Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.

Let's analyze this one. Comrade has decided there is just enough leftover money after they gave $200 billion to the Ukraine, and God knows how much money to their migrant buddies (illegal aliens), that $750 can be given to Helene victims.

What does $750 buy you these days?

Well, it's not even a mortgage payment for most people. And it's certainly not a rent payment either.

$750 might cover family groceries for a month. Perhaps 2 months if you buy really cheap and smart.

$750 gets you maybe a week in a hotel while the flood waters recede.

$750 might get you a month of daycare.

$750 might get you some replacement furniture and clothing. Some.

What are these people supposed to live on until the big insurance companies come through with a payment (If they even do -- if they can't weasel out of it somehow).

Do you think it might make more sense if Congress passes a law that mortgage/rent and car payments are suspended for 6 months?

Completely unacceptable.

Money is the last thing these poor folks need right now... what a buffoon she is...
$750 in this economy would be gone in one day.... unreal...
Please TDSers do not vote for her... she will ruin your life....
You spend $750 a day on food and water?

Cocaine is not food, my friend.

It's a fucking joke, right?

Not Kumstain.... the $750 offer.

Does the stammering fucktard get 10% of that too?

They're funding Ukraine pensions and illegals staying in 5-star hotels, with my money.

Please tell me this is a fucking joke.
Unfortunately, it isn't a joke. This is who the Democrats put up as their nominee for president.

MAGA is now mad that the government is cutting checks to disaster victims.

Jesus, you can’t win with these psychos.

You spend $750 a day on food and water?

Cocaine is not food, my friend.
If I needed a new phone or solar panels... chargers and warm clothes... water and food for my family you could spend $2000 an hour... do you live in a box?....
Haven't you seen the pictures from Ashville and NC and the rest of the states affected?.... there is nothing left standing that will remain standing... everything is going to have to be rebuilt... those buildings were under water... cars and trucks ruined... what are you talking about?....
Some of you big mouth libs should go there and see for yourself... and when you don't see FEMA on the ground remember its because they are settling Harris's illegal aliens....

Let's analyze this one. Comrade has decided there is just enough leftover money after they gave $200 billion to the Ukraine, and God knows how much money to their migrant buddies (illegal aliens), that $750 can be given to Helene victims.

What does $750 buy you these days?

Well, it's not even a mortgage payment for most people. And it's certainly not a rent payment either.

$750 might cover family groceries for a month. Perhaps 2 months if you buy really cheap and smart.

$750 gets you maybe a week in a hotel while the flood waters recede.

$750 might get you a month of daycare.

$750 might get you some replacement furniture and clothing. Some.

What are these people supposed to live on until the big insurance companies come through with a payment (If they even do -- if they can't weasel out of it somehow).

Do you think it might make more sense if Congress passes a law that mortgage/rent and car payments are suspended for 6 months?

Completely unacceptable.

She's talking about providing some immediate cash for necessities, things like food, fuel, and clothes. that's not intended to rebuild the town.

You idiots will just spew whatever stupidity they tell you to, won't you. Not a thought of looking into it so see if it's true or anything.

Last edited:
hurricanevictimszelenskyytdydgjdjgdgd.jpg

Forum List

Back