COMMIE OBAMA BASHES AMERICA: “I personally would not disagree,” with Raul Castro’s criticism of Amer

Yeah, he's a piece of crap alright, and so is his wife.

So Obama agrees that people should have security in their old age and healthcare?

What a commie

COMMIE OBAMA BASHES AMERICA: “I personally would not disagree,” with Raul Castro’s criticism of America." [Video] » 100percentfedUp.com

Obama is an enemy alien and he was at home with the Cuban chapter of enemy nations that he loves and supports.

Obama hates America and wants to destroy (fundamentally change) it.
That would have been more effective if you'd have taken it even further out of context.

Does that mean he didn't say it or that he didn't mean it?

COMMIE OBAMA BASHES AMERICA: “I personally would not disagree,” with Raul Castro’s criticism of America." [Video] » 100percentfedUp.com

Obama is an enemy alien and he was at home with the Cuban chapter of enemy nations that he loves and supports.

That would have been more effective if you'd have taken it even further out of context.

take / quote something out of context American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

take something out of context

take / quote something out of context American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

Obama said he would not disagree with Castro's criticism of the US. Did he later say he did disagree? If he didn't, the statement stands alone.

Raul Castro states he like Ice Cream
Obama declares he personally would not disagree with that

Jimmy Moore starts thread....Obama proves he agrees with commies!

Obama was already my most detested living thing in the face of the Earth -- after his hissy-fit speech after the Paris attacks, mocking 70% of Americans for opposing his ISIS-infiltrated Syrian refugee obsession out of legitimate national safety concerns. There are only so many perjoratives I can drag out of my vocabulary to depict this spoiled, loathsome, racial chip-on-shoulder crybaby, white-America-resenting Al Sharpton jizz cup. I don't normally do this, but I wish Typhoid Barry would contract a terminal cancer....easily the slimiest abomination in WH history, supported by the most violent, hate-filled, leftist psychopaths this country has ever shat out of its collective asshole.

Yes, ever since that Nov. speech, I actually detest Obama even more than the Chef-Boyardee-looking, Pope Francis-Foot-Fetish-Faggot who defended the Charlie Hebdo massacre -- all to service his homosexual fetish for male muslim feet.

Oh, the typical it was taken out of context excuse.

So Obama agrees that people should have security in their old age and healthcare?

What a commie
Bring back child labor so the kids can work in sweatshops to pay for it! Muahahahhahahahah :badgrin:

Yes, that would solve all our problems. After all, child and slave labor built this economy in the 18th and 19th centuries.

1024px-Child_laborer.jpg

Truth hurts brainwashed twits like you, doesn't it?

What truth? He was referring to education and health care. There's been huge cuts in public education in America and student loan debt is bigger than the total credit card debt. The ACA is NOT what Obama wanted for a health care policy, but it was neutered by the Republicans so that the big insurance companies could survive. That's the facts, Jack.

What a commie
Bring back child labor so the kids can work in sweatshops to pay for it! Muahahahhahahahah :badgrin:

Yes, that would solve all our problems. After all, child and slave labor built this economy in the 18th and 19th centuries.

1024px-Child_laborer.jpg
Yep, my dad told my son why he could no longer compete on his junior high school basketball team.
farmkids.jpg

But then, how else are we going to pay for entitlements?

If the young don't work, who will?

Obama said he would not disagree with Castro's criticism of the US. Did he later say he did disagree? If he didn't, the statement stands alone.
Raul Castro likes the color blue. Do you agree that blue is a pretty good color?

What truth? He was referring to education and health care. There's been huge cuts in public education in America and student loan debt is bigger than the total credit card debt. The ACA is NOT what Obama wanted for a health care policy, but it was neutered by the Republicans so that the big insurance companies could survive. That's the facts, Jack.
Good thing, obuthole care is bad enough as it is.

Forum List

Back