Compromise

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
Why are you scared of something that doesn't exist?

You didn't answer me, do you walk around with an assault weapon??
Again why do you fear something that doesn't exist?

Oh man semantics.

Do you walk around with a semi automatic weapon?

Just answer the question and stop being a coward.
Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck
Do you carry a concealed handgun?

If so, the answer would still be an emphatic YES.

:laughing0301:

Semi-autos are NEVER going to be banned. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER we will rebel and kill millions of commies first EVER!!!

I did read about the hog issue in Texas, a few million wild hogs are in Texas and they can do a mega damage. I read some shoot them for sport. I can see that you'd want a magazine for stopping them , I'd want one as well. They sound awful. A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian

You can't imagine the damage a herd can do in one night, ruts 8-10 inches deep, it's like trying to mow a plowed field and a lot of work to fix. See that's the problem with you commies, you don't have the experience, yet you think you know it all. Hint, you don't. But it's nice to see you backtracking some.

I guess you can thank the hunters for your problems.
------------------------------------------------

And yet wild hogs were barely more than a curiosity in the Lone Star State until the 1980s. It’s only since then that the population has exploded, and not entirely because of the animals’ intelligence, adaptability and fertility. Hunters found them challenging prey, so wild hog populations were nurtured on ranches that sold hunting leases; some captured hogs were released in other parts of the state.

Read more: A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Those ranches are fenced to keep the game in, including hogs and deer. I lived here 18 years before we started getting problems with hogs, new highways are going through their previous habitat and new subdivisions are being built. All part of the fun of urban sprawl.

Now that is true, but not at the time. Since you hunt, or kill wild hogs that encroach on your property, perhaps a semi automatic rifle is fine, as long as you only use a 10 round magazine. You should state what its used for and it should not be allowed to be off your property at any time, or you will incur a hefty fine. That is what I think the law should be.

And the commie red rears it ugly head again, what if I want to take it to the range to zero my scopes, or help out a neighbor? Oh, and it came with a 30 round magazine, are you going to buy me a different one?

And when their 10-round magazine limit doesn't work, they will adopt California's bullshit restriction that requires the magazine be permanently attached.

It's a bullshit misdirection to eventually ban everything, and we KNOW IT.

These are the same assholes who tried to get the right limited to ONLY MILITIAS and not individuals.

We should NEVER GIVE THEM ANYTHING BUT COMPLETE REPEAL AND MACHINE GUNS BEING CARRIED IN THE OPEN BY CHILDREN!!!!

They deserve nothing less.

so....you haven't lost any rights.

in your view, as long as you can hold your 'effin gun

that is exactly why we've become a fascist nation

people that equate the entire constitution to a firearm

~S~

in my view....

Cons claim we have lost "so many rights"

I ask....yes? which ones?

and then cons lie; "GUNS"

so I counter....you still have guns....so which rights have you lost....

and the deranged conservative is unable to list even one right they have lost...

Are you fucking 3 years old? When I was 11 years old, my mom gave me some money to buy my dads Christmas present. I walked from my house about 8 blocks to the local Western Auto store and purchased a 20 Ga shotgun and a box of bird shells and walked back home with it. No one batted an eye, no one called the police. There were no background checks, just a cash receipt. That can't happen today, so yeah, we've lost some rights, you're just too fucking stupid to know it.

Oh man semantics.

Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck
Do you carry a concealed handgun?

If so, the answer would still be an emphatic YES.

:laughing0301:

Semi-autos are NEVER going to be banned. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER we will rebel and kill millions of commies first EVER!!!

I do both, sometimes well, most every time I even ignore those signs thAT SAY NO GUNS ALLOWED.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

Oh man semantics.

A person doesn't need all that in our nation.

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

I feel very sorry for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
What do you have a vagina for? Do you plan to turn tricks?
:roll:
I have the gun in case I need the gun; I have the ammo in case I need the gun.
If I need the gun, when will I have a chance to resupply the ammo?

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.
Did you watch the video?

Yes all of it. If it takes more than 10 bullets to hit a target you'd be dead.
So, you're such a great shot under pressure that you believe in 1 shot, 1 kill in an ultra-stress situation?

I want to see you try. That would be funny as hell.

No I'm willing to let you have a 10 round mag.

Oh man semantics.

So you're saying all this talk of gun bans is just more control of the government that it wants to take away from American citizens.
Glad a leftist finally admitted that.
Now let me ask you this
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Your opinion does not generate a sound argument for placing a limit on our rights.
I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.
And yet, an AR is both a suitable and effective choice for virtually all of the traditionally legal uses for a firearm.
Must be why they are in common use for same.
No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.
Why can't a hunter use an AR15 to take coyote?
Why can't a hunter use an AR10 to take deer?
I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.
When was the AR15 ever used in war?
By what military?
You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon.
Just like you give up no rights if you aren't allowed to be Lutheran.

Your opinion does not generate a sound argument for placing a limit on our rights.
And yet, an AR is both a suitable and effective choose for virtually all of the traditionally legal uses for a firearm.
No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.
By what military?
You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon.
I forget but an AR15 was taken on the battlefield from a terrorist cell in I believe it was IRAQ

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.
Did you watch the video?

So, you're such a great shot under pressure that you believe in 1 shot, 1 kill in an ultra-stress situation?

You don't get a say
Let me advise you and other leftists about this thread. It's about the end of gun owner compromise

Did you watch the video?

I'm willing to let you walk away....alive.

And yet, an AR is both a suitable and effective choose for virtually all of the traditionally legal uses for a firearm.
By what military?
I forget but an AR15 was taken on the battlefield from a terrorist cell in I believe it was IRAQ
I imagine that's true - terrorists use whatever weapons they can find.

By what military?
I imagine that's true - terrorists use whatever weapons they can find.
Probably something the Obama admin sent over to try and prove....something....fast and furious.

Oh man semantics.

So you're saying all this talk of gun bans is just more control of the government that it wants to take away from American citizens.
Glad a leftist finally admitted that.
Now let me ask you this
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

When I get to a lie I stop reading. The lie in your first sentence is where I stopped reading.

You can't lie to me and you can't claim I said something I didn't say.

I was willing to have a logical, honest, mature and adult conversation with you but I refuse for it to be one sided.

It's apparent to me you can't have an honest conversation about weapons.

As I said, if you can't compromise, you will end up losing the ability to own those semi automatic weapons.

The rights of conscience protect the ignorant Christian's right to corruptly practice his religion by refusing to be the salt and light among sinners, so long as it does no harm to the equal liberty of others (determining the limits of which must be the honest attempt of lawmakers everywhere).

That said; "it is time enough for the rightful purposes of civil government, for its officers to interfere when principles break out into overt acts against peace and good order."
???

“Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the Constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a public safety hazard, don't see the danger in the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use the same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like.”
Alan Dershowitz

Forum List

Back