Compelling evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial life.

Essentially, it is only proof that something that has the characteristics of a material object was recorded on instruments designed for the purpose. To say it is manifestation of extraterrestrial life is jumping ahead of logic.

So I'm alone on Lake Pleasant, a little north of Phoenix, under a harvest moon....beautiful evening but the bass ain't hitting so I decide to head back to the ramp. I'm maybe 200 meters from my destination when the outboard quits. Huh? Then there's a bright light overhead and this object overhead, slightly behind me. No sound. I've been on and around a lot of slicks...they're noisy as hell...not this one. Then as I'm looking up at it for awhile my jaw hurts....I've been SMILING at it...WTF? So I decide not to look at it....pulling the cord on the engine...will not start. This is a UFO and it's fucking with me. Now what? Then as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.....shot off at mock 50...light was gone, engine fired on first pull and I went like hell toward the launch ramp. The minute I had my boat off the water, a hell of a wind came up...I mean strong...and then it stopped...I got the fuck out of there. I wasn't drunk, or high, or tired. So tell me there ain't alien craft flying around us. I believe they come for water but who knows. I never felt threatened by my encounter. I was on the lake, they/it was on the lake....and then we both went our own ways.

So I'm alone on Lake Pleasant, a little north of Phoenix, under a harvest moon....beautiful evening but the bass ain't hitting so I decide to head back to the ramp. I'm maybe 200 meters from my destination when the outboard quits. Huh? Then there's a bright light overhead and this object overhead, slightly behind me. No sound. I've been on and around a lot of slicks...they're noisy as hell...not this one. Then as I'm looking up at it for awhile my jaw hurts....I've been SMILING at it...WTF? So I decide not to look at it....pulling the cord on the engine...will not start. This is a UFO and it's fucking with me. Now what? Then as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.....shot off at mock 50...light was gone, engine fired on first pull and I went like hell toward the launch ramp. The minute I hade my boat off the water, a hell of a wind came up...I mean strong...and then it stopped...I got the fuck out of there. I wasn't drunk, or high, or tired. So tell me there ain't alien craft flying around us. I believe they come for water but who knows. I never felt threatened by my encounter. I was on the lake, they/it was on the lake....and then we both went our own ways.
A friend and I were playing Basketball in his driveway in high school, across the street was a tree line.

An object that looked like a tic tac, just like the OPs video....came to the tree line and stopped and seemingly stared at us. It was WAAAAAAAY smaller than what these guys saw.

My friend and I both saw it.

It then jetted off, back in the SAME direction it came from...so fast that it looked like a real life cartoon.

Years later, we were at a New Years party and one of us brought it up...so to make sure we werent crazy, we separately drew the event on a piece of paper and then compared, and our drawings were the same.

Wild shit.

I still cannot allow myself to jump to "Aliens;" however. I'm too much of a disciplined skeptic.

I know, I know this sounds like crazy talk but the man in this interview is as credible as they come and the evidence put forward is VERY compelling.

18 year military pilot, Top Gun and a Commander at the time of the incident with military video footage

This kind of stuff is FACINATING to me. I watched about the first 30 or 40 minutes of this last night but it was late so I wasn't able to finish it.

Every Navy fighter pilot goes through Top Gun. It isnt a bagde of honor that only "the best of the best" get. That was just some horeshit the movie industry fed you.

A friend and I were playing Basketball in his driveway in high school, across the street was a tree line.

An object that looked like a tic tac, just like the OPs video....came to the tree line and stopped and seemingly stared at us. It was WAAAAAAAY smaller than what these guys saw.

It then jetted off, back in the SAME direction it came from...so fast that it looked like a real life cartoon.

Years later, we were at a New Years party and one of us brought it up...so to make sure we werent crazy, we separately drew the event on a piece of paper and then compared, and our drawings were the same.

Wild shit.

I still cannot allow myself to jump to "Aliens;" however. I'm too much of a disciplined skeptic.

Google "Phoenix Lights".... a massive alien ship flew over my neighborhood (Arcadia) in north Phoenix one night years ago.. I didn't see it but the Governor did and so did thousands of others...it was MASSIVE according to radar reports....flying slow and steady, it headed in down into mexico and then up into Nevada and vanished.

More than 20 years later, mystery of Phoenix Lights still fascinates people

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Wild shit.

Google "Phoenix Lights".... a massive alien ship flew over my neighborhood (Arcadia) in north Phoenix one night years ago.. I didn't see it but the Governor did and so did thousands of others...it was MASSIVE according to radar reports....flying slow and steady, headed up into northern Arizona and vanished.
What I dont understand is why the Air Force or anyone else isnt declaring an open investigation...

tracking this stuff down...

send a dive team...send more air force...try and flag it down and if not shoot it down if its our territory.

Lets get some action being taken

What I dont understand is why the Air Force or anyone else isnt declaring an open investigation...

send a dive team...send more air force...try and flag it down and if not shoot it down if its our territory.

I sure wouldn't shoot at one....LOL! As long as they're not colliding with our aircraft or doing any harm, I say leave them alone. They are obviously totally advanced from us if they've discovered a source of propulsion and ship materials that can withstand the forces of flying that fast. If they were hostile we'd be screwed anyway so I say live and let live.

I sure wouldn't shoot at one....LOL! As long as they're not colliding with our aircraft or doing any harm, I say leave them alone. They are obviously far-advanced than us if they've discovered a source of propulsion and ship materials that can withstand the forces of flying that fast. If they were hostile we'd be screwed anyway so I say live and let live.
If they remain docile, then yeah maybe.

I'm not sold that they're not "us," or another Country though...and if thats the case then it may be true that what they're doing is "prepping" a battlefield against us. That's one concern where preparedness would seem vital...and I suppose speed is not the only force in a War, maybe their weaponry could perhaps suck balls.

So I'm alone on Lake Pleasant, a little north of Phoenix, under a harvest moon....beautiful evening but the bass ain't hitting so I decide to head back to the ramp. I'm maybe 200 meters from my destination when the outboard quits. Huh? Then there's a bright light overhead and this object overhead, slightly behind me. No sound. I've been on and around a lot of slicks...they're noisy as hell...not this one. Then as I'm looking up at it for awhile my jaw hurts....I've been SMILING at it...WTF? So I decide not to look at it....pulling the cord on the engine...will not start. This is a UFO and it's fucking with me. Now what? Then as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.....shot off at mock 50...light was gone, engine fired on first pull and I went like hell toward the launch ramp. The minute I had my boat off the water, a hell of a wind came up...I mean strong...and then it stopped...I got the fuck out of there. I wasn't drunk, or high, or tired. So tell me there ain't alien craft flying around us. I believe they come for water but who knows. I never felt threatened by my encounter. I was on the lake, they/it was on the lake....and then we both went our own ways.

Story time is fun!

If they remain docile, then yeah maybe.

I'm not sold that they're not "us," or another Country though...and if thats the case then it may be true that what they're doing is "prepping" a battlefield against us. That's one concern where preparedness would seem vital...and I suppose speed is not the only force in a War, maybe their weaponry could perhaps suck balls.

They may be terrified of US....we are a warrior planet and our weapons are becoming more sophisticated to the point maybe they can't fathom starting shit with us. If we are their watering station, which I believe is the case, they ain't looking for trouble...they come, suck up a couple thousand gallons of H2O and head off again. If we acknowledge them, and they are clearly technically superior to us, why would we listen to our leaders? It could be this is all from the Skunk Works and they don't dare tell us what they've found. My wife and I were headed toward Flagstaff one afternoon on I-17 when a black missile chasing a white missile flew over the highway...nobody had ever heard of cruise-missiles in the late 70's but there it was, hugging the terrain and chasing the other one move for move. We just looked at each other and said: "what the hell was that?" shrugged and turned the radio back up.

I know, I know this sounds like crazy talk but the man in this interview is as credible as they come and the evidence put forward is VERY compelling.

18 year military pilot, Top Gun and a Commander at the time of the incident with military video footage

This kind of stuff is FACINATING to me. I watched about the first 30 or 40 minutes of this last night but it was late so I wasn't able to finish it.

Every Navy fighter pilot goes through Top Gun. It isnt a bagde of honor that only "the best of the best" get. That was just some horeshit the movie industry fed you.

My understanding was that he was the commander of it. He listed his credentials. Either way it has nothing to do with any movie so step off.

far-side-aliens.jpg

My understanding was that he was the commander of it. He listed his credentials. Either way it has nothing to do with any movie so step off.

That insignificant credential wouldnt have been listed if not for that movie. It makes it seem like hes the best pilot out there, which couldnt be further from the truth. Top Gun is a school that EVERYONE goes through.

Yeah, the UFO videos released (somewhat reluctantly by the Navy) was a fascinating watch.

That insignificant credential wouldnt have been listed if not for that movie. It makes it seem like hes the best pilot out there, which couldnt be further from the truth. Top Gun is a school that EVERYONE goes through.

It didn't make it seem like that to me. Perhaps it is you who is fixated on the movie?
Rogan started off the interview asking him to list his credentials and experience in the military so his audience would know he wasn't some random crackpot. He then listed his military experiences.

I fail to see the problem and don't understand the need to pick an argument over such mundane bullshit.

I believe they're time travelers because extraterrestrials wouldn't need to be stealth about their existence.

Forum List

Back