Comrade De Blasio Takes Over (2nd Detroit)

I didn't include RINOs in my 'rant', did I? The GOP has moved far right and that is described by political scientists as Reactionary, not revolutionary. Can you argue the current crop of Republicans don't want to go back in time?

There is a difference between moderate R's and moderate D's, and a greater difference between conservative R's and liberal D's, but for you to comport the Clinton's, Cuomo and Obama as anything but moderate or liberal is pure bullshit.

It's been fun, but it's time to take our dog to the dog park. She is much more interesting (as as a border collie/cattle dog) than this 'debate'.

You're right. There is a difference between Moderate Rs and Moderate Ds. Moderate Rs exist.

Indelicate, but a question not answered even now.

So, the use of "far left" as defined by me seems far different than what you and your set mean by the use of the phrase. Yet, you and the others never offer a definition. Why is that?

Your definition of far left only includes those who seek violent revolution, which is of course, bunk, considering you lump those who want to follow normal political procedures into the far right.

I'll answer, you use "far right" as a pejorative to characterize conservatives, libertarians, Republicans, in fact anyone who doesn't believe in the ideology you and the rest of the echo chamber support. So far you haven't proved your any different than that set.

See, fixed that for ya.

Lets see. Clintons? not far left. Deblasio, far left. Cuomo, not far left. Obama, pretty damn close to far left.
Hahahahahahaha, so people on the far left are usually in bed with private insurance companies as a part of their signature piece of legislation?

How fucking dumb can you be?

The fact that you think Obama is far left proves how far right you are. You're so far right, even people close to the center look really far away.

The current health care clusterfuck is just step one, and you know it.

Progressives want single payer, and you sure as hell know Obama wants it. more government control over more people.

Your definition of far left only includes those who seek violent revolution, which is of course, bunk, considering you lump those who want to follow normal political procedures into the far right.

See, fixed that for ya.

Lets see. Clintons? not far left. Deblasio, far left. Cuomo, not far left. Obama, pretty damn close to far left.
Hahahahahahaha, so people on the far left are usually in bed with private insurance companies as a part of their signature piece of legislation?

How fucking dumb can you be?

The fact that you think Obama is far left proves how far right you are. You're so far right, even people close to the center look really far away.

The current health care clusterfuck is just step one, and you know it.

Progressives want single payer, and you sure as hell know Obama wants it. more government control over more people.

LOL, and if we had single payer you'd have a point. But we have the very opposite of that and somehow you think Obama is far left. Holy fuck that's funny!

Wow. Ad Hominem is to attack the person and not their argument. Something you've done repeatedly and I did not. I proffered an argument as to why the voters rejected the current ideology of the extreme members of the GOP and posted verifiable facts.

In fact I do call some "dumb"; mostly because they never provide an argument to support their ideology - kinda like what you do repeatedly.

You call people dumbest of the dumb and claim it's not an ad hom?

You're even more fuckin' stupiid than can be described.

Calling some of you "the dumbest of the dumb" is a statement of fact. Why don't you go to google and type in "logical fallacies". There will be dozens of links, all of which will provide a definition of an Ad Hominem logical fallacy with examples.

You may then 'call me back' and apologize. As for now, your post calling me "more fuckin' stupiid than can be described" is more evidence your are one of the dumbest.

No, it is your opinion. Your highly uninformed, degenerate driven opinion of others. The kind that lacks all factual basis, historical merit or social uinderstanding.

You're, a fucking joke, son.

THANKS FOR SHARING

Sure, avoid what I asked you. But I'll play your game....

I'm sure there some voters who didn't vote for him because he is married to a black woman. Do you deny that there some voters who didn't vote for Obama because he is black?

So back to my original question. Why didn't you call out your fellow hack for bringing up race as a voting issue but felt the need to skip over his post and say something to me?

Because you're a raging hypocrite. That's why.

He said luddy probably voted for Diblasio because of his bi-racial family. Considering what a mouth breather luddy is, I wouldnt be surprised (if he does live in NYC and actually vote).

YOU were the one that purported takeastepback voted against Diblasio because of his biracial family.

Race can be a voting issue, do you deny that?

And I feel the need to correct asshats like you because you are always so very fucking wrong.

And I said TakeAStepBack probably didn't vote for him because of his bi-racial family. Considering he's an extremist asshole, my over-generalization is probably true.

Yet you called me out and not him.......why...because you're a hypocritical asshole. Face it, you're either a hypocrite or racist yourself. Either way, I'd make sure your bengali girlfriend is aware of whichever one it is.

You think to highly of your bloviated nonsense, Poindexter. I told you why i didn't vote for the limo LOLberal. YOu want to press the racial button because trolly troll is trolling again...and again, and again and again.

:cuckoo:

He said luddy probably voted for Diblasio because of his bi-racial family. Considering what a mouth breather luddy is, I wouldnt be surprised (if he does live in NYC and actually vote).

YOU were the one that purported takeastepback voted against Diblasio because of his biracial family.

Race can be a voting issue, do you deny that?

And I feel the need to correct asshats like you because you are always so very fucking wrong.

And I said TakeAStepBack probably didn't vote for him because of his bi-racial family. Considering he's an extremist asshole, my over-generalization is probably true.

Yet you called me out and not him.......why...because you're a hypocritical asshole. Face it, you're either a hypocrite or racist yourself. Either way, I'd make sure your bengali girlfriend is aware of whichever one it is.

You think to highly of your bloviated nonsense, Poindexter. I told you why i didn't vote for the limo LOLberal. YOu want to press the racial button because trolly troll is trolling again...and again, and again and again.

Imagine if you weren't able to see the candidate before voting. You'd be outraged when you found out you selected that "dark skinned guy".

Imagine if you weren't able to see the candidate before voting. You'd be outraged when you found out you selected that "dark skinned guy".

and you might be outraged when you found out you selected the redneck white guy with the ZZ top beard.

Why is it that you libs are so focused on race? Could it be that you are the real racists? Yep, I think thats it.

and you might be outraged when you found out you selected the redneck white guy with the ZZ top beard.

Why is it that you libs are so focused on race? Could it be that you are the real racists? Yep, I think thats it.

Yup, that's it. You got me. Which race do I hate again? just let me know so I can keep up with your "logic".

I didn't include RINOs in my 'rant', did I? The GOP has moved far right and that is described by political scientists as Reactionary, not revolutionary. Can you argue the current crop of Republicans don't want to go back in time?

There is a difference between moderate R's and moderate D's, and a greater difference between conservative R's and liberal D's, but for you to comport the Clinton's, Cuomo and Obama as anything but moderate or liberal is pure bullshit.

It's been fun, but it's time to take our dog to the dog park. She is much more interesting (as as a border collie/cattle dog) than this 'debate'.

You're right. There is a difference between Moderate Rs and Moderate Ds. Moderate Rs exist.

Are you trying to be glib, or proving that you're a partisan hack with nothing to offer?

Gee, how cute, another echo chamber circle jerk. The People of NYC have spoken, and created a great fear in the empty space of the EC collective heads.

Too bad, you clowns got what you sowed. Americans have always moved away from extremism and extreme failure. Instead of putting all your misplaced energy into a circle jerk you jerks need to ask why? Because this isn't a plea for far left policy, it's a repudiation of far right callous conservatives, their bigotry and greed.

Less than half of eligible voters voted. So, only a tiny portion of the NYC residency spoke in this regard.

Sooner or later, you will figure out the people are speaking when they DON'T vote, too. They are telling you your party sucks so bad they would rather stay home.

They can't win without fomenting a race war.

The rich should start leaving in droves when he tries do confiscate their income. That's the beauty of the federal system: when some wacko actually attempts to put liberal ideas into practice, the victims can all escape.

Wall Street is not going to up and move.

You call people dumbest of the dumb and claim it's not an ad hom?

You're even more fuckin' stupiid than can be described.

Calling some of you "the dumbest of the dumb" is a statement of fact. Why don't you go to google and type in "logical fallacies". There will be dozens of links, all of which will provide a definition of an Ad Hominem logical fallacy with examples.

You may then 'call me back' and apologize. As for now, your post calling me "more fuckin' stupiid than can be described" is more evidence your are one of the dumbest.

No, it is your opinion. Your highly uninformed, degenerate driven opinion of others. The kind that lacks all factual basis, historical merit or social uinderstanding.

THANKS FOR SHARING

Well you've proved your ignorant and an asshole. I suppose you have some need to receive attention and don't care if it is negative; I suppose you actually believe me calling you and asshole is anything more than a statement of fact.

Gee, how cute, another echo chamber circle jerk. The People of NYC have spoken, and created a great fear in the empty space of the EC collective heads.

Too bad, you clowns got what you sowed. Americans have always moved away from extremism and extreme failure. Instead of putting all your misplaced energy into a circle jerk you jerks need to ask why? Because this isn't a plea for far left policy, it's a repudiation of far right callous conservatives, their bigotry and greed.

Less than half of eligible voters voted. So, only a tiny portion of the NYC residency spoke in this regard.

Sooner or later, you will figure out the people are speaking when they DON'T vote, too. They are telling you your party sucks so bad they would rather stay home.

You are equating apathy with anger, and that does not compute.

THANKS FOR SHARING

Well you've proved your ignorant and an asshole. I suppose you have some need to receive attention and don't care if it is negative; I suppose you actually believe me calling you and asshole is anything more than a statement of fact.

Nice work, poindexter. It's you are, or you're.
Being called an asshole by a flaming, ignorant puss bag is quite the compliment.

I do not have a party. I make decisions based on the merits of a particular candidate. I'd say that 24% turn out of voters goes to show that many, many people are apathic to the system entirely and believe it doesnt serve them or their best interests regardless of party affiliation.

THANKS FOR SHARING

Nice work, poindexter. It's you are, or you're.
Being called an asshole by a flaming, ignorant puss bag is quite the compliment.

Correct grammar Nazi. Mea culpa. You're ignorant and an asshole. Is that better?

You are equating apathy with anger, and that does not compute.

I am one who does not vote. And it is precisely because I am very, very pissed at the GOP for letting the crazies, psychos, hypocrites, liars, and retards drive the train.

Like I said. Sooner or later, you will figure out the people are speaking when they DON'T vote, too. They are telling you your party sucks so bad they would rather stay home.

Or they are telling THE SYSTEM that is is broken and doesn't work for them. That no matter which of the two sided coin they choose, they will see higher taxes, more social/commerce regulation, less civil liberty and a failing economy.

As if it's one party over the other. Some day you'll realize that party politics is a dying paradigm. People who do not vote are telling YOU that your system is fucked and to stop supporting it.

Forum List

Back