Com'on guys, the man upstairs is mad as hell at America.....for voting in Trump!!

Folks, we have got to face facts....Donald Trump is just bad news all around....since this man has taken office, you name the desaster, its happened and not just happened, its made history. And that was just in his first effin year!!!! Its only gonna get worse, it really is....we must understand this white hatred, this unyielding devotion to a clown, when the lawrd himself gave us Hitler to learn from and still we revert back to the past????

God my lord and savior, when he gets finished with us, only in hell will we find a safe haven. God don't like Ugly, he don't like Trump nor his supporters. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE
KNOW JESUS.....KNOW PEACE
If Trump is a racist (as we've heard you guys say over and over again) and God allowed him to be president, then doesn't that mean that God hates black people? Since Jesus is aligned with his father's beliefs, doesn't that mean he hates black people too?

Damn, if Jesus hates you, you must be really bad.

All the disasters have pretty much struck liberal California.
Seems God hates CA.
Did you miss the turdnadoes and hurricanes in Texass? We had a flood last spring and the road is still washed out...
That was in Houston. Voted for Hillary. That'll learn 'em.
It's those reverse femanazies..
Hillary people. You can spot them a mile away by the sag and frump.
I have a mental picture of sagging nylons on a pair of bloated cankles.

All the disasters have pretty much struck liberal California.
Seems God hates CA.
Did you miss the turdnadoes and hurricanes in Texass? We had a flood last spring and the road is still washed out...
That was in Houston. Voted for Hillary. That'll learn 'em.
It's those reverse femanazies..
Hillary people. You can spot them a mile away by the sag and frump.
I have a mental picture of sagging nylons on a pair of bloated cankles.
I doubt they have any nylons that are that large...

Folks, we have got to face facts....Donald Trump is just bad news all around....since this man has taken office, you name the desaster, its happened and not just happened, its made history. And that was just in his first effin year!!!! Its only gonna get worse, it really is....we must understand this white hatred, this unyielding devotion to a clown, when the lawrd himself gave us Hitler to learn from and still we revert back to the past????

God my lord and savior, when he gets finished with us, only in hell will we find a safe haven. God don't like Ugly, he don't like Trump nor his supporters. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE

Let him come down here and say that!

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE

Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? You sound exactly like them.

Forum List

Back