Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

The douche doesn't fall far from the bag...

HIs point is completely true.

CswRrhoW8AEo4Xy.jpg
His point is true for swimming pools, too.

How do you like them apples Skittles?

Your use of the word "too" is implicit agreement. Thank you for your support.

I wonder why nobody was concerned about enemies posing as refugees when 1,600,000 Vietnamese refugees immigrated to the USA, after their countrymen killed 58,000 Americans?

Vietnamese Immigrants in the United States

Maybe because terrorism and holy war are not embedded in the Vietnam Culture, like in Islam.

Right. It is a cultural thing. Negros are lazy, Irish are drunks, Italians are criminals, Chinese are crafty, Jews are misers, Japanese are duplicitous, and Muslims are terrorists.

If they ever remake all in the family, you could try out for the part of Archie Bunker.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg

I am a man. I walk upright. I fear neither guns nor dogs nor swimming pools nor refugees. I recognize flawed arguments from a mile away.

Too bad Trump's Chumps cannot say the same.

Fear is the rational response to random death.

Here's a funny thing.

One street over from my last house was a Muslim neighborhood.

Most Muslims from the Middle East are terrified of dogs. When I used to walk my big dog, my Muslim neighbors used to flee the sidewalk and actually walk out into traffic to avoid passing by my dog.

They were more afraid of my dog than traffic! Even though my dog was the friendliest dog you could ask for.

Kind of reminds me of the people in this topic who are afraid of Muslims. It's the kind of fear which comes from ignorance. And they are trying to run our country into danger out of their irrational fear.

Was your dog blowing shit up all over the world? I'm guessing not.

Our military blows up WAY more shit. Perhaps we should stop letting defense contractors into the country.

Go ahead, tards. Explain how Junior's Skittle comment doesn't apply to handgun owners but does apply to Muslims.

Or you can scream and howl and not answer the question and tell yourselves how clever you are for dodging the question.

Explain how Junior's Skittle comment doesn't apply to handgun owners but does apply to Muslims.

We have a Constitutionally protected right to own firearms.
Muslim refugees don't have a right to come to America

Here's a funny thing.

One street over from my last house was a Muslim neighborhood.

Most Muslims from the Middle East are terrified of dogs. When I used to walk my big dog, my Muslim neighbors used to flee the sidewalk and actually walk out into traffic to avoid passing by my dog.

They were more afraid of my dog than traffic! Even though my dog was the friendliest dog you could ask for.

Kind of reminds me of the people in this topic who are afraid of Muslims. It's the kind of fear which comes from ignorance. And they are trying to run our country into danger out of their irrational fear.

And that is what Comrade Trump is counting on. He wants to scare the crap out of as many people as possible, so they can see him as their savior. Narcissist do that....

I wonder why nobody was concerned about enemies posing as refugees when 1,600,000 Vietnamese refugees immigrated to the USA, after their countrymen killed 58,000 Americans?

Maybe because terrorism and holy war are not embedded in the Vietnam Culture, like in Islam.

Right. It is a cultural thing. Negros are lazy, Irish are drunks, Italians are criminals, Chinese are crafty, Jews are misers, Japanese are duplicitous, and Muslims are terrorists.

If they ever remake all in the family, you could try out for the part of Archie Bunker.

Well, then Correll, here is a whole new "culture" to be afraid of. White, Anglo-Saxon bikers shoot and kill 8 other white anglo-Saxon bikers in Waco.

waco-gore2.jpg

Go ahead, tards. Explain how Junior's Skittle comment doesn't apply to handgun owners but does apply to Muslims.

Or you can scream and howl and not answer the question and tell yourselves how clever you are for dodging the question.

Explain how Junior's Skittle comment doesn't apply to handgun owners but does apply to Muslims.

Presumably, that includes people who can not pass a background check (felons, mentally unstable, etc.), who buy guns from from private citizens...

Says that you're a Reese's eh? Does this mean that you're brown and full of shit?

(Sorry............couldn't resist the shot....................)
What kind of Reese's have you eaten?

The kind I have is chocolate with a peanut butter center.

Well, then Correll, here is a whole new "culture" to be afraid of. White, Anglo-Saxon bikers shoot and kill 8 other white anglo-Saxon bikers in Waco.

waco-gore2.jpg

1 percenter bike clubs (aka outlaw clubs like the Hells Angels, Banditos, Mongols, etc), have been doing stuff like that for years.

Check the stats of bikers shooting and fighting with each other in the big rally spots like Sturgis, Laughlin or Daytona.

Says that you're a Reese's eh? Does this mean that you're brown and full of shit?

(Sorry............couldn't resist the shot....................)
What kind of Reese's have you eaten?

The kind I have is chocolate with a peanut butter center.

Exactly...............chocolate (brown on the outside), with a peanut butter center (full of shit). Peanut butter does appear to have a crap kind of quality when you look at it.

I am a man. I walk upright. I fear neither guns nor dogs nor swimming pools nor refugees. I recognize flawed arguments from a mile away.

Guess where this is? Hiroshima.

hqdefault.jpg

Here's Tokyo:

Tok%2B3.jpg

The Japanese will think twice about attacking us again.
Which Muslim cities should we nuke?

hqdefault.jpg

Here's Tokyo:

Tok%2B3.jpg

Pictures are of people in cities we had been at war with for 4 to 5 years?

and were the cause of ending that war, correct?

HUH? WTF

OH, IS YOU.

LISTEN USELESS,

THE US IS *****SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY**** RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SYRIAN HOLOCAUST.

OBAMA SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY AND PAY REPARATIONS.

BUT TRUMP IS RIGHT IN THAT ACCEPTING THEM AS REFUGEES UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD PLACE AMERICANS IN HARMS WAY.

HUH? WTF

OH, IS YOU.

LISTEN USELESS,

BUT TRUMP IS RIGHT IN THAT ACCEPTING THEM AS REFUGEES UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD PLACE AMERICANS IN HARMS WAY.

Obama is an idiot....no argument there.

Sounds good. Build a nice refugee camp in Syria.
Big enough for all the rest of the Muslims we need to get rid of too....

hqdefault.jpg

Here's Tokyo:

Tok%2B3.jpg

The Japanese will think twice about attacking us again.
Which Muslim cities should we nuke?
Mecca, Medina, Damascus, Tehran...for starters.

Forum List

Back