Company Dumps Healthcare Plan

Yet conservatives can't find even ONE poll EVER from a UHC nation that wants US style H/C!

Another far left poster that denies reality based on faulty far left programming..

Government run healthcare "doesn't work for everyone".

No real proof exists to support that it does..

Of course there's proof. But you don't care about that.

You're quickly becoming most worthless poster on this site, and THAT is a fucking achievement.

Ironic coming from you. Of course the only reason you aren the most worthless poster is that idiots like Franco and Dad23 are still around. But you moved up when Truthmatters went away.

is that another intentional lie or are you really that brainwashed and stupid?

if you're capable, read and learn.

thanks.

Original document where Heritage created Obamacare individual mandate

Oh the irony of those comments form the far left.

Again the far left uses a far left blog site for the "facts"..

Go figure.

Are you saying the fact that Heritage came up with the mandate isn't true just because the source came from a left wing blog?

How about the original document from Stuart Butler? Will that help clear the cobwebs out of your empty skull?

Heritage is not a government entity, is not elected by anyone, and comes up wiht a whole lot of ideas on many subjects. Liberal Democrats must have thought the individual mandate was a great idea, since they incorporated it into their ACA, and enacted it into law.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/1989/pdf/hl218.pdf
Consequently, Democrats in congress, and the Democrat in the White House enacted this dumbass law, and they are the only ones responsible for its failures. The gang that can't shoot straight, nailed some more innocent bystanders, the American public, and their only excuse is that some right wing think tank actually came up with the idea. You people leave little doubt, that you really do need a nanny to control your miserable existances.

No arguments there. Our system is THE BEST in the world....if you can afford it. Which way too many can't. So our system is a system for the few, not for the whole. Which is why I supported a public option initially. Let everyone have something, and those who want and can afford it can purchase premium coverage. Many countries have a system like this that works for them.

And the far left mentality shows once again..

Many had a system that worked for them, but now pay more for less.

So that was the solution? to pay more for less to cover things that are not medically necessary for everyone?

that was not necessarily the intent of many....but no doubt the result.

It is the problem when government becomes involved and dictates to the masses what is and what is not good for you..

A friend of mine is the benefits manager for a small company (500 employees). He tells me as of 12/31 they will no longer offer health insurance. Why?
Well, currently they spend $4M/yr on health coverage for their employees. The employees kick in another 1.5M. By dropping coverage he pays the $1M penalty. But in return he can give each employee $350/mo towards their own coverage and still come out ahead. Some employees can get more even more if the company wants to keep them. The lower paid employees can qualify for gov't subsidies, which they couldnt before because the company offered a health plan. ANd between subsidies and employer contribution they can pick exactly the coverage they want, so better for them.
All in all it's a win win for employer and employee. But since this is a zero sum game the loser is of coure the taxpayer, who will be subsidizing all the lower paid employees who dont have coverage from their jobs.
This will of course drive up the cost of Obamacare astronomically.

Every company similiarly situated is doing exactly the same analysis and they will come to exactly the same concliusions: cheaper to kick employees off the plan and just pay them a little extra.

Therein ^^^ is this truth: Companies and corporations are amoral - some CEOs, CFOs, etc. are immoral; and the Government has a duty to be ethical. We can fire elected government officials, but not those in the private sector who are immoral. Strange, isn't it.

At least we fired Lois Lerner and a lot of VA administrators. Of course, in the private sector the unethical get found out and go broke.

"Of course, in the private sector the unethical get found out and go broke"

LOL, Seriously?

It must be fun when you get to make up your story as you go.

"I will make up a bunch of horrible things that are happening to EVERY country and then use a lame cop-out as to why those countries are still statistically better despite all of those horrible things I just made up. And yes, this is happening in every country" - Rabbi

:eusa_clap:

I have made up notbhing. You, otoh.
Germany
Germany passes unpopular healthcare reform | Reuters

France
France's Health-Care System Is Going Broke - Businessweek

Denmark
Global Legal Monitor: Denmark: Government Plans Health Care Reforms | Global Legal Monitor | Law Library of Congress | Library of Congress

Britain
NHS reforms - Health care reform explained | The Nuffield Trust

So tell me how socialized medicine works in every other country. I dare you. I double dare you.

