Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

Thats irrelevant. Politicians are not required to release them and the people have no entitlement to see them...and congress has no authority to release them.
I say we force all government representatives to release their tax returns. Show how they got rich off their salary.

Lol, bless your heart. Trump paid taxes in advance and in the end he had to pay an additional $750. I bet you were heart broken when Maddow released them and it showed. He paid his fair share.
The leftie Democrats are not interested in actual facts. They are not capable of anything beyond chanting slogans. They proved that with their discussions of Donald Trump, their rants about gun control and their insane ranting about "The end of abortion" with the overturning of Roe v Wade. Their corrupt and dishonest leaders like Schumer and Pelosi make no attempt to tell them the truth. Uncle Jojo should be sued for taking money under false pretenses for getting paid as President.

So, you base your views on what the Repubs did in 2014.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense now.
The GOP/MAGA already set the precedent. It's kinda silly to ehine about it being used now, isn't it? You think the GOP/MAGA wouldn't do it again if given the opportunity?

It showed Trump paid his fair share and if it happens again. Trump will win alot more supporters.

Not nearly enough. Nearly half of the electorate won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Which means that Trump needs almost all the independents.

And they can't stand him either.

Its unlikely Rachel Maddow is going to change that.

Not nearly enough. Nearly half of the electorate won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Which means that Trump needs almost all the independents.

And they can't stand him either.

Its unlikely Rachel Maddow is going to change that.
But Democrats releasing his tax returns for spite. Will turn alot of people. A buddy of mine said he would never vote for Trump is starting to change his mind. You loons go too far. But keep it up with Trump then DeSantis can come in for the kill.

But Democrats releasing his tax returns for spite. Will turn alot of people. A buddy of mine said he would never vote for Trump is starting to change his mind. You loons go too far. But keep it up with Trump then DeSantis can come in for the kill.

Oh, your buddy.

Well my buddy, who voted for Trump twice, won't ever do it again after his call for the termination of the constitution.

I have another buddy that voted for Trump once that wouldn't ever do it again because of January 6th.

So my two buddies outnumber your buddy 2 to 1.

"Terminating the Constitution" vs. "release of tax returns Trump promised to release" isn't going to have the result you want.

Oh, your buddy.

Well my buddy, who voted for Trump twice, won't ever do it again after his call for the termination of the constitution.

I have another buddy that voted for Trump once that wouldn't ever do it again because of January 6th.

So my two buddies outnumber your buddy 2 to 1.
Lol, your buddies are idiots and listen to the mainstream media. Instead of the truth.

Lol, your buddies are idiots and listen to the mainstream media. Instead of the truth.

The truth is that Trump called for the termination of the constitution. The truth is that Trump sent his supporters to the Capitol and did nothing for 3 hours while they attacked it.

But you think Independents, who already couldn't stand Trump before are going to forget his call to terminate the constitution and his ineptitude on January 6th

.......because of tax returns?

Smiling.....good luck with that.

The truth is that Trump called for the termination of the constitution. The truth is that Trump sent his supporters to the Capitol and did nothing for 3 hours while they attacked it.

But you think Independents, who already couldn't stand Trump before are going to forget his call to terminate the constitution and his ineptitude on January 6th

.......because of tax returns?

Smiling.....good luck with that.
Trump told his supporters to go and peacefully let their voices be heard. If that's what you call an insurrection, then Biden should be charged as an accessory to a murder.
FB_IMG_1665306866282.jpg

Trump told his supporters to go and peacefully let their voices be heard. If that's what you call an insurrection, then Biden should be charged as an accessory to a murder.
View attachment 740775

Trump told his people to go.......after sitting on his ass watching TV for 3 hours while the supporters he sent to the Capitol attacked it.

Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

But Independents are going to forget all of that......because of tax returns?

Laughing....good luck.

Trump told his people to go.......after sitting on his ass watching TV for 3 hours while the supporters he sent to the Capitol attacked it.

Laughing....good luck.
You didn't see Trump's tweets from that afternoon? They were released when Elon reinstated Trump's account. You should look at them. But I notice Biden hasn't done anything about his hate speech.

Laughing....good luck.
Lol, because you loons stole the 2020 election?

You didn't see Trump's tweets from that afternoon? They were released when Elon reinstated Trump's account. You should look at them. But I notice Biden hasn't done anything about his hate speech.

Smiling....did your "Buddy" tell you about Trump's tweets?

Lol, because you loons stole the 2020 election?

Or, Trump was an unpopular candidate in a lagging economy. And just lost.

Your fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory to balm an unearned sense of entitlement is simply unnecessary.

Forum List

Back