, I'm merely comparing him to the damaged, childlike, arrogant, ignorant buffoon in the White House.

But believe whatever makes you "feel" better.

If its true that cheating has happened, what exactly can be done in response? Can a candidate be disqualified or arrested for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nothing........please carefully read Brokelosers absolutely accurate and prophetic post......
EVERYTHING you could ever need to know is RIGHT THERE

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
This person that you have quoted to me here, what do they believe should've been done whenever they think that a screw up took place?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Sure. He's a politician. That's what they do. Sound nice, be articulate and tell everyone what they want to hear. Biden has been doing that for 40 years. He should be good at it.

So, you're not following Biden's lead on reconciliation either?

Obviously I am. Did you not read me announcing my respect towards mature Trump voters?

Look at how Biden acts. That's how the grownups act.

Look at how the liberals act. That's how the grownups act.

Look at how the majority of the Trump backers here act. That's how hysterical children act.

You don't cater to tantrums, espeically tantrums calling for killing your opposition. When those violent and psychotic tantrums cease, the Trump cultists will be allowed back at the grownup table.

Your respect?

You mean this? Odd you cut it, ,btw.

"
I won't mock those Trump voters who have decided to act like grownups and accept reality, instead of throwing these loser-hypocrite tantrums. You know, both of those people.

There aren't many like that. The Trump cult spent 4 years teaching them that basic human decency meant liberalism, therefore any decent human being had to be destroyed. Trump cultists were trained to be vicious Stalinist lackeys, and they learned well.

So, cry on, Trump cult losers. Know that we're laughing at you. Mmmm, Trump cult tears, so delicious, so yummy. Mor plz. "

In the real world, Biden ran a divisive campaign and is talking shit right now. If he wins, he will govern as a partisan ideologue and give no consideration to the interests or even RIGHTS of his enemies.

Or, I'm merely comparing him to the damaged, childlike, arrogant, ignorant buffoon in the White House.

If you were serious about supporting Biden's respectful attempt at healing the divisions of the "season of darkness", you would be stopping the name calling.

So, do you think there is a big gap between you and the "adult" Biden, or do you think you and Biden are on the same page, ie talking shit and still being divisive as hell?

Mac, you are such a pussy.......a twinker that chooses the path of least resistance. You have zero convictions and simply seek to curry favor with the flavor of the day. You are the kind of coward that would have told the Nazis "Fuck those Jews!! Can I help with the extraction of their gold fillings because I am a total BEAST with a pair of pliers"....you strike me as being that gutless.
That's right, Mac......."snicker" away like you cut a fart in church. Being the ball-less wonder that you are? You BETTER keep a low profile and mind your P's and Q's lest I be forced to embarrass you further and expose you for the puss-bag poseur that you are. Don't get pissed at me that your tiny nads never dropped.....blame it on your sperm donor that was even less endowed than you are.

(snicker)
You funny little goofball.

So much healing.

Mac, you are such a pussy.......a twinker that chooses the path of least resistance. You have zero convictions and simply seek to curry favor with the flavor of the day. You are the kind of coward that would have told the Nazis "Fuck those Jews!! Can I help with the extraction of their gold fillings because I am a total BEAST with a pair of pliers"....you strike me as being that gutless.
That's right, Mac......."snicker" away like you cut a fart in church. Being the ball-less wonder that you are? You BETTER keep a low profile and mind your P's and Q's lest I be forced to embarrass you further and expose you for the puss-bag poseur that you are. Don't get pissed at me that your tiny nads never dropped.....blame it on your sperm donor that was even less endowed than you are.

(snicker)

So much healing.
I notice you had no problem with Dale's nasty vulgarity and personal insults, but my responses caused you to react.

This is a perfect example of why people like you will never be a part of any progress.

(snicker)

So much healing.
I notice you had no problem with Dale's nasty vulgarity and personal insults, but my responses caused you to react.

This is a perfect example of why people like you will never be a part of any progress.

Dale is not pretending to be looking for reconciliation and unity, the way you are.

Do you disagree with Biden on his wanting to be a President for all Americans? DO you think he needs to divide out people like Dale and me, from society so that our voices don't distract from "progress"?

You musta seen a different biden than the rest of us has seen.

I expect the winner of this election to receive the same type and amount of support that the current president has received for the last 4 years.

He... Also hasn't done anything worthwhile pretty much his entire career as far as I'm aware. I don't wish to trade effectiveness over well spoken... Which is lauphable given all his oopsies this year alone.
Yes he has! Yes he has! I haven't heard about covid in two days. biden cured it.

(snicker)

So much healing.

Dale is not pretending to be looking for reconciliation and unity, the way you are.

Do you disagree with Biden on his wanting to be a President for all Americans? DO you think he needs to divide out people like Dale and me, from society so that our voices don't distract from "progress"?
I want him to be a President for all Americans, unlike Trump. No, I want people like you "divided out" naturally and through the culture. That is not a President's job. That's the job of our society, to culturally marginalize those who are part of the problem.

Let me be as clear as I can here: I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I find our little "conversations" to be tedious and asymmetrical, as I do with most people like you. I don't know why you continue to post to me. I would prefer that you didn't.

I expect the winner of this election to receive the same type and amount of support that the current president has received for the last 4 years.
Or 12.

We're gonna Impeach the senile mother fucker

Now thats democrat classy

How can you impeach Biden when the democrats control the House?

What drugs are you on? Or is it that you haven't taken your prescribed drugs yet today?

Either one, you have no grasp of reality.

(snicker)

So much healing.

I want him to be a President for all Americans, unlike Trump. No, I want people like you "divided out" naturally and through the culture. That is not a President's job. That's the job of our society, to culturally marginalize those who are part of the problem.

Let me be as clear as I can here: I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I find our little "conversations" to be tedious and asymmetrical, as I do with most people like you. I don't know why you continue to post to me. I would prefer that you didn't.

So, you don't support Biden in his stated intent to be a President for All Americans, yet you support Biden for making the attempt....

That makes complete sense to me. If you value form over substance and know that Biden is just going though the motions while planning to govern just as divisively as a partisan would want.

Your lack of honesty is depressing. There is no chance of dialog when one side is just lying and refusing to even engage in discussion in good faith.

This becomes nothing but the exercise of power upon the unwilling without any concern for their interests or even their rights.

So you actually buy his bullshit about being president for "all americans"

Rube.
This, coming from an obedient Trumpster.

Oh, the irony.

Obedient?

I voted for him because his positions match my positions far more than the Dem positions, and more than then nevertrumpers positions.

We're gonna Impeach the senile mother fucker

Now thats democrat classy

How can you impeach Biden when the democrats control the House?

What drugs are you on? Or is it that you haven't taken your prescribed drugs yet today?

Either one, you have no grasp of reality.
What happens if the Deplorable side becomes as active as Progs in subterfuge, cheating and violence?

Forum List

Back