Communist/Globalist Meltdown: Christiane Amanpour Explodes At CNN Panel...

Half the Pubs and dupes say the Dems are supporting Alqaeda, the other half that they not helping at all. What a fecking disgrace...

A lot of moderate fighters have joined the jihadists because they get weapons from rich private citizens around the ME. it sounds like we're finally supplying our rebels, who represent the majority of Syria...

A lot of moderate fighters have joined the jihadists because they get weapons from rich private citizens around the ME. it sounds like we're finally supplying our rebels, who represent the majority of Syria...

Prove it.

The dupes seem to believe all the rebels are jihadists now lol...I'll go with the CIA and the facts- they're never more than about 15 per cent- huge a-holes lol.

If we weren't in the W/Pub Great World Recession, most of them could find a real job instead of having to go the gang route...

Opposition forces battling Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria now number around 100,000 fighters, but after more than two years of fighting they are fragmented into as many as 1,000 bands.

The new study by IHS Jane's, a defence consultancy, estimates there are around 10,000 jihadists - who would include foreign fighters - fighting for powerful factions linked to al-Qaeda..

Syria: nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists, says IHS Jane's report - Telegraph

You always have been a stupid fuck.

Bammy is arming these folks....maybe people close to you will have to pay for this....its called Karma.

And I will laugh at you.

100,000 rebel fighters, 10,000 jihadists- how is that 50 per cent...

The dupes seem to believe all the rebels are jihadists now lol...I'll go with the CIA and the facts- they're never more than about 15 per cent- huge a-holes lol.

If we weren't in the W/Pub Great World Recession, most of them could find a real job instead of having to go the gang route...

Opposition forces battling Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria now number around 100,000 fighters, but after more than two years of fighting they are fragmented into as many as 1,000 bands.

The new study by IHS Jane's, a defence consultancy, estimates there are around 10,000 jihadists - who would include foreign fighters - fighting for powerful factions linked to al-Qaeda..

Syria: nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists, says IHS Jane's report - Telegraph

You always have been a stupid fuck.

Bammy is arming these folks....maybe people close to you will have to pay for this....its called Karma.

And I will laugh at you.

100,000 rebel fighters, 10,000 jihadists- how is that 50 per cent...

Hi is arming these people, no good will come of this.

If americans must die because of this I hope they are close to you.

the Telegraph is fos, though nothing as bad as Rush Seanbeck and the Moonie Times...

Communist Globalists and Neocon Globalists have so much in common. I know they don't want to accept that, but it is the reality. It's great seeing em both getting their asses kicked on this one. The People have said No to their War. Maybe there is hope for our Nation after all?

Forum List

Back