Compromise

I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.
What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
What do you have a vagina for? Do you plan to turn tricks?
:roll:
I have the gun in case I need the gun; I have the ammo in case I need the gun.
If I need the gun, when will I have a chance to resupply the ammo?

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.
Did you watch the video?

Yes all of it. If it takes more than 10 bullets to hit a target you'd be dead.
Oh, you are so WRONG!!! Completely clueless. Did you read that report about police hitting about 1/3 of all targets in a shootout? Those are trained professionals.

You have NEVER fired a gun before, have you?

Either way, are you going to limit a person who is a bad shot under stress? Even the worst shooter deserves to be able to mount a reasonable defense. Even if they cannot hit anything, many times, after a long exchange of gunfire and no surrender by the defender, the invaders will give up, without a single injury, but they must believe that it will never end with surrender. That takes well more than 10 rounds.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
I do
Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet
Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
Well, why does it matter?

Does he have the right to have that equipment or not?

What if he is able to stop a mass shooting at some point? Are you going to complain about it then?

When has a citizen armed with a AR ever stopped a mass shooting?

You didn't answer the questions:
What do you have a vagina for?
Do you plan to turn tricks?
Ifs it for protection, then you'd have time before you next defense.
How do you know?
No I do not turn tricks on my over 30 year marriage.
How do we know?
You don't
Well, then there's no reason we should assume you're telling the truth when you say you don't.

And, since neither you nor I have any idea when I might be able to resupply my ammo, why do you think your opinion of how many magazines I need has any value?

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.
Did you watch the video?

Yes all of it. If it takes more than 10 bullets to hit a target you'd be dead.
So, you're such a great shot under pressure that you believe in 1 shot, 1 kill in an ultra-stress situation?

I want to see you try. That would be funny as hell.

Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet

What if he is able to stop a mass shooting at some point? Are you going to complain about it then?

In Texas.

I assume, by your silence, that you have NOT watched the video.

The sheriff basically proves that a person who is prepared to engage in a mass shooting will be able to kill nearly the exact same number of people with lower capacity magazines.

On the flip side, a person defending her home against multiple armed invaders, could have great difficulty defending herself if she is limited to only 10 rounds, and is forced to fumble around in the dark, trying to find another magazine, after being taken by surprise.

Magazine cap limits will do WAY more harm than go (which good will be practically NOTHING).

Yes I watched it all. A person defending against an armed invaders with a huge supply of mags better be a good shot or he is dead. If you are taken by surprise , its also over.
You really think someone has to get shot for the invaders to eventually give up?

Hollywood has warped your thinking.

In Texas.

Nope. That one was already over, and the shooter had left the building. A guy did chase him as he was leaving though.

Is that a new rule now? Lol

In Texas.

Nope. That one was already over, and the shooter had left the building. A guy did chase him as he was leaving though.
Shot him dead as he was leaving the church.

It is irrelevant anyway. A mass shooting will be stopped by a concealed handgun more than anything else.

Not sure what kind of rule you might be talking about, but answer the question.

The answer is, fuck you, that is irrelevant.

Stopping mass shootings is not the objective of all firearm ownership.

In Texas.

It is irrelevant anyway. A mass shooting will be stopped by a concealed handgun more than anything else.

So you acknowledge the claim that an AR would stop an active shooter is pure bullshit. Good.
When has a citizen with a handgun ever stopped an active mass shooter during his attack?

In Texas.

So you acknowledge the claim that an AR would stop an active shooter is pure bullshit. Good.
When has a citizen with a handgun ever stopped an active mass shooter during his attack?
Somebody what to show this guy how wrong he is? Get the links for us?

To the claim that ARs must stop a mass shooting to be valuable is a colossus-sized strawman.

In Texas.

Man stops what deputies said would otherwise have likely been a mass public shooting - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed handgun permit holder stops man who enters an Alabama McDonalds firing his gun - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed handgun permit holder stops gunman who was firing his gun at Titusville, Florida back to school event - Crime Prevention Research Center

In less than 20 seconds, I found these.

You lose.

The answer is, fuck you, that is irrelevant.

Stopping mass shootings is not the objective of all firearm ownership.

Then quit claiming that as an excuse to have military style weapons, dumb ass.

In Texas.

Somebody what to show this guy how wrong he is? Get the links for us?

To the claim that ARs must stop a mass shooting to be valuable is a colossus-sized strawman.

It's your straw man dumb ass.

Sutherland Springs Tex comes to mind

In Texas.

No it wasn't

In Texas.

Citizens using AR's against multiple intruders have stopped them

Forum List

Back