LOL

Sep 17, 2009

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

Uninsured, working-age Americans have 40 percent higher death risk than privately insured counterparts
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

ONE POLL EVER THE UHC NATIONS WANT US STYLE H/C?

Do you have a problem paying attention? Yes of course you do. Crack cocaine does that and that's the ONLY explanation for your posts.

Oh the irony of those comments form the far left.

Again the far left uses a far left blog site for the "facts"..

Go figure.

Are you saying the fact that Heritage came up with the mandate isn't true just because the source came from a left wing blog?

How about the original document from Stuart Butler? Will that help clear the cobwebs out of your empty skull?

Heritage is not a government entity, is not elected by anyone, and comes up wiht a whole lot of ideas on many subjects. Liberal Democrats must have thought the individual mandate was a great idea, since they incorporated it into their ACA, and enacted it into law.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/1989/pdf/hl218.pdf
Consequently, Democrats in congress, and the Democrat in the White House enacted this dumbass law, and they are the only ones responsible for its failures. The gang that can't shoot straight, nailed some more innocent bystanders, the American public, and their only excuse is that some right wing think tank actually came up with the idea. You people leave little doubt, that you really do need a nanny to control your miserable existances.

Remember that in 10 years when it's REALLY popular (like the Dem SS/Medicare) and the GOP message was we ONLY wanted to massage the kinks out of Obamacares, NOT kill it!

Reality does not sit well with you.
Every country is desperately trying to rein in costs. Every country's citizens are having to wait longer, have fewer doctor choices, or are denied cutting edge treatment. That they live healthier is testament to lifestyle issues, not socialized medicine.

"I will make up a bunch of horrible things that are happening to EVERY country and then use a lame cop-out as to why those countries are still statistically better despite all of those horrible things I just made up. And yes, this is happening in every country" - Rabbi

Germany

France

Denmark
Global Legal Monitor: Denmark: Government Plans Health Care Reforms | Global Legal Monitor | Law Library of Congress | Library of Congress

Britain

So tell me how socialized medicine works in every other country. I dare you. I double dare you.

Did you even bother reading your own links?

I mean, I know you didn't. You know you didn't. But it's funny that you repeatedly post shit that you only read the title and assume that no one will actually click on any of your links.

The German link says nothing about socialized medicine not working, in fact your article says "Germany's highly regarded health system covers 72 million people via state health insurance and 8.5 million via private schemes, according to health ministry data. It employs 4.3 million people and accounts for 11 percent of economic output."

Your Denmark link literally says they are considering extending office hours and using more mobile technology.

And your British link doesn't even go to an article!

How fucking retarded can you be? Don't answer, the question was rhetorical.

LOL

Sep 17, 2009

Uninsured, working-age Americans have 40 percent higher death risk than privately insured counterparts
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

Do you have a problem paying attention? Yes of course you do. Crack cocaine does that and that's the ONLY explanation for your posts.

Got it, You can't give ONE

Actually, it doesn't work as WELL for everyone.

Yes, it works FOR everyone....but not necessarily as well as private healthcare for those that can afford it.

No arguments there. Our system is THE BEST in the world....if you can afford it. Which way too many can't. So our system is a system for the few, not for the whole. Which is why I supported a public option initially. Let everyone have something, and those who want and can afford it can purchase premium coverage. Many countries have a system like this that works for them.

But the way the ACA was set up ...it will be a total failure and the only alternative will be a single payer.

This law should never have been pushed through as it was. The GOP was right to want to repeal it so we can suit down and come up with a plan that assists those that need it without mandating others to do anything.

The GOP was well aware that this plan, when implemented, will fail and be at a point of no return...FORCING a single payer for all.

Obamas ego got in the way of this one big time.

It's a shit law, never liked it.

