Concealed carry gun owner in store stops three robbers...no shots fired,they run...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So..three robbers go to a convenience store to rob it......a concealed carry permit holder, with a gun stops the robbery and the robbers...all 3 of them run out of the store.......no shots fired, no one is shot, injured or killed.. One vs. 3 and the 3 ran.

now we are constantly told this does not happen...that in fact this never happens...when it happens all the time each and every day....

no robbery actually happened..so no statistic for this crime.....no one was shot...so no statistic for this crime.........

but it happened...a crime was stopped...before it became an actual crime.

[CCW IN ACTION] Armed Robbers Beat Feet After Concealed Carrier Draws Gun

NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA — A concealed carrier waiting in line at a convenience store was rudely interrupted by three robbers, of which at least one was armed. According to WAVY, the three robbers walked up to the counter. One of them drew his handgun and they all announced they were committing a robbery.

Why else would they rush into a store and hold a gun pointed at the register?

“Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, we would now like to perform a three part ballet performance for your viewing pleasure. Please don’t mind the hooded man with a gun in his hand.”

That’d never happen.

Anyhow, the concealed carrier drew his own personal handgun for self-defense. All three robbers immediately went racing out of the store.

It won’t always end so nicely but for today, let’s be thankful there was someone ready to defend himself and others.

Police believe all three suspects also match the description for a series of robberies occurring in nearby towns. From the surveillance footage, police were able to identify distinct clothing and shoes which may help lead to an arrest. Newport News police are working in conjunction with those other towns to try to identify the criminals and bring them to justice.

How many children were shot today?

So...193 kids were murdered by guns mostly due to democrat criminals.....

So .5 kids per day in 2013.

Over 700 were murdered by other means in 2013... 1.9 per day....by not guns.....

How many children were shot today?

I dunno. How many babies were aborted?

Abortion is legal. Murder is illegal.

Abortion is murder so therefore it too should be illegal.

Well, sonny, our Constitution and Supreme Court say otherwise. We ain't a theocracy yet.

And the Supreme court okayed separate but equal and Dredd Scott and Koramtsu..........

I love how the left puts their faith and lives in the hands of 9 lawyers........that is just to awesome........

So..three robbers go to a convenience store to rob it......a concealed carry permit holder, with a gun stops the robbery and the robbers...all 3 of them run out of the store.......no shots fired, no one is shot, injured or killed.. One vs. 3 and the 3 ran.

now we are constantly told this does not happen...that in fact this never happens...when it happens all the time each and every day....

no robbery actually happened..so no statistic for this crime.....no one was shot...so no statistic for this crime.........

NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA — A concealed carrier waiting in line at a convenience store was rudely interrupted by three robbers, of which at least one was armed. According to WAVY, the three robbers walked up to the counter. One of them drew his handgun and they all announced they were committing a robbery.

“Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, we would now like to perform a three part ballet performance for your viewing pleasure. Please don’t mind the hooded man with a gun in his hand.”

That’d never happen.

Anyhow, the concealed carrier drew his own personal handgun for self-defense. All three robbers immediately went racing out of the store.

It won’t always end so nicely but for today, let’s be thankful there was someone ready to defend himself and others.

Police believe all three suspects also match the description for a series of robberies occurring in nearby towns. From the surveillance footage, police were able to identify distinct clothing and shoes which may help lead to an arrest. Newport News police are working in conjunction with those other towns to try to identify the criminals and bring them to justice.
What, he didn't fire his gun and run away as they usually do? Tell me, was there anything, anything at all in that store worthy of a human life?

That’d never happen.

What, he didn't fire his gun and run away as they usually do? Tell me, was there anything, anything at all in that store worthy of a human life?

yes...the clerk, the customers........all worthy...of course.....if you guys get your way they will probably be able to abort adults too.....

That’d never happen.

yes...the clerk, the customers........all worthy...of course.....if you guys get your way they will probably be able to abort adults too.....
You know what I meant, and since they only wanted money there was no reason to pull a gun now was there?

If this John Wayne Wannabe of yours had died in the process, would he have died for a good reason? Would anything (not human) have been worthy of trading his life for, say, the money in the store?

That’d never happen.

No...usually the criminals just run away....no shots are necessary......

Burglars call 911 on themselves as homeowner holds them at gunpoint

A pair of men who were breaking into a Woodland, Washington, home Monday night got quite a scare when the owner of the house caught them redhanded.

