Comrade's approval rating dips to new low-FOX

Trump approval rating dips to new low in Fox News poll

Even FOX cannot fix the numbers anymore. WHAT A LOSER!

this-is-the-millionth-time-we-have-successfully-created-this-thread-and-we-have-become-exceedingly-efficient-at-it.jpg
New polls come out all the time and they’re all bad for this president. Polls reflect the mood of the country during that time period.
I always have to laugh when I see daily fuckups by this prez and his butt munchers act like they haven’t seen a thing.

Polls polls polls.....yawn
You hate reality I see.
Reality?

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
Moron is still in victory mode after watching this unfit prez lie and fumble his way the past 9 months.
Did you get that from another poll?
Nope. I have eyes and ears. That’s all you need to have to see how this unfit prez does business.
Are you deaf and blind?
Your eyes and ears don't work any better today than they did a year ago. You were wrong then and you're wrong now. But do keep telling yourself otherwise, I like watching you melt down when reality disappoints you.

New polls come out all the time and they’re all bad for this president. Polls reflect the mood of the country during that time period.
I always have to laugh when I see daily fuckups by this prez and his butt munchers act like they haven’t seen a thing.

110166d1396214849t-should-moto-change-its-low-end-approach-hardware-moto-x2-oy-vey-thread-meme-generator-again-thread-5c2836.jpg

You hate reality I see.
Reality?

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
Moron is still in victory mode after watching this unfit prez lie and fumble his way the past 9 months.
Did you get that from another poll?
Nope. I have eyes and ears. That’s all you need to have to see how this unfit prez does business.
Are you deaf and blind?

The Comrade li
You hate reality I see.

I saw the reality of polls smack you in the kisser last Nov...and you idiots are still reeling
Not reeling in the slightest. I, like most Americans, are appalled by the disaster this prez has been in EVERY SINGLE AREA.

The Comrade lies to the faces of his cult members and they ignore it every day.

Forum List

Back