Compromise

Have you ever FIRED an AR or an M-16. I have.
^^^^^
This is a lie.
And Paduch was pretty damn effective in killing and maiming 550 people....
Why do you continue to repeat information you know is wrong?
Why do you not understand the damage he did was -limited- by the fact he used an AR15 and a bump stock?
Oh wait... anti-gun loon... never mind.

Have you ever FIRED an AR or an M-16. I have. ANd it takes nothing more than a finger twitch and recoil is negligible
Let's pretend that I have never fired either. I want you to demonstrate.

Go ahead.

Put up the video.

:laughing0301:

And Paduch was pretty damn effective in killing and maiming 550 people in ten minutes with what you admit is effectively a full auto weapon (bump stock on an AR)
So, it was not a semi-auto with finger twitching?

He didn't have to carry 2000 rounds of ammo with him on his rampage (nearly impossible, and 10x what a soldier would carry in battle). It's a completely unique situation that required MULTIPLE levels of police and security incompetence to carry out. That scenario was like shooting fish in a barrel. It is almost as if local law enforcement and security WANTED it to be a huge bloody body count (that they didn't get, comparatively). He was spraying and praying. ACCURACY is the point, and accurate he was NOT.

NOW. Imagine trying that twitch shit.

I want to see you do it, motherfucker. Prove your accuracy with finger twitching or shut the fuck up.

I don't have to yell PEW PEW
View attachment 276218
Anybody can get those. $8.95 for a pack of 25
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230
Why would I have a copy on hand? lol

You showed a picture of a book. If I show you a picture of a Maserati, does that mean I have one?
I showed you a picture that I just took of my book I have on hand. Here it is opened in my hand
IMG_20190827_160501962.jpg

He was spraying and praying. ACCURACY is the point, and accurate he was NOT.

Hey idiot...he WAS shooting fish in a barrel. There tens of thousands of concert goers down there and he was virtually guaranteed to hit someone with virtually every shot.
Stop talking in circles. A bump stock works BECAUSE the AR has such low recoil dimwit. DO they work on full power rifles like an M14?

Stop talking in circles. A bump stock works BECAUSE the AR has such low recoil dimwit. DO they work on full power rifles like an M14?
I said he was shooting fish in a barrel. That scenario is completely isolated and unlikely.

Prove to me that an AR can be fired by finger twitching with any reasonable accuracy. Shoot a video of your attempt.

Someone else will need to chime in on the M14. I have never tried it.

Anybody can get those. $8.95 for a pack of 25
View attachment 276225
Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230
Why would I have a copy on hand? lol

You showed a picture of a book. If I show you a picture of a Maserati, does that mean I have one?
I showed you a picture that I just took of my book I have on hand. Here it is opened in my handView attachment 276255

I have a picture of my Maserati with the door open too.

Prove to me that an AR can be fired by finger twitching with any reasonable accuracy.

Stubborn Dolt.

Accuracy isn't exactly the point when shooting fish in a barrel. Killing power and volume of fire is. Paduch had both because he had an assault weapon

Prove to me that an AR can be fired by finger twitching with any reasonable accuracy.

Stubborn Dolt.

Accuracy isn't exactly the point when shooting fish in a barrel. Killing power and volume of fire is. Paduch had both because he had an assault weapon
Well, that motherfucker sucked at shooting fish in a barrel. His body count was shit.
:laugh:

Hey idiot...he WAS shooting fish in a barrel. There tens of thousands of concert goers down there and he was virtually guaranteed to hit someone with virtually every shot.
There you go, talking out your ass again.
He fired 1100 rounds and hit 479 people - 43.5% hit rate,
DO they work on full power rifles like an M14?
Wow. You really know -noting- about guns.
Of course they do - the amount of recoil has nothing to do with the operation.

The Vegas would have killed MANY more, had he NOT used the bumpstock, because 95% of his bullets flew everywhere and hit nothing. I cannot imagine the complete wild spray, had he used Lesh's retarded finger twitch method.

Have you ever FIRED an AR or an M-16. I have. ANd it takes nothing more than a finger twitch and recoil is negligible

And Paduch was pretty damn effective in killing and maiming 550 people in ten minutes with what you admit is effectively a full auto weapon (bump stock on an AR)
No, I don't believe you have fired an AR much less an M16

Virtually identical

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
Well I have a HK 22 cal Rifle that would make a Progressive pee down his pants.

Well, that motherfucker sucked at shooting fish in a barrel. His body count was shit.

How many would you have LIKED for him to shoot?

Five HUNDRED and FIFTY...wasn't enough?
I would have liked ZERO, you retard. What the fuck is wrong with you?

But since you asked, 550 injuries when the guy was going for kills is SHIT. That's a lot of NOT hitting head or center mass---AKA MISSING!!!

Had he fired without the bumpstock and actually aimed his shots, he would have killed at least 3 times as many people in the same amount of time with 1/3 the ammo.

He would have been even LESS accurate with your stupid-ass trigger twitching, which I still want you to demonstrate, so I can laugh.

So we need to compromise with gun nuts like we see on this thread??

the PA gave up our rights to the gub'mit

~S~
It's time to take those rights back wouldn't you agree?

first....list them so we know which rights you want back.
Shall not be infringed

So you believe pot should be legal and gays should have the same rights as everyone else?
I do and I don't care what anyone does as long as they don't infringe on anyone elses rights

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So we need to compromise with gun nuts like we see on this thread??
No, you need to get in your fucking DeLorian and go back to when you ass fuckers were trying to make the right to bear arms only available when tied to service in a militia, rather than an individual right.

Good luck with that. We're not giving you shit but complete repeal now, until you offer us something unilateral, as a showing of your repentance and renewed good faith.

Decide what that will be.

You didn't answer the questions:
What do you have a vagina for?
Do you plan to turn tricks?
If I need the gun, when will I have a chance to resupply the ammo?
Ifs it for protection, then you'd have time before you next defense.
How do you know?
No I do not turn tricks on my over 30 year marriage.
How do we know?

You don't. Pretend I do, sex never killed anyone, unless they have a massive MI in the middle of the trick.
Or AIDS

syphilis has killed more people than you know

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back