Company Dumps Healthcare Plan

Did you even bother reading your own links?

I mean, I know you didn't. You know you didn't. But it's funny that you repeatedly post shit that you only read the title and assume that no one will actually click on any of your links.

The German link says nothing about socialized medicine not working, in fact your article says "Germany's highly regarded health system covers 72 million people via state health insurance and 8.5 million via private schemes, according to health ministry data. It employs 4.3 million people and accounts for 11 percent of economic output."

Your Denmark link literally says they are considering extending office hours and using more mobile technology.

And your British link doesn't even go to an article!

How fucking retarded can you be? Don't answer, the question was rhetorical.
Oh I forgot. Unless the headline screams "Our Socialized Medical System Sucks" you just can't comprehend it.
Hint: the reforms are not because the system is working splendidly.
You are dismissed. Again.

How about instead of linking to 4 "articles" that you obviously didn't read, link to one that you did. Novel idea, I know.

If you could assure me that you have an adult nearby who can read and explain these to you I'd be happy to.
But as it is, I cannot find an article with the headline "Our Healthcare System Fucking Sucks and Is A Wreck" SOrry. I guess that means I lost the debte with you. Oh well.

I said real proof not fantasy far left blog sites..

A blog site that supports your fantasies is not proof no matter how much you want it to be..

Government run healthcare "doesn't work for everyone".

No real proof exists to support that it does.

Pick your link. Is everyone of these a "far left blog" site?

The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

NHS is the world's best healthcare system, report says | Society | The Guardian

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes

See, you dont get it. BEcause your critical reading skills are on par with a 4 year olds. I can show the US has the best health care system in the world. I can show it has the worst one. I can show anything in between. So can anyone else.
Got it?

Show me a study that says the U.S. is the best healthcare system in the world. Just one.

Uh-oh, Rabbi is backed in to a corner. What lame excuse does he have lined up for not answering this request.

Oh I forgot. Unless the headline screams "Our Socialized Medical System Sucks" you just can't comprehend it.

How about instead of linking to 4 "articles" that you obviously didn't read, link to one that you did. Novel idea, I know.

If you could assure me that you have an adult nearby who can read and explain these to you I'd be happy to.
But as it is, I cannot find an article with the headline "Our Healthcare System Fucking Sucks and Is A Wreck" SOrry. I guess that means I lost the debte with you. Oh well.

All you have to do is read, just one article. Just one. So weird that you literally can't do that.

See, you dont get it. BEcause your critical reading skills are on par with a 4 year olds. I can show the US has the best health care system in the world. I can show it has the worst one. I can show anything in between. So can anyone else.
Got it?

Show me a study that says the U.S. is the best healthcare system in the world. Just one.

Uh-oh, Rabbi is backed in to a corner. What lame excuse does he have lined up for not answering this request.

Sorry there is no story with the headline "US HEalthcare SYstem Rocks, The Rest Sucks" which is the only article you might accept.
Try this anyway.
10 Surprising Facts about American Health Care | NCPA

All you have to do is read, just one article. Just one. So weird that you literally can't do that.

Projection. Your ability to read critically is non existent. I am not sure whether it is from brain damage or because doing so would make you admit I am right and you are wrong.

Got it?

Sorry there is no story with the headline "US HEalthcare SYstem Rocks, The Rest Sucks" which is the only article you might accept.
Try this anyway.
10 Surprising Facts about American Health Care | NCPA

LOL. The very first sentence in your link reads (I shit you not):
"Medical care in the United States is derided as miserable compared to health care systems in the rest of the developed world."

This is the best you can do???

I win, but we both knew that outcome when you decided to open your mouth on yet another topic you are clueless about.

Projection. Your ability to read critically is non existent. I am not sure whether it is from brain damage or because doing so would make you admit I am right and you are wrong.

Copy and paste the quote from your NHS link or your Denmark link that says socialized medicine is failing in those countries.

LOL, I'm laughing already at your pathetic response that I know is coming, but go ahead....LOL!

Copy and paste the quote from your NHS link or your Denmark link that says socialized medicine is failing in those countries.

LOL, I'm laughing already at your pathetic response that I know is coming, but go ahead....LOL!

Yet this far left posters has yet to provide any real evidence that they live in reality to support their far left position.

LOL

Sep 17, 2009

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

Uninsured, working-age Americans have 40 percent higher death risk than privately insured counterparts
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

ONE POLL EVER THE UHC NATIONS WANT US STYLE H/C?

Has this study been peer reviewed?

Can you show 5 names or faces to go with any of the 45,000 who died annually due to lack of care?

Nearly 45,000 annual deaths are associated with lack of health insurance, according to a new study published online today by the American Journal of Public Health. That figure is about two and a half times higher than an estimate from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in 2002.

Previous estimates from the IOM and others had put that figure near 18,000. The methods used in the current study were similar to those employed by the IOM in 2002, which in turn were based on a pioneering 1993 study of health insurance and mortality.

17,000 Child Deaths Linked to Lack of Insurance
17,000 Child Deaths Linked to Lack of Insurance - US News

Association Between Lack of Health Insurance and Risk of Death and ESRD: Results From the Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP)

Conclusions

Lack of insurance is an independent risk factor for early death and ESRD in this population at high risk of kidney disease.

