Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

Lol, don't think so. Biden is going to fuck your party. 1.2 trillion more in printing is going to raise inflation more.

So Trump *won't* claim that the primary was rigged and fraudulent if he loses? Ask Ted Cruz how well that assumption worked out historically.

"Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. The tweet disappeared within minutes of posting and was replaced by with another that no longer included the word “illegally.”

Followed by this gem:

1671663511552.png

But 2024 will be different? DeSantis wins and Trump just accept it, huh?

Again, good fucking luck on that one.

Last edited:
What law states he has to make his returns public?
Trump refusing to disclose his tax documents is yet another example of why is unfit to hold any public office: his contempt for settled, accepted norms and traditions, and his contempt for the will of the people.

If Trump didn’t want to be open and honest with the American people, he shouldn’t have run for president.

While quite aware, it has become tradition for a candidate before an election, but this crap is about him not doing it before the 2016 election and whether I liked or you liked it or not, he was elected, anyway.
That;s the point. Keeping information, like who a candidate is beholden to, that people would use, to make a wise decision.

Among the idiotic reasons given by the IRS as to why no audit, because Trump’s tax returns were ‘professionally prepared’ no audit was warranted.
How did that work out when Arthur Anderson did Enron's taxes.

The scandal happened as a result of accounting and auditing irregularities leading to a loss of $74 billion. Enron was an audit failure by Arthur Andersen and the case came into light when Enron encountered a collapse in the third quarter of 2001 which resulted in the largest Bankruptcy in US history.

Thanks for admitting you are no different than them.

Few people are honest enough to do that.
Bullshit. Playing by the same rules is not being the same. Michael Jorden played by the same rules as everybody else, but that didn't make him the same as everybody else.

You folks know, I am not a Trump supporter, not a party member and have stated my Independent status many times. That said, what is this action other than partisan bullsh#t? While quite aware, it has become tradition for a candidate before an election, but this crap is about him not doing it before the 2016 election and whether I liked or you liked it or not, he was elected, anyway. That was then. This is now. I am aware, the Supreme Court the Supreme Court ordered that he release the information to Congressional scrutiny. I am good with that, but they never said release it to the public, that I am aware of. This is just a spitefull, partisan action and I tend to think, public release at this point is an undue release, an invasion of privacy (even if he's an asshole) and possibly illegal. My representative is on that committee and voted against. Barring him not doing something stupid (which he doesn't have much history of) I shall vote for him again, next time he runs.

They broke the law, several actually. Let's see if the fucking Democrats on here demand justice.

Uh huh. They were cowed by Trump into not doing their jobs.
You have any evidence of this or was that just another bit of butt tripe you pulled out of your ass? You have any evidence ANYONE has ever bullied the IRS to "leave them alone?"

Therefore laws must be written compelling them to release their taxes.
Just as laws are written compelling Obumma to show he is actually natural born as a real American?

They broke the law, several actually. Let's see if the fucking Democrats on here demand justice.

Nope. They acted within their authority as confirmed by the US appellant court. The Ways and Means Committee has both the authority to acquire Trump's tax docs and release his private financial information.

If they *should* is debatable. But if they legally can is settled.

You have any evidence of this or was that just another bit of butt tripe you pulled out of your ass? You have any evidence ANYONE has ever bullied the IRS to "leave them alone?"

Just as laws are written compelling Obumma to show he is actually natural born as a real American?
Obama's birth certificate settled any legal requirements.

You just ignored it. And history demonstrated elegantly what your willful ignorance was worth on Obama's eligibility to be president.

The GOP/MAGA already set the precedent. It's kinda silly to ehine about it being used now, isn't it? You think the GOP/MAGA wouldn't do it again if given the opportunity?
Well, the precedent has been set that releasing tax returns is ok. I hope the next Republican president releases the tax returns of every Democrat in Congress, along with Obama's, Clinton's, members of the FBI, etc.

Well, the precedent has been set that releasing tax returns is ok. I hope the next Republican president releases the tax returns of every Democrat in Congress, along with Obama's, Clinton's, members of the FBI, etc.

That was settled by the Ways and Means Committee, the 3 judge appellant court, upheld by the full appellant court, and upheld again by the Supreme Court.

Unanimously.

Legally, the issue is settled.

You are certainly free to hope for what ever you hope for. Not sure why you would think that might concern me.

Nope. They acted within their authority as confirmed by the US appellant court. The Ways and Means Committee has both the authority to acquire Trump's tax docs and release his private financial information.

If they *should* is debatable. But if they legally can is settled.
The law says they committed a 5 year felony. Fuck the law. Right?

That was settled by the Ways and Means Committee, the 3 judge appellant court, upheld by the full appellant court, and upheld again by the Supreme Court.

Unanimously.

Legally, the issue is settled.
The Supreme Court okay'ed the illegal release of Trump's tax returns? You're going to have to post a link for that...lol

The law says they committed a 5 year felony. Fuck the law. Right?
Says you. The appellant court confirmed that the Ways and Means Commitee has both the authority to acquire Trump's tax returns....and release them to the public.

A ruling upheld by the Supreme Court without a single dissent.

But you know better than all of them, huh?

Good luck with that.

The Supreme Court okay'ed the illegal release of Trump's tax returns? You're going to have to post a link for that...lol

The Supreme Court upheld the appellant court ruling that affirmed that the Ways and Means Committee has the authority to release private financial information.....with a vote of the committee.

The Ways and Means Committee voted to release Trump's tax returns. Abiding the requirements necessary to release them legally.

You've read the appellant court case, yes? If no, shall I walk you through it?

Forum List

Back