Compromise

Shrugs your approval doesn't change history

Yelling pew! pew! pew! at the TV doesn't change history either.
I don't have to yell PEW PEW
View attachment 276218
Anybody can get those. $8.95 for a pack of 25
View attachment 276225
and the others?

Really? You need something more than the lame claims you have made. You have already been caught in too many lies. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.
That's funny you get a fake document
Face it you can't change my history
AND FYI I haven't been caught in any lies.

If you say so, you fake Barney wannabe. I just hope you kept your bullet in your pocket where it is supposed to be.

View attachment 276218
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-27_13-21-17.png
    upload_2019-8-27_13-21-17.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 11

View attachment 276218
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230
Why would I have a copy on hand? lol

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?
you must pull the trigger each time you take a shot.
That is not the complete definition, dumb ass.
both still function the same dumb ass.

Think about that for a minute. You're actually trying to claim a revolver is a semiautomatic weapon. Typical pathetic gun nut.

Mechanics may be different, rate of fire is the same, basic function is the same, one trigger pull, one round fired.

Strawman fallacy – no rights have been ‘lost,’ including the Second Amendment right.

And the Second Amendment right doesn’t ‘preserve’ our other rights.

The Second Amendment codifies an individual right to possess a handgun pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement,’ not to ‘deter’ crime, and not to defend against a government perceived to have become ‘tyrannical.’
From a legal perspective, you are correct.

From a practical perspective, the right to bear arms is the very right that gave us the constitution to being with.

Last edited:
it's not absorbed since both must use the same process to function
And a nut bag that fears something they do not understand is still a nutbag.

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.
Yes my law enforcement training taught me how to handle nut bags

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.
Good luck with your delusion
View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
I would venture a guess that he did that on purpose to avoid outing his IRL identity on an anonymous forum.

But, that's just a guess.

Strawman fallacy – no rights have been ‘lost,’ including the Second Amendment right.

And the Second Amendment right doesn’t ‘preserve’ our other rights.

The Second Amendment codifies an individual right to possess a handgun pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement,’ not to ‘deter’ crime, and not to defend against a government perceived to have become ‘tyrannical.’
From a legal perspective, you are correct.

From a practical perspective, the right to bear arms is the very right that gave us the constitution to being with.

You are correct no rights have been lost but they have been severely chipped away.

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.
Yes my law enforcement training taught me how to handle nut bags

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.
Good luck with your delusion
View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
I would venture a guess that he did that on purpose to avoid outing his IRL identity on an anonymous forum.

But, that's just a guess.

That's what I tried to explain to him.

Mechanics may be different, rate of fire is the same, basic function is the same, one trigger pull, one round fired.
No, no. Let's make it different.

That way, if these tools get their illegal ban, we can just convert everything to double action and circumvent their bans.

:laughing0301:

A revolver does NOT use the same function to move to the next round as a semi-auto
:lol:
Provide a meaningful and accurate definition for "semi-auto firearm" in a way that does not include double-action revolvers.
-I- can do it, but my bet is -you- cannot.
I thought you were knowledgeable about guns?

A double action revolver uses the pull of the trigger to cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder (bringing the next round into firing position).

A semi-auto uses the energy of a round firing to cock the hammer and bring a round into position for firing.

How fucking stupid are you?

A revolver does NOT use the same function to move to the next round as a semi-auto
Provide a meaningful and accurate definition for "semi-auto firearm" in a way that does not include double-action revolvers.

A double action revolver uses the pull of the trigger to cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder (bringing the next round into firing position).

A semi-auto uses the energy of a round firing to cock the hammer and bring a round into position for firing.

It still takes the same step ONE trigger pull per round
FYI before 1988 the big push for a gun ban was against handguns. But anti-gunners saw semiautomatic rifles with optional upgrades as the best choice

This entire thread is based on the claim that gun nuts, who have never been able to compromise...will no longer consider compromise?

Ohhh...

This entire thread is based on the claim that gun nuts, who have never been able to compromise...will no longer consider compromise?

Ohhh...
Did you cocksucking motherfuckers NOT try to have the right to bear arms solely tied to service in a militia, rather than an individual right?

There is no compromise with people who act in bad faith.

The compromise should be one-way, or we will repeal everything and you can shit your pants.

I thought you could read?
I said -I- can do it, but my bet is -you- cannot.
Ah. You Googled it, and then copied/pasted.
Cheater.

Ohhh...
I see you hate civil rights
Gun owners have most assuredly compromised starting with the NFA of 1934

Forum List

Back