Association Between Lack of Health Insurance and Risk of Death and ESRD: Results From the Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP)

"Can you show 5 names or faces to go with any of the 45,000 who died annually due to lack of care?"

lol, Don't like science huh? Is it less likely or more likely chronic diseases who go untreated will die sooner? Are chronic diseases (heart, lung, cancer, etc) treated successfully in the ER?

tumblr_m3ongjfym81rrimczo1_1280.jpg

OK to recap: companies will dump their employees on the Obamacare exchanges, costing the taxpayer trillions more in subsidies and likely delivering substandard benefits to what they previously had.
Are you OK with that?

Wrong!

You missed the post on Employer Shared Responsibility provisions didn't you?

It won't cost tax payers a dime if this company dumps it's employees healthcare coverage.

All companies with over 50 employees who are currently not paying for coverage will have to now cover their employees, thus saving tax payers money.

Last edited:
I said real proof not fantasy far left blog sites..

A blog site that supports your fantasies is not proof no matter how much you want it to be..

Pick your link. Is everyone of these a "far left blog" site?

The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

NHS is the world's best healthcare system, report says | Society | The Guardian

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes

Got it?

" I can show the US has the best health care system in the world FOR THE RICH"

Fixed it for you....

Weird, that's what you go to? Seriously? And I thought there were a few other posters with less critical thinking abilities than you, and you FINALLY proved me wrong on something!
Ironic coming frm a crack addict.

Tell me, how many Europeans turned down opportunities to get medical care here? Give me names and addresses or you've lost the debate!

"opportunities "

You mean MONEY? If you have money the US has the best (and most expensive) care in the world? Agreed! But you CAN'T give one poll EVER that a UHC nation wants US style H/C thanks

Weird, that's what you go to? Seriously? And I thought there were a few other posters with less critical thinking abilities than you, and you FINALLY proved me wrong on something!

Tell me, how many Europeans turned down opportunities to get medical care here? Give me names and addresses or you've lost the debate!

"opportunities "

You mean MONEY? If you have money the US has the best (and most expensive) care in the world? Agreed! But you CAN'T give one poll EVER that a UHC nation wants US style H/C thanks

There many people from the socialized medicine countries coming to the US to get better treatment, why would you need to poll to prove that?

LOL

Sep 17, 2009

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

Uninsured, working-age Americans have 40 percent higher death risk than privately insured counterparts
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

ONE POLL EVER THE UHC NATIONS WANT US STYLE H/C?

Has this study been peer reviewed?

Can you show 5 names or faces to go with any of the 45,000 who died annually due to lack of care?

Nearly 45,000 annual deaths are associated with lack of health insurance, according to a new study published online today by the American Journal of Public Health. That figure is about two and a half times higher than an estimate from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in 2002.

Previous estimates from the IOM and others had put that figure near 18,000. The methods used in the current study were similar to those employed by the IOM in 2002, which in turn were based on a pioneering 1993 study of health insurance and mortality.

17,000 Child Deaths Linked to Lack of Insurance
17,000 Child Deaths Linked to Lack of Insurance - US News

Conclusions

Lack of insurance is an independent risk factor for early death and ESRD in this population at high risk of kidney disease.

"Can you show 5 names or faces to go with any of the 45,000 who died annually due to lack of care?"

lol, Don't like science huh? Is it less likely or more likely chronic diseases who go untreated will die sooner? Are chronic diseases (heart, lung, cancer, etc) treated successfully in the ER?

If that many were dieing from lack of care there would be a story out there somewhere about them. I can only find 2 people in the last 5 years who died from lack of care. One was on medicaid. The other was uninsured & working 3 jobs.

A friend of mine is the benefits manager for a small company (500 employees). He tells me as of 12/31 they will no longer offer health insurance. Why?
Well, currently they spend $4M/yr on health coverage for their employees. The employees kick in another 1.5M. By dropping coverage he pays the $1M penalty. But in return he can give each employee $350/mo towards their own coverage and still come out ahead. Some employees can get more even more if the company wants to keep them. The lower paid employees can qualify for gov't subsidies, which they couldnt before because the company offered a health plan. ANd between subsidies and employer contribution they can pick exactly the coverage they want, so better for them.
All in all it's a win win for employer and employee. But since this is a zero sum game the loser is of coure the taxpayer, who will be subsidizing all the lower paid employees who dont have coverage from their jobs.
This will of course drive up the cost of Obamacare astronomically.

Every company similiarly situated is doing exactly the same analysis and they will come to exactly the same concliusions: cheaper to kick employees off the plan and just pay them a little extra.

Yep. The law of unintended consequences coupled with top bottom govt.

This was fully intended. Everything is going according to plan.

So you just go pack your little pink Hello Kitty bag and get ready for the big black helicopter that will take you to the FEMA work camp.

"opportunities "

SPOT ON. That's it. Idiots like RabbiTBrain think that your average working European comes here for health care? Fuck that. It's the Sultan of Brunei and Saudi princes.

"opportunities "

SPOT ON. That's it. Idiots like RabbiTBrain think that your average working European comes here for health care? Fuck that. It's the Sultan of Brunei and Saudi princes.

Further proof that the far left is completely detached from reality..

There many people from the socialized medicine countries coming to the US to get better treatment, why would you need to poll to prove that?

There are also more US citizens getting healthcare in other countries because it is way to expensive here.

The Right claims that the left is anti-business. Yet, this country is the only country in the world that burdens business with the cost of at least 50% of single employee group health insurance, which makes it unaffordable for employers to keep manufacturing jobs in the USA. They can build a Ford plant in Mexico, where there is no such burden to provide health insurance for the employees. BTW, I live in the Santa Cruz River Valley, and there is a freight train crossing from Nogales every other night completely full of Fords made in Mexico.

And the Right LIKES it that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back