Compromise

Think about that for a minute. You're actually trying to claim a revolver is a semiautomatic weapon. Typical pathetic gun nut.
Maybe you didn't read what I wrote earlier
This thread is not about what you think is acceptable or your need to feel safe it's about the end of gun owners compromise

What ever you say sweet lips. Just a hint though, making absurd claims, like a revolver is a semiautomatic, just exposes you as the nut bag that you are. It doesn't help your case.
it's not absorbed since both must use the same process to function
And a nut bag that fears something they do not understand is still a nutbag.

I'm sure you are an expert on nutbags, and what y'all think.
Yes my law enforcement training taught me how to handle nut bags

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote earlier
This thread is not about what you think is acceptable or your need to feel safe it's about the end of gun owners compromise

What ever you say sweet lips. Just a hint though, making absurd claims, like a revolver is a semiautomatic, just exposes you as the nut bag that you are. It doesn't help your case.

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.
Good luck with your delusion
Screenshot_5.jpg

That pull is actually little more than a twitch. You can twitch your finger pretty friggin fast
And hit WHAT?

The only thing semi-auto really does is allow a shooter to keep eyes on target, rather than having to rack the action by hand.

Spraying ammo all over the place is horribly ineffective, except for suppressing fire, which is why light machine guns were developed.

Any mass shooter who employs the "spray-and-pray" method will actually have a MUCH lower body count.

You don't seem to understand the use of firearms. I doubt you have ever held a gun, much less fired one. You are not qualified to make decisions on firearm regulations. You are uneducated and inexperienced.

View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
upload_2019-8-27_11-41-1.png

View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
That section was intentionally altered because it has personal information on it. But here you go my radar certificate
img010.jpg

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
That section was intentionally altered because it has personal information on it.

If you say so, you fake Barney wannabe. I just hope you kept your bullet in your pocket where it is supposed to be.

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
That section was intentionally altered because it has personal information on it.

If you say so, you fake Barney wannabe. I just hope you kept your bullet in your pocket where it is supposed to be.
Shrugs your approval doesn't change history

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
That section was intentionally altered because it has personal information on it. But here you go my radar certificate
View attachment 276215

More than thirty years ago that certified someone to use a speed gun. Doesn't say you were a cop. How old are you?

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210

Yelling pew! pew! pew! at the TV doesn't change history either.

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210

Yep, and how many times have you tried?

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
View attachment 276215

More than thirty years ago that certified someone to use a speed gun. Doesn't say you were a cop. How old are you?
How would I get that certificate and only those who are sworn law enforcement officers would have that certificate or the state-issued Law Enforcement certificate if I didn't earn them? both have the same first name.

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
View attachment 276215

How would I get that certificate and only those who are sworn law enforcement officers would have that certificate or the state-issued Law Enforcement certificate if I didn't earn them? both have the same first name.

What did your daddy or uncle do for a living?

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210

I don't have to yell PEW PEW
img011.jpg

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210
View attachment 276215

What did your daddy or uncle do for a living?
FURNITURE FACTORY

View attachment 276210

View attachment 276218
Anybody can get those. $8.95 for a pack of 25
cert.jpg

View attachment 276218
View attachment 276225
and the others?

Really? You need something more than the lame claims you have made. You have already been caught in too many lies. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

View attachment 276218
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference books
IMG_20190827_140029593.jpg
IMG_20190827_140005938.jpg

Forum List

Back