Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

I don't discuss politics with him that much. But the witch hunt you loons are doing, it gets mentioned every so often. Believe it or not I got some good friends that are liberal. We Don't discuss politics at all.

Well I do talk regularly with my buddies. And Trump's call to terminate the constitution was a deal breaker for both. Though one was already done with Trump after January 6th.

I think its unlikely either will be swayed by the release of tax returns.

Or, Trump was an unpopular candidate in a lagging economy. And just lost.

Your fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory to balm an unearned sense of entitlement is simply unnecessary.
Lol, we were better off with Trump's lagging economy. At least things were alot cheaper. Now the democrats are going to spend another 1.2 trillion, inflation that was declining. Is going to go up.

Lol, we were better off with Trump's lagging economy. At least things were alot cheaper. Now the democrats are going to spend another 1.2 trillion, inflation that was declining. Is going to go up.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

But the voters in November 2020 had the conditions in November 2020 to judge from. And they weren't great.

Well I do talk regularly with my buddies. And Trump's call to terminate the constitution was a deal breaker for both. Though one was already done with Trump after January 6th.

I think its unlikely either will be swayed by the release of tax returns.
Good for you, for now in America. You can agree to disagree.

Uh huh. They were cowed by Trump into not doing their jobs. Therefore laws must be written compelling them to release their taxes.

There is no evidence yet that showed Trump did anything to influence them into not auditing him

Good for you, for now in America. You can agree to disagree.

Independents still can't stand Trump. If you think tax returns are going to change their mind after Trump called for the termination of the constitution...

.......you're probably not going to be pleased with the outcome of the 2024 election.

I say we force all government representatives to release their tax returns. Show how they got rich off their salary.
I agree, I think ALL politicians should have mandatory yearly audits, to see where their money comes from, but, it all needs to be done according to the law.

Trump told his people to go.......after sitting on his ass watching TV for 3 hours while the supporters he sent to the Capitol attacked it.

Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

But Independents are going to forget all of that......because of tax returns?

Laughing....good luck.
Trump told his people to go.......after sitting on his ass watching TV for 3 hours while the supporters he sent to the Capitol attacked it.

No, trump told them to go peacefully and patriotically, during his speech at the rally.

No, trump told them to go peacefully and patriotically, during his speech at the rally.

And sat and did nothing while the supporters he sent to the capitol attacked it

For 3 hours.

This is what passes for 'leadership' among conservatives. But y'all think that tax returns are going to make people forget that? Make folks forget that Trump called for the termination of the constitution?

Good luck!

The GOP/MAGA already set the precedent. It's kinda silly to ehine about it being used now, isn't it? You think the GOP/MAGA wouldn't do it again if given the opportunity?

Thanks for admitting you are no different than them.

Few people are honest enough to do that.

Independents still can't stand Trump. If you think tax returns are going to change their mind after Trump called for the termination of the constitution...

.......you're probably not going to be pleased with the outcome of the 2024 election.
The way you loons are going after trump, DeSantis will be able to get away with your hateful rhetoric for years. I would be just as happy with him. So keep it up!

The way you loons are going after trump, DeSantis will be able to get away with your hateful rhetoric for years. I would be just as happy with him. So keep it up!

Uh-huh.

Lowest Opinion Of Trump Among Voters In Seven Years, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Biden Approval Rating Climbs​

Keeping those eyes screwed shut only means you'll never see it coming.

And sat and did nothing while the supporters he sent to the capitol attacked it

For 3 hours.

This is what passes for 'leadership' among conservatives. But y'all think that tax returns are going to make people forget that? Make folks forget that Trump called for the termination of the constitution?

Good luck!
What was he suppose to do? As you say an insurrection.

Uh-huh.

Lowest Opinion Of Trump Among Voters In Seven Years, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Biden Approval Rating Climbs​

Keeping those eyes screwed shut only means you'll never see it coming.
And keep going after trump and you won't see DeSantis coming. Lol, as I said. He would be great for me also.

What was he suppose to do? As you say an insurrection.

Lead? Coordinate the effort to get the national guard on the scene? Call neighboring governors for police and their own national guard troops? Call the Secretary of Defense to personally authorize the national guard in DC. Call the Secretary of Army to instruct Governor Hogan that his National guard troops were authorized to enter DC. Coordinate with the Mayor of DC.

Instead, Trump watched TV......of the supporters he sent to the capitol attacking it. For three hours.

But *tax returns* are gonna make folks forget that, huh?

Good luck.

And keep going after trump and you won't see DeSantis coming. Lol, as I said. He would be great for me also.

Dude, you don't seem to understand your situation. Lets say that DeSantis gets the nomination. What do you think Trump will do?

Look to Trump's response to Ted Cruz's win in the 2016 Iowa primary. Or Trump's response to the 2012 election. Or Trump's loss of the popular vote in 2016. Or the entire Big Lie Conspiracy of 2020. Or the loss of his favored candidates in 2022.

Trump will burn the GOP to the ground and tank ANY candidate that the GOP puts up that isn't him.

You're fucked.

Lead? Coordinate the effort to get the national guard on the scene? Call neighboring governors for police and their own national guard troops? Call the Secretary of Defense to personally authorize the national guard in DC. Call the Secretary of Army to instruct Governor Hogan that his National guard troops were authorized to enter DC. Coordinate with the Mayor of DC.

Instead, Trump watched TV......of the supporters he sent to the capitol attacking it. For three hours.

But *tax returns* are gonna make folks forget that, huh?

Good luck.
Security was laxed that day, thanks to Pelosi. Anyway you loons wouldn't let him do that when democrat cities burned down. During the summer of love. Anyway by the time they would get there. The trespassing was over.

Dude, you don't seem to understand your situation. Lets say that DeSantis gets the nomination. What do you think Trump will do?

Look to Trump's response to Ted Cruz's win in the 2016 Iowa primary. Or Trump's response to the 2012 election. Or Trump's loss of the popular vote in 2016. Or the entire Big Lie Conspiracy of 2020. Or the loss of his favored candidates in 2022.

Trump will burn the GOP to the ground and tank ANY candidate that the GOP puts up that isn't him.

You're fucked.
Lol, don't think so. Biden is going to fuck your party. 1.2 trillion more in printing is going to raise inflation more.

Security was laxed that day, thanks to Pelosi. Anyway you loons wouldn't let him do that when democrat cities burned down. During the summer of love. Anyway by the time they would get there. The trespassing was over.

Then Trump could have taken a leadership role and tightened it up. Before, during, or after the attack by his supporters began.

Instead, he watched TV for 3 hours. Then later called for the termination of the constitution.

You really think folks are going to forget both of those things because of 'tax returns'?

You might want to ask your 'buddy' on that one.

Forum List

Back