Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

The Supreme Court upheld the appellant court ruling that affirmed that the Ways and Means Committee has the authority to release private financial information.....with a full vote of the committee.

You've read the appellant court case, yes? If no, shall I walk you through it?
Link? W/the full text of the ruling

Link? W/the full text of the ruling

I'll gladly give you the name of the ruling. You're more than welcome to look it up and read it for yourself.

COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS, UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, APPELLEE
v.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, ET AL., APPELLEES DONALD J. TRUMP, ET AL., APPELLANTS

The most relevant paragraphs to the issue we're discussing are at the top of page 22 and 24.

I'll gladly give you the name of the ruling. You're more than welcome to look it up and read it for yourself.

COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS, UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, APPELLEE
v.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, ET AL., APPELLEES DONALD J. TRUMP, ET AL., APPELLANTS​
Just as I thought, you don't have fuckall...lol

Then Trump could have taken a leadership role and tightened it up. Before, during, or after the attack by his supporters began.

Instead, he watched TV for 3 hours. Then later called for the termination of the constitution.

You really think folks are going to forget both of those things because of 'tax returns'?

You might want to ask your 'buddy' on that one.
Lol, Trump gives a speech saying go and let your voice peacefully be heard, and you loons take that as violent. Biden's speech, actually got someone murdered.

No, but their is a federal law.

The appellant court addresses that law directly, quoting it word for word. And then explains how the Ways and Means Committee can release the documents under the rules of the House of Representatives.

You really should take a look at the ruling. It covers all of this.

So Trump *won't* claim that the primary was rigged and fraudulent if he loses? Ask Ted Cruz how well that assumption worked out historically.

"Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. The tweet disappeared within minutes of posting and was replaced by with another that no longer included the word “illegally.”

Followed by this gem:

View attachment 740786

But 2024 will be different? DeSantis wins and Trump just accept it, huh?

Again, good fucking luck on that one.
With you loons losing your mind over one man. Will help us, yes and thank you!

Forum List

Back