Compromise

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
I do

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?
What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.
That accounts for practically all hand guns. They are all semi-auto.

Do you even know the difference between full-auto and semi-auto?

You're not going to get hand guns, so give it up.

I know and they should only be allowed to have a 10 round mag. Yes it depends on the trigger pull back.

so....you haven't lost any rights.

in your view, as long as you can hold your 'effin gun

that is exactly why we've become a fascist nation

people that equate the entire constitution to a firearm

~S~

in my view....

Cons claim we have lost "so many rights"

I ask....yes? which ones?

and then cons lie; "GUNS"

so I counter....you still have guns....so which rights have you lost....

and the deranged conservative is unable to list even one right they have lost...
Do you realize how many rights you have already lost?

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

I do

a rifle and with larger than a 10 round mag? and only 1 mag???

Sometimes. You?
No I don't even own a rifle or gun. Where do you walk around with one??
Well, that's silly - why be defenseless? Why rely on the state for your personal security?
"Assault weapons" have a myriad of legal uses - I caried one to hunt, I carried one for self-defense, and I carried one on my statehouse lawn.

Yes I'm sure you can have eyes everywhere to shoot at a split second. LOL.

Sometimes. You?
Well, that's silly - why be defenseless? Why rely on the state for your personal security?
"Assault weapons" have a myriad of legal uses - I caried one to hunt, I carried one for self-defense, and I carried one on my statehouse lawn.
In EVERY situation where it is necessary for me to do so, I can shoot at a threat faster than the police can.
Why do you rely on the state for your personal security?

Sometimes. You?
In EVERY situation where it is necessary for me to do so, can shoot at a threat faster than the police can.

Right, as long as you know a threat exists. Good luck, by the time you pull your gun, it will be over, or do you intend to stand your ground like the guy in Florida who got charged with manslaughter.

Sometimes. You?
In EVERY situation where it is necessary for me to do so, can shoot at a threat faster than the police can.
Right, as long as you know a threat exists. Good luck, by the time you pull your gun, it will be over..
Either way, I can defend myself faster than if I dial 911.

According to the left people walk around with grenade launchers in bengahzi

Sometimes. You?

Right, as long as you know a threat exists. Good luck, by the time you pull your gun, it will be over, or do you intend to stand your ground like the guy in Florida who got charged with manslaughter.
And that is not true either

I do
Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet

The machine gun ban has worked. Given enough time, so would an AWB.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

I do

a rifle and with larger than a 10 round mag? and only 1 mag???
That wasn’t your question,, but I was one grandfathered in with full auto..come and take me lol

I do
Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet
Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.
I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.

The machine gun ban has worked. Given enough time, so would an AWB.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg
He knows that will not work for him

I do
Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.
I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?

Forum List

Back