Communist/Globalist Meltdown: Christiane Amanpour Explodes At CNN Panel...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Sorry Mrs. Amanpour, but times are changing. Less & less Americans want your World's Policeman Globalism.

An intense debate broke out on “AC360 Later” on Thursday night when CNN’s chief international correspondent Christiane Amanpour exploded on her fellow panelists during a segment about potential U.S. military action against Syria.

Taking aim at anti-interventionists, the normally very calm Amanpour became visibly agitated and shouted down her fellow talking heads, unleashing on blogger Andrew Sullivan and making an impassioned case for U.S. involvement following the use of chemical weapons in Syria.

The initial tension became evident when Sullivan discussed separating emotion from public policy. Breaking her silence, Amanpour made it known that she fiercely disagreed with what her fellow panelists were saying about the complicated international crisis...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYsB8cL8_UU#t=16]Christiane Amanpour Explodes at CNN Syria Panel: Stop Spewing 'False Moral Equivalence!' - YouTube[/ame]

Christiane Amanpour Explodes on Fellow Panelists Over Syria: ?I Can Barely Contain Myself at This Point? | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Communists/Globalists have to get over it. Times are changing. The People don't have to be Sheeple anymore. They can say no.

Americans no longer want to be al quaeda's ally.

Christiane Amanpour represents everything that's wrong with Journalism. Her zealous Communist/Globalist ideology prevents her from being a credible journalist. CNN needs to be revamped. The Communist/Globalist thing just isn't selling like it used to.

Less & less Americans want your World's Policeman Globalism.

The one good thing from the Bush years after the Iraq disaster.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you remember a little event called 9/11?

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-smoke-tower_40014_600x450.jpg

After an even smaller event casualty-wise, FDR destroyed two civilizations, killed MILLIONS of people, burned MILLIONS of civilians alive including men women AND CHILDREN, turned thousands of square miles of Cities into smoldering ruins and, under Truman, dropped two Nuclear Bombs on Japan.

Bush was downright pacifist in his reaction to what al Qaeda did.

I would have carpet-bombed Afghanistan into the Stone Age, sent heavy Divisions in there and killed anything that moved. I would have reduced Kabul to Rubble and I would have told ANYBODY that was dancing in the streets celebrating the Deaths of 3,000 Americans that they were next.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.... Go to the Bank, make a withdrawal, then go somewhere and BUY A FUCKING CLUE!!!

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-smoke-tower_40014_600x450.jpg

After an even smaller event casualty-wise, FDR destroyed two civilizations, killed MILLIONS of people, burned MILLIONS of civilians alive including men women AND CHILDREN, turned thousands of square miles of Cities into smoldering ruins and, under Truman, dropped two Nuclear Bombs on Japan.

I would have carpet-bombed Afghanistan into the Stone Age, sent heavy Divisions in there and killed anything that moved. I would have reduced Kabul to Rubble and I would have told ANYBODY that was dancing in the streets celebrating the Deaths of 3,000 Americans that they were next.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.... Go to the Bank, make a withdrawal, then go somewhere and BUY A FUCKING CLUE!!!

And Iraq had fuck all to do with 9/11 genius. WTF is wrong with you?

Here's a clue for free: Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

As for Christiane Amanpour, it would be her looking the other way when her "humanitarian" intervention caused a humanitarian crisis in Syria. I haven't read this yet, but here's a piece from her husband she just tweeted about a few hours ago trying to make the case for "humanitarian" intervention.

James P. Rubin: With the Syria Crisis, America?s Role in the World Is Steadily Shrinking - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

She's an old Communist/Globalist dinosaur. Her time is passing. And she's clearly having much difficulty accepting that. More & more People no longer want her endless Globalist Wars.

Last edited:
It's curious that folks that are so against the "globalist big government" states are so willing to live in a nation that benefited the most from being a big government globalist nation.

Seems that they want all the cake, but want nothing to do with the baking of the cake.

:doubt:

It's curious that folks that are so against the "globalist big government" states are so willing to live in a nation that benefited the most from being a big government globalist nation.

Seems that they want all the cake, but want nothing to do with the baking of the cake.

The time of Big Government Globalism is passing. It's passing slowly, but it is passing. Communist/Globalists like Christiane Amanpour are gonna have to come to grips with that.

You can see that she is off the teleprompter.

She'll be out of a job soon lol.

However, the good news is that Alex Jones has picked up hundreds of thousands of subs this year, as did the Ron Paul Channel.

If anyone wants prisonplanet tv trial sub, pm me.

You can see that she is off the teleprompter.

She'll be out of a job soon lol.

However, the good news is that Alex Jones has picked up hundreds of thousands of subs this year, as did the Ron Paul Channel.

If anyone wants prisonplanet tv trial sub, pm me.

She's part of the Old Media. CNN especially, has put Communist/Globalist Brits like her on a pedestal for years. In fact, i believe they just hired a Communist/Globalist Brit to run the Network. So they'll likely sink further. Times are changing. But the Old Media will be the last to accept it and evolve. Now they're just desperately clinging to their Old Media past.

Why have all the Libtards become admitted and overt sociopaths in the past two weeks?

Why do many of them have portraits of demonic looking avatars, like [MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] ?

Why have all the Libtards become admitted and overt sociopaths in the past two weeks?

Why do many of them have portraits of demonic looking avatars, like [MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] ?

Which has what to do with my post?

Because you're a sociopath.

Well what does your post have to do with anything? The "if you don't like this aspect of America then you should leave" argument rests on the ridiculous notion that there is only one issue of importance that should dictate whether someone stays or goes, and that that issue is always completely black and white. Never mind the fact that the person making this argument inevitably will disagree with the U.S. government on some issue, and not feel it necessary to leave the country over that issue. It's just a dumb lazy argument.

Because you're a sociopath.

Oh gosh..Oddball naming calling again.

What will I do?

Oh yeah..call him a name back.

Nice to see ya again Max, what happen, the wasteland not cracked up to be what you expected?

Didn't find the Gasoline, I take it. :lol:

Forum List

Back