But, it's better than what we had before and the GOP was proposing literally nothing. (and don't link me to an article about the GOP idea to fix everything through Tort reform)

So like I said, if this means we are closer to single payer, then I say bring it on.

Germany

France

Denmark

Britain

I mean, I know you didn't. You know you didn't. But it's funny that you repeatedly post shit that you only read the title and assume that no one will actually click on any of your links.

The German link says nothing about socialized medicine not working, in fact your article says "Germany's highly regarded health system covers 72 million people via state health insurance and 8.5 million via private schemes, according to health ministry data. It employs 4.3 million people and accounts for 11 percent of economic output."

Your Denmark link literally says they are considering extending office hours and using more mobile technology.

Oh I forgot. Unless the headline screams "Our Socialized Medical System Sucks" you just can't comprehend it.
Hint: the reforms are not because the system is working splendidly.
You are dismissed. Again.

Yet conservatives can't find even ONE poll EVER from a UHC nation that wants US style H/C!

Another far left poster that denies reality based on faulty far left programming..

Neither does capitalism in H/C AND? Do you have ONE poll that ANY UHC nation wants US style H/C? Oops

LOL

Sep 17, 2009

Has this study been peer reviewed?

Can you show 5 names or faces to go with any of the 45,000 who died annually due to lack of care?

uh....and 1 million in fines.

Or did you miss that because you were so hell bent on criticizing someone for making some money?

That's another 167 per month. 350+167 equals $517.

Okay, so he's saving 150/month per employee by cutting their healthcare benefit.

You blame the man for doing what the law offered him?

Maybe if Pelosi and Obama gave everyone time to read the law.....

Never mind.

Im a racist. I get it.

So what is the OP complaining about?

What are you complaining about?

Oh I forgot. Unless the headline screams "Our Socialized Medical System Sucks" you just can't comprehend it.

Weird, that's what you go to? Seriously? And I thought there were a few other posters with less critical thinking abilities than you, and you FINALLY proved me wrong on something!

Weird, that's what you go to? Seriously? And I thought there were a few other posters with less critical thinking abilities than you, and you FINALLY proved me wrong on something!
Ironic coming frm a crack addict.

Tell me, how many Europeans turned down opportunities to get medical care here? Give me names and addresses or you've lost the debate!

You're quickly becoming most worthless poster on this site, and THAT is a fucking achievement.

I said real proof not fantasy far left blog sites..

A blog site that supports your fantasies is not proof no matter how much you want it to be..

No real proof exists to support that it does.

Pick your link. Is everyone of these a "far left blog" site?

The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

NHS is the world's best healthcare system, report says | Society | The Guardian

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes

That's another 167 per month. 350+167 equals $517.

Okay, so he's saving 150/month per employee by cutting their healthcare benefit.

You blame the man for doing what the law offered him?

Maybe if Pelosi and Obama gave everyone time to read the law.....

Never mind.

Im a racist. I get it.

So what is the OP complaining about?

What are you complaining about?
Missed the whole point eh?

OK to recap: companies will dump their employees on the Obamacare exchanges, costing the taxpayer trillions more in subsidies and likely delivering substandard benefits to what they previously had.
Are you OK with that?

Ironic coming from you. Of course the only reason you aren the most worthless poster is that idiots like Franco and Dad23 are still around. But you moved up when Truthmatters went away.

You cited the Onion as a real source and think black people can't be good political leaders.

I rest my case.

I said real proof not fantasy far left blog sites..

A blog site that supports your fantasies is not proof no matter how much you want it to be..

No real proof exists to support that it does.

Pick your link. Is everyone of these a "far left blog" site?

The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

NHS is the world's best healthcare system, report says | Society | The Guardian

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes

See, you dont get it. BEcause your critical reading skills are on par with a 4 year olds. I can show the US has the best health care system in the world. I can show it has the worst one. I can show anything in between. So can anyone else.
Got it?

How about instead of linking to 4 "articles" that you obviously didn't read, link to one that you did. Novel idea, I know.

Forum List

Back