Compromise

Again why do you fear something that doesn't exist?

Oh man semantics.

Do you walk around with a semi automatic weapon?

Just answer the question and stop being a coward.
Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck

A person doesn't need all that in our nation.

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

I feel very sorry for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?
you must pull the trigger each time you take a shot.

Oh man semantics.

Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?

Sure it is, 1 trigger pull, one round expended, the next round is advanced and it's cocked with each trigger pull. All semi-autos fire one round with each trigger pull.

Damn, you're dumb.

Oh man semantics.

View attachment 276110

That is not the complete definition, dumb ass.

View attachment 276110

both still function the same dumb ass.

View attachment 276110

Think about that for a minute. You're actually trying to claim a revolver is a semiautomatic weapon. Typical pathetic gun nut.

View attachment 276110

Think about that for a minute. You're actually trying to claim a revolver is a semiautomatic weapon. Typical pathetic gun nut.
Maybe you didn't read what I wrote earlier
This thread is not about what you think is acceptable or your need to feel safe it's about the end of gun owners compromise

This thread is not about what you think is acceptable or your need to feel safe it's about the end of gun owners compromise

What ever you say sweet lips. Just a hint though, making absurd claims, like a revolver is a semiautomatic, just exposes you as the nut bag that you are. It doesn't help your case.

Oh man semantics.

View attachment 276110

That pull is actually little more than a twitch. You can twitch your finger pretty friggin fast

View attachment 276110

That pull is actually little more than a twitch. You can twitch your finger pretty friggin fast
Are we to regulate fingers?
There is an effective means to make a semiautomatic function like an automatic by using a rubber band

What ever you say sweet lips. Just a hint though, making absurd claims, like a revolver is a semiautomatic, just exposes you as the nut bag that you are. It doesn't help your case.
it's not absorbed since both must use the same process to function
And a nut bag that fears something they do not understand is still a nutbag.

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.

absorbed?

View attachment 276110

There is an effective means to make a semiautomatic function like an automatic by using a rubber band
You make a good point for banning future sales of semi-auto weapons

A revolver does NOT use the same function to move to the next round as a semi-auto

View attachment 276110

I'm not against semiautomatic weapons as long as there is some way to keep them out of the hands of nutbags like reb.

I suppose you believe you can vote a tyrant out of control of the government.

You want my 'beliefs' Reb?

I believe we've been under the heel of tyranny since the PA

I believe fema and N.I.M.S. (if you know anything of their machinations ) have created the 'perfect storm' for the 'powers that be' to literally pit one american against the other ,while they sit back unscathed.

They've thought out every possible sociopolitical crisis possible

Firearms aren't a problem for them , in fact the more firearms we have, along with the ever growing firearm incidents we acquire lend to their end game goal

deal with that....

~S~

I'm not against semiautomatic weapons as long as there is some way to keep them out of the hands of nutbags like reb.
A nutbag is an idiot that thinks we need more gun laws people like you

View attachment 276110

You're making the case for doing away with the first amendment. Unless you havesome expertise on the subject you should not be allowed to have a conversation about it

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.
Yes my law enforcement training taught me how to handle nut bags

absorbed?
Absurd

Forum List

Back