Compagno: Media's obsession with Trump has overshadowed Biden's gaffes/Biden did not bring up origins of Covid or fentanyl with Chinese president Xi

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden, taking questions from reporters in Bali, says he does not believe there needs to be a cold war with China and indicates he had a productive meeting with President Xi. They both agreed nuclear war is bad. good to know!

Biden, taking questions from reporters in Bali, says he does not believe there needs to be a cold war with China and indicates he had a productive meeting with President Xi. They both agreed nuclear war is bad. good to know!

Funny to watch Heil Biden greet his puppet master with such great affection.

Biden needs friends with China because Russia needs the same. I fear that Biden is being pranked by Xi.

Trump would have never been snared down the same garden path. America and Russia can once again be friends if Trump's faithful can be dragged out of their closets in time.

Biden needs friends with China because Russia needs the same. I fear that Biden is being pranked by Xi.

Trump would have never been snared down the same garden path. America and Russia can once again be friends if Trump's faithful can be dragged out of their closets in time.
biden is such a pathetic old fossil....what a joke he is

biden is such a pathetic old fossil....what a joke he is
I'm one of a few leftists who can take the clown act with McCarthy seriously. The cut to the military of 75B is symbolic of a concerted effort that can make sense of the entire thing. Although the extremists' methods seem to be juvenile and clownish, they are sincere in their effort to take down their country's dysfunctional form of greedy capitalism.

I'd bone her till I die but I'd have to ball-gag her first.....The damn woman talks a hundred miles a minute....Jeez.
Yeah. I learned the hard way (lol). I can take that for ten minutes but it gets real annoying real quick. Easy to reach a point of diminishing returns.

So hurry-up and Dump Trump and anoint DeSantis so that you stand a chance of winning 2024 and will actually be able to DO something about it.

You can't win with just the Trump base... the math doesn't work.. but you CAN win if you add Independents and Reagan Democrats...

Those Independents and Reagan Democrats won't vote for Trump but they are nearly certain to vote for DeSantis, given how badly the D's are screwing-up.

The Dems have made a door-mat out of the southern border and they will not bring back manufacturing on-shore and their inflation is badly hurting America.

But all that won't bring Independents and Reagan Democrats over to the GOP side for the 2024 campaign unless you get rid of your Orange Benedict Arnold.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back