Bill Lahti was surprised to find his home had been burglarized last week, partly because the home, which belonged to Lahti’s great-grandparents years ago and was handed down to him, isn’t exactly in an easy to get to location. The rural property has been dubbed by the Lahti family as “the hill,” and given the home’s history, Lahti was especially appalled at the break-in.

“I kept coming back periodically to check in,” Lahti told KATU. “So, Monday night, I roll up and there’s their truck backed up to the front door in the yard. (The) door was about – probably – four inches open. I could see the light through there. So, I came out there, jumped out of my truck, kicked the door open and there they were.”

Lahti told the two men to get down on their knees as he held them at gunpoint. He was going to call the police on them, but Lahti couldn’t get his phone to work. With his gun still trained on them, he instructed the crooks to make the call themselves. With few options, the suspects complied.

-----

Concealed Carrier Holds Burglar At Gunpoint With Her FNX .45

CLEVELAND, TENNESSEE — A woman successfully subdued a would-be burglar outside her home using her FNX .45. The suspect, James Jeffrey Dunn, was allegedly trying to break in through her front door late at night. She got her handgun and confronted the burglar, according to WRCB. Once at the doorway, she yelled through the door for him to stay put and not move. Moments later, she confronted him head-on — handgun drawn and ready to go.

via WRCB

“I tried to order him to stay right where he was at and I pointed the gun at him and I came running off the porch and I came within 10 feet of him and he laid the bicycle down and he crumpled on top of the bicycle,” she says.

She held him at gunpoint until Cleveland Police arrived and arrested Dunn, 35, on charges of aggravated burglary, theft, and burglary of a motor vehicle. Police note that Dunn had an arrest sheet tallying over 40 charges — the most recent being only 6 hours prior to his attempted burglary of this concealed carrier.

“We went over this when we got my concealed carry permit, these types of scenarios. But I had already put that gun up and ever taken it out since, you know?” she says. “Maybe to go the range once.”

When we talk about the new generation of concealed carriers, let’s take a good long look at the realities these people are facing: hardened, career criminals unafraid to bust through the door or do damage to private property and persons. It’s a good thing this woman had the proper training she needed and the right equipment.

That’d never happen.

You know what I meant, and since they only wanted money there was no reason to pull a gun now was there?

Except for the times when they just shoot the customers......after getting the money.......happens all the time...and you don't know which way they will go till they start pulling their triggers.......

The call is on you....and if you decide wrong you and the other customers could very well be killed....

That’d never happen.

And these times...

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
---------------------------------

NRA-ILA | Armed homeowner scares off attacker, KTVA, Anchorage, Alaska 11/13/15

A homeowner was in their house in Anchorage, Alaska when they heard a knock at the door. The homeowner retrieved a gun and went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, an intruder pepper-sprayed the homeowner, prompting the homeowner to fire at the criminal. The attacker fled the scene. (KTVA, Anchorage, Alaska 11/13/15)

---------

NRA-ILA | Elderly couple fights off real monsters on Halloween, Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15

An elderly couple were at home Halloween night, when the doorbell rang. Prepared to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, the wife opened the door to find four armed robbers, at least two of whom were armed with guns.

The robbers forced their way inside the home, where the husband was sitting in a recliner. Upon learning of the home invasion, the husband retrieved a gun and fired at the criminals, prompting the home invaders to flee. (Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15)

-----

If this John Wayne Wannabe of yours had died in the process, would he have died for a good reason? Would anything (not human) have been worthy of trading his life for, say, the money in the store?

That’d never happen.

The lives of the clerk and the other customers......can you read?

Do you know if the robbers were going to murder the clerk or any of the other customers...after getting the money or if anyone had caused them a problem?

You mean like these guys....they just beat these two men....for no reason...and during the beatings they ended up killing this man..........you mean is his life worth stopping a robbery?

79-year-old man dies after beating at Aurora club

A 79-year-old man died after he was beaten during a robbery early Sunday at a club in west suburban Aurora.

About 5:30 a.m., three masked men broke into the Latin American Club in the 1300 block of Dearborn Avenue and demanded money from two men who were cleaning the building, according to a statement from Aurora police.

The suspects attacked the men simultaneously and beat them until they were unconscious, police said.

That’d never happen.

The lives of the clerk and the other customers......can you read?

Do you know if the robbers were going to murder the clerk or any of the other customers...after getting the money or if anyone had caused them a problem?
Robbers want money, almost without exception. That is why major chains tell their people not to fight back, or you're fired.

And answer the question: If this John Wayne Wannabe of yours had died in the process, would he have died for a good reason? Would anything (not human) have been worthy of trading his