Compromise

Any mass shooter who employs the "spray-and-pray" method will actually have a MUCH lower body count.

Forgot Vegas ALREADY?

550. Over 50 dead
A rubber band actually works better and is cheaper
It don't matter.

1. Dude was using a bumpstock, which is practically an automatic and irrelevant to our discussion on semi-autos, but don't tell him that because...
2. The guy shot, what, 550 rounds and only killed 50...spraying and praying with a semi-auto, and
3. That has nothing to do with finger twitching, like he said before

Lesh loves to prove my case for me.

:laughing0301:

This entire thread is based on the claim that gun nuts, who have never been able to compromise...will no longer consider compromise?
Compromise with whom?
Anti-gun loons that demand concessions but offer nothing in return?
No one will compromise with such people, because they make it impossible to do so.
Were you EVER willing to compromise on the subject of gun regs?

When? About what?

Any mass shooter who employs the "spray-and-pray" method will actually have a MUCH lower body count.

Forgot Vegas ALREADY?

550. Over 50 dead
A rubber band actually works better and is cheaper
It don't matter.

1. Dude was using a bumpstock, which is practically an automatic and irrelevant to our discussion on semi-autos, but don't tell him that because...
2. The guy shot, what, 550 rounds and only killed 50...spraying and praying with a semi-auto, and

Lesh loves to prove my case for me.

Just trying to point out the fact a Slidefire stock was a piece of garbage and placed an experienced shooter in an awkward shooting position. Whereas a rubber band doesn't do that. lol.

This entire thread is based on the claim that gun nuts, who have never been able to compromise...will no longer consider compromise?
Compromise with whom?
No one will compromise with such people, because they make it impossible to do so.

When? About what?
Word games?

1. Dude was using a bumpstock, which is practically an automatic

Which is exactly why I made mention of it dumbass

See above. I was responding to your idiocy claiming that "spray and pray" automatic fire is nothing to worry about. In ten minutes he killed 50 some people and injured FIVE HUNDRED more. Those weren't paper cuts. They were eyes blown out...legs and arms shattered...organs destroyed...back damaged permanently...

Try to follow the discussion. You failed to remember your OWN posts dumbass. YOU began talking about automatics (spray and pray)

Compromise with whom?
When? About what?
Look at you, trying to change the subject.
You're an anti-gun loon that demands concessions but offers nothing in return - you have no interest in compromise, just acquiescence.

1. Dude was using a bumpstock, which is practically an automatic

Which is exactly why I made mention of it dumbass

See above. I was responding to your idiocy claiming that "spray and pray" automatic fire is nothing to worry about. In ten minutes he killed 50 some people and injured FIVE HUNDRED more. Those weren't paper cuts. They were eyes blown out...legs and arms shattered...organs destroyed...back damaged permanently...

Try to follow the discussion. You failed to remember your OWN posts dumbass. YOU began talking about automatics (spray and pray)
So, what do you think will be the result of finger twitching really fast?

:laugh:

You are clueless.

Go borrow a semi-auto rifle and take it to a gun range. Video yourself finger twitching the trigger as fast as you can, so we can laugh.

See above. I was responding to your idiocy claiming that "spray and pray" automatic fire is nothing to worry about. In ten minutes he killed 50 some people and injured FIVE HUNDRED more.
You speak from ignorance, as usual.
851 were injured, less then half of whom were actually shot.

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
----------------------------- he might walk around with what you'd call an Assault Weapon if he wants to Penny .

See above. I was responding to your idiocy claiming that "spray and pray" automatic fire is nothing to worry about. In ten minutes he killed 50 some people and injured FIVE HUNDRED more.
You speak from ignorance, as usual.
851 were injured, less then half of whom were actually shot.
He is equating trigger twitching in a typical mass shooting incident, to a guy in an elevated, prone position, with virtually unlimited ammo that he did not need to carry, shooting into a HUGE crowd that had no quick means of escape, with an effective full-auto rifle.

The Vegas would have killed MANY more, had he NOT used the bumpstock, because 95% of his bullets flew everywhere and hit nothing. I cannot imagine the complete wild spray, had he used Lesh's retarded finger twitch method.

I want to watch Lesh try that shit. It would bring me great joy.

:laugh:

The Vegas would have killed MANY more, had he NOT used the bumpstock, because 95% of his bullets flew everywhere and hit nothing. I cannot imagine the complete wild spray, had he used Lesh's retarded finger twitch method.
The anti-gun loons - because they know nothing about guns - have no idea how fortunate everyone was that he used a AR15s with bump stocks.

Have you ever FIRED an AR or an M-16. I have. ANd it takes nothing more than a finger twitch and recoil is negligible

And Paduch was pretty damn effective in killing and maiming 550 people in ten minutes with what you admit is effectively a full auto weapon (bump stock on an AR)

Have you ever FIRED an AR or an M-16. I have. ANd it takes nothing more than a finger twitch and recoil is negligible

And Paduch was pretty damn effective in killing and maiming 550 people in ten minutes with what you admit is effectively a full auto weapon (bump stock on an AR)
No, I don't believe you have fired an AR much less an M16

Mechanics may be different, rate of fire is the same, basic function is the same, one trigger pull, one round fired.
No, no. Let's make it different.

That way, if these tools get their illegal ban, we can just convert everything to double action and circumvent their bans.

They're not getting a damn thing. End of fucking story.

Yelling pew! pew! pew! at the TV doesn't change history either.
I don't have to yell PEW PEW
View attachment 276218
Anybody can get those. $8.95 for a pack of 25
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230
Why would I have a copy on hand? lol

You showed a picture of a book. If I show you a picture of a Maserati, does that mean I have one?

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.
Yes my law enforcement training taught me how to handle nut bags

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.
Good luck with your delusion
View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
I would venture a guess that he did that on purpose to avoid outing his IRL identity on an anonymous forum.

But, that's just a guess.

Then it can't be considered proof of anything.

Forum List

Back