Compromise

the 2nd is for idiot gun owners to ignore all the rights they're loosing , because they think a gun makes them 'free' Clay

~S~
I suppose you believe you can vote a tyrant out of control of the government. do you support the police and only want them armed?
Guns won’t get rid of a ‘tyrant,’ either.

Guns are for individual self-defense, not to ‘overthrow’ a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical.’

Insurrectionist dogma is as ridiculous as it is wrongheaded, in no manner supported by Second Amendment case law.

The notion is a naïve and childish fantasy.

Couldn't have said it better Clay

only to possibly add the gun queers are all pacified in their 'childhood fantasy' , ignoring all else because of it ~S~

Oh man semantics.

Do you walk around with a semi automatic weapon?

Just answer the question and stop being a coward.
Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck

A person doesn't need all that in our nation.

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

I feel very sorry for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?
It is a minor technical distinction

The end result is one round per trigger pull

I suppose a Gatling gun with a hand crank is not an automatic weapon even though the result is continuous fire

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A Gatling gun is not classed as an automatic weapon.

Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.
I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
Well, why does it matter?

Does he have the right to have that equipment or not?

What if he is able to stop a mass shooting at some point? Are you going to complain about it then?

When has a citizen armed with a AR ever stopped a mass shooting?
Irrelevant

No civilian is obligated to stop any crime

Hell the cops aren't legally obligated to come to the aid of anyone

It's not irrelevant when the previous poster claimed that was a valid reason to allow assault weapons to be sold to the public.
Defense against tyranny.

Bill of Rights not Bill of Needs.

What else do you want?

Quit your attempts to piecemeal ban all firearms. We know what you're up to.

Binge watching "COPS" while point your finger at the screen and yelling pew! pew! pew! doesn't qualify as law enforcement experience.
Good luck with your delusion
View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
I would venture a guess that he did that on purpose to avoid outing his IRL identity on an anonymous forum.

But, that's just a guess.

Then it can't be considered proof of anything.
So, you are so cocksucking unreasonable that you want the dude to dox himself before you believe anything. He even gave you his first name for fuck's sake.

You're a fucking douche.

I never asked for his name. He chose to present it as proof of his silly claim. For his proof to be valid, it has to be verifiable. Don't blame me because he volunteered information, and don't blame me because the information he offered was not verifiable. I didn't make the fool take that rout..

View attachment 276204

When you put a fake document forward as proof of your silly claims, you should at least check that the image isn't partially reversed.
View attachment 276210
I would venture a guess that he did that on purpose to avoid outing his IRL identity on an anonymous forum.

So, you are so cocksucking unreasonable that you want the dude to dox himself before you believe anything. He even gave you his first name for fuck's sake.

You're a fucking douche.

Everything I produced shows that I am what I said I was. Certificate of Training, radar certification, Police Firearms certification, and Law Enforcement certificate all would indicate that I have been a police officer. all with the same first name.

It does prove you have access to some forms, but I do too, and I promise I have never been a cop. You haven't presented proof of your claim. That's not my problem.

View attachment 276204

View attachment 276210

You're a fucking douche.

I never asked for his name. He chose to present it as proof of his silly claim. For his proof to be valid, it has to be verifiable. Don't blame me because he volunteered information, and don't blame me because the information he offered was not verifiable. I didn't make the fool take that rout..
I demand your full name and social security number.

Chop Chop

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?

What if he is able to stop a mass shooting at some point? Are you going to complain about it then?

Irrelevant

It's not irrelevant when the previous poster claimed that was a valid reason to allow assault weapons to be sold to the public.
Defense against tyranny.

What else do you want?

Well, that is what your conspiracy theory says.

View attachment 276210

You're a fucking douche.

Everything I produced shows that I am what I said I was. Certificate of Training, radar certification, Police Firearms certification, and Law Enforcement certificate all would indicate that I have been a police officer. all with the same first name.

It does prove you have access to some forms, but I do too, and I promise I have never been a cop. You haven't presented proof of your claim. That's not my problem.
Shut the fuck up and go graduate high school.

View attachment 276210

You're a fucking douche.

Chop Chop

You're funny. I never asked for anybody's name.

You're a fucking douche.

Are you upset?

Irrelevant

Defense against tyranny.

What else do you want?

Was it a conspiracy theory when you degenerate commie cocksmokes tried to have the right to bear arms declared a collective right, rather than an individual one??

What could POSSIBLY be the motive, you lying, worthless squirt of hot, chunky hyena semen.

We know your goal. Quit your fucking lying, you commie shit!!!

You're a fucking douche.

Are you upset?
Are you a high school graduate?

No. You're not.

:laughing0301:

You're a fucking douche.

Chop Chop

Then, how the FUCK do you propose he prove it otherwise, you no-high-school-graduating motherfucker.

Irrelevant

Defense against tyranny.

What else do you want?

Was it a conspiracy theory when you degenerate commie cocksmokes tried to have the right to bear arms declared a collective right, rather than an individual one??

What could POSSIBLY be the motive, you lying, worthless squirt of hot, chunky hyena semen.

We know your goal. Quit your fucking lying, you commie shit!!!

That's it. Go ahead and express all those bad old mad thoughts out of your system and then have a good cry. You'll feel better after.

Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.
I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.

Irrelevant

No reason needed

A semiautomatic is a semiautomatic is a semiautomatic

You're a fucking douche.

Chop Chop

Then, how the FUCK do you propose he prove it otherwise, you no-high-school-graduating motherfucker.

Not my problem. His claim. His responsibility to prove it.

Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck

A person doesn't need all that in our nation.

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

I feel very sorry for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?
It is a minor technical distinction

The end result is one round per trigger pull

I suppose a Gatling gun with a hand crank is not an automatic weapon even though the result is continuous fire

A Gatling gun is not classed as an automatic weapon.
But the end result is the same

Like I said a technical difference that has no appreciable effect on the end result

You're a fucking douche.

Chop Chop

Not my problem. His claim. His responsibility to prove it.
And you are not a U.S. Citizen.

High School drop-out.

Forum List

Back