Company To Press Charges On Woman Who Licked Ice Cream & Put It Back

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012

Justice? Let’s hope she gets more than a slap on the wrist.

It turns out a San Antonio woman has been ID’d as the person who opened a grocery store freezer case and licked a Blue Bell Ice Cream.

She put the tainted container back in the freezer…Gross!

The bad news for this woman is that Blue Bell Ice Cream Company is pressing charges. Doing this is a felony in Texas!

Information and Tweets @ VIDEO: Company To Press Charges On Woman Who Licked Ice Cream & Put It Back

It turns out a San Antonio woman has been ID’d as the person who opened a grocery store freezer case and licked a Blue Bell Ice Cream.

The bad news for this woman is that Blue Bell Ice Cream Company is pressing charges. Doing this is a felony in Texas!

Information and Tweets @ VIDEO: Company To Press Charges On Woman Who Licked Ice Cream & Put It Back

Filthy Africans

I dunno, when a woman licks me and puts it back I don't press charges.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why isn't the store following the ice cream company's trail? To me, they should be all over her too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A Very politically correct thing for people to do...
All progressives are fucked in the head

I just came home with groceries, including some "house brand" ice cream. The store had a special on the Blue Bell brand so I picked one up and read the label - made sure the cellophane security seal hadn't been broken but didn't buy it. Even on sale the price was higher than the store's own which I find just fine.

Maybe some dis-information being spread here about security?

Or maybe state laws differ?

She should be flogged in the public square!
That's why Singapore has such little crime. They flog, cane and whip. It doesn't take more than a time or two before the behavior is not repeated.

Strip this woman to the waist, tie her to a pole, give her 20 lashes. Licking ice cream will not seem so much fun.

Just as bad, if not worse, is the fact that Blue Bell does not seal their products.
I was thinking that myself... but maybe they do seal it, and this was just a made up video for fun....? Maybe they bought the ice cream, and this was for the viral video in the making kind of thing?

Well, I'm certain the Company would have made mention to their product being sealed if it is, so you are probably right!

That's why Singapore has such little crime. They flog, cane and whip. It doesn't take more than a time or two before the behavior is not repeated.

Strip this woman to the waist, tie her to a pole, give her 20 lashes. Licking ice cream will not seem so much fun.
She should be pounded with a rock hard gallon of Rocky Road ice cream until unconscious and bleeding.

Looking at the video, she probably did it on a dare from her friends, as a joke.

I guess it isn’t going to be funny any more.

Forum List

Back