Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

How are they going to smear Trump because he exaggerates. We all know that. The perception of trump will not change. IF they are releasing them then there is something juicy.

NYT reports says that they have obtained these records that report Trump just paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, and that same tiny amount the following year. Trump paid no income tax at all in 11 out of the 18 years that the Times examined after obtaining his tax-return data.

Yeah I want to see them
1. Are you a tax attorney? If not, how do think you will understand what is certain to be very complicated tax returns?
2. If he legally paid very little income taxes, it's because he took losses and didn't have any income to declare, or had offsetting qualified expenses. Again, beyond hoping you can find something embarrassing, what do you think you'll find that you even understand?

Why? You mean ILLEGALLY involved with other countries, and name me any big business this day NOT involved with other countries!

And if he was, the IRS would have already caught that.
Uh huh. They were cowed by Trump into not doing their jobs. Therefore laws must be written compelling them to release their taxes.

Don't worry. Plenty of tax attorneys will happily analyze them for us all.
So, to be accurate then, you don't REALLY want to see them at all, you want somebody ELSE to see them and give you a number on a line you can parrot other peoples' opinions about. And, of course, those tax attorneys will be the same ones in the IRS that put TRUMP!'s returns under the microscope all these years and didn't find anything worth reporting to anyone?

Uh huh. They were cowed by Trump into not doing their jobs. Therefore laws must be written compelling them to release their taxes.

Evidence that they were "cowed by TRUMP! into not doing their jobs"? And why are House democrats leaking information about TRUMP!'s taxes, anyway? I guess we need to write laws compelling democrats to keep private information private...

So, to be accurate then, you don't REALLY want to see them at all, you want somebody ELSE to see them and give you a number on a line you can parrot other peoples' opinions about
Ha, yes, I know how the Trump cult feels about education and expertise. That's why you fools voted for the guy who knows more about war than the generals. 😅

Ha, yes, I know how the Trump cult feels about education and expertise. That's why you fools voted for the guy who knows more about war than the generals. 😅
I am smart enough to know it would take a good deal of study for me to accurately read the details of TRUMP!'s tax returns and confidently point out where the IRS's tax attorneys were wrong. I'll stick to the intricacies of SQL Server Availability Groups, so by all means, screech about something someone online tells you was not only in the returns, but what it all means.

I am smart enough to know it would take a good deal of study for me to accurately read the details of TRUMP!'s tax returns and confidently point out where the IRS's tax attorneys were wrong. I'll stick to the intricacies of SQL Server Availability Groups, so by all means, screech about something someone online tells you was not only in the returns, but what it all means.
What a bunch of vapid goosestepping.

What a bunch of vapid goosestepping.
Well, consider that you admitted you don't really want to see the returns, you want someone to dig through them for you and tell you what to be outraged about. How is that even controversial to you? And if you're willing to do that, you're willing to be a dupe for someone with an agenda feeding you disinformation that you will then uncritically regurgitate, all in the hope of, something.

Well, consider that you admitted you don't really want to see the returns, you want someone to dig through them for you and tell you what to be outraged about. How is that even controversial to you? And if you're willing to do that, you're willing to be a dupe for someone with an agenda feeding you disinformation that you will then uncritically regurgitate, all in the hope of, something.
This vapid whining won't help. Your dislike of knowledge, education, and expertise only embarrasses you.

How are they going to smear Trump because he exaggerates. We all know that. The perception of trump will not change. IF they are releasing them then there is something juicy.

NYT reports says that they have obtained these records that report Trump just paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, and that same tiny amount the following year. Trump paid no income tax at all in 11 out of the 18 years that the Times examined after obtaining his tax-return data.

Yeah I want to see them
Lol, bless your heart. Trump paid taxes in advance and in the end he had to pay an additional $750. I bet you were heart broken when Maddow released them and it showed. He paid his fair share.

Forum List

Back