Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

If you had a roomful of people who wanted guns, and you knew that one of them planned to commit murder with that gun,

would you give them all guns anyway?

and Comrade Trump says...."YEAH! LET EM ALL HAVE GUNS!"

Jim, why not tell the TRUTH in the title of your thread? He actually compared these violent terrorists coming in to POISONOUS skittles....that's a big piece you intentionally left out.

Oh shut up.....Even the Skittles manufacturer has denounced this slime ball brat. Time for you to grow up, too.

Skittles are candy. Refugees are people. We don’t feel it’s an appropriate analogy. We will respectively refrain from further commentary, as anything we say could be misinterpreted as marketing,” Chicago-based Wrigley Americas said in a statement provided by Denise Young, vice president of corporate affairs.
Skittles maker Wrigley offers up best reply to Donald Trump Jr.’s refugee tweet

In other words, Junior is as dumb as his old man...
No, in other words you should misrepresent what someone says in order to have something to attack.

LIAR! He was comparing the Syrian refugees with Skittles. If you don't believe that, you are brain dead or a Trumpette.
:badgrin: Dear GAWD- Comparing possible terrorists to SKITTLES... Where's the Poee lease???

What happens when John sells his 1994 Ford pickup to his cousin?
1. What does that have to do with Guns?
2. Guns and vehicles are different.
3. I have to pay annual taxes and registration on my vehicle, not my weapons. If it was required I could much more easily hide my weapon without the government knowing than I could my car.
4. John's cousin is a lousy driver and would only wreck the truck within a week.

:p

Transactions can be regulated. You don't want to sell guns to criminals do you? Obtaining guns from friends and relatives is a major source of guns for criminals

It was you who claimed there is no way to track the sale of guns between family members. Of course there is. You can't just give your handgun to your cousin.

Yes you can hide your weapon but you would be held accountable if you try to sell it or are found with an illegal weapon in your posession

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

Which one do you think is a terrorist?

53781657.jpg

What happens when John sells his 1994 Ford pickup to his cousin?
1. What does that have to do with Guns?
2. Guns and vehicles are different.
3. I have to pay annual taxes and registration on my vehicle, not my weapons. If it was required I could much more easily hide my weapon without the government knowing than I could my car.
4. John's cousin is a lousy driver and would only wreck the truck within a week.

:p

Transactions can be regulated. You don't want to sell guns to criminals do you? Obtaining guns from friends and relatives is a major source of guns for criminals

It was you who claimed there is no way to track the sale of guns between family members. Of course there is. You can't just give your handgun to your cousin.

Yes you can hide your weapon but you would be held accountable if you try to sell it or are found with an illegal weapon in your posession

But should SKITTLES BE regulated for you pussy libs??? LOL

Transactions can be regulated. You don't want to sell guns to criminals do you?

Obama does....HAS.

Actually you can. My uncle left his hunting rifle to a nephew when he died. Try to enforce it. Police can't get illegal guns off the street, can't stop illegal sales in Chicago, and can't stop Obama from giving thousands of guns and grenades to drug cartels.

[/QUOTE]Yes you can hide your weapon but you would be held accountable if you try to sell it or are found with an illegal weapon in your possession [/QUOTE]
Agreed...IF.

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

53781657.jpg

RWer calling blown up kids skittles... RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It's Trumps heartless analogy, not mine

These are the "skittles" that Trump wants to cast aside because he is afraid they might be terrorists

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

53781657.jpg

RWer calling blown up kids skittles... RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

These are the "skittles" that Trump wants to cast aside because he is afraid they might be terrorists

Nah, YOU posted pictures of children to use them for your political bashing point.. NO ONE ELSE.. That is on you BIGOT

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

53781657.jpg

You are 'ignernt' ain't ya...don't answer that - it's obvious.

Jr compared to a host of refugees coming in with several terrorists mixed in to a bowl of skittles with 3 poison ones mixed in. Actually it is a great analogy.

Answer honestly - if someone gave you a small bowl of skittles and told you there were a couple poisonous ones mixed in, would you grab a handful and eat them?

You damn-well KNOW you would NOT!

But Libs demand we take in refugees from war-torn, Islamic-Extremist-Infested, America-hating regions who we KNOW have been infiltrated by terrorists, as warned by our terrorist experts. In the last 2 years 10 now-KNOWN terrorists - the 'poisoned skittles' of the group - have entered the country as refugees.

And libs play 'stupid', like they don't understand what he meant, so they can partisanly attack Trump / Trump Jr. Then again, maybe they ARE that stupid.

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

53781657.jpg

It's Trumps heartless analogy, not mine

10 of these 'skittles' in the last 10 years have been 'poisonous'. Jr's analogy is spot on.

If YOU want to take them all in knowing the vetting process is broken, go for it.

Be honest, RW, if you were given a bowl of candy and told several pieces are poisonous, would you grab a handful and eat them any way? If you answer, 'Yes', YOU ARE A LIAR.

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

53781657.jpg

Nah, YOU posted pictures of children to use them for your political bashing point.. NO ONE ELSE.. That is on you BIGOT

Syrian refugees are suffering
Worst refugee crisis in 40 years

Trump disposes of them as mere "skittles"

Forum List

Back