Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

When is Trump going to pardon his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell?

View attachment 361809

LOLZ!!

clinton-ghislaine-closeup-1.jpg

Photos show Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ jet
I wonder if he sat in the same seat Trump sat in?

No Trump was NEVER on the Lolita Express while BJ Clinton racked up million of frequent flyer miles with those 15 and 16 year old stewardesses

Hagia Sophia stripped of museum status, paving its return to a mosque
LAPD officers falsely labeled people as gang members, prosecutors say
Trump Commutes Sentence of Roger Stone
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB16AXB4?ocid=st
WhatsApp Web

WASHINGTON — President Trump commuted the sentence of his longtime friend Roger J. Stone Jr. on seven felony crimes on Friday, using the power of his office to help a former campaign adviser days before Mr. Stone was to report to a federal prison to serve a 40-month term.
Seems the truth is pissing someone off....................

Congrats Roger! You deserved it after the political persecution you went through!
Indeed,great to see justice done once again and once again,the dems have egg on their face.lol

This is great news,best news I have heard this year.this is the second time trump has gotten someone wrongly convicted out of jail.first when that evil facist obomination putting Arizona sherif joe something behind bars for telling the truth that obozo was a fraud president born in Kenya,that conviction failed and now stones failed as well. Yahoo!

Sometimes,it’s very rare when it happens,but sometimes justice does prevail as it did with sheriff joe and now with stone,yahoo!!

Here is something interesting in Califorina Gavin Newsome is releasing more prisoners from jail due to covid concerns yet the left is upset the sentence of Stone who would be in the high risk group for covid has been commuted.
Right, because not all crimes are equal. Now post the crimes of the prisoners being released early and how much time they have served. Then we can compare.

Trump pardoning and interfering in the judicial process when it to his cronies...no surprise. Most corrupt administration in modern times.
Comedy gold,I’m No trump fan but compared to all The evil presidents we have had from Reagan to Obama,all who betrayed the American people and took a crap on the constitution,Trump looks pretty good compared to them,Stone is not a criminal like all the evil scum Clinton pardoned.Lol

At least with trump,you don’t get arkansawed if you say something negative about him!you don’t have a shotgun blast to the chest ruled a suicide by someone in high power in Clinton’s pockets.lol

Trump pardoning and interfering in the judicial process when it to his cronies...no surprise. Most corrupt administration in modern times.
Comedy gold,I’m No trump fan but compared to all The evil presidents we have had from Reagan to Obama,all who betrayed the American people and took a crap on the constitution,Trump looks pretty good compared to them,Stone is not a criminal like all the evil scum Clinton pardoned.Lol

I will take that seriously when you show me all the indictments and convictions in the Obama Adnpministration.

At least with trump,you don’t get arkansawed if you say something negative about him!you don’t have a shotgun blast to the chest ruled a suicide by someone in high power in Clinton’s pockets.lol

So you can’t counter the facts so you laugh it off? Lol

Forum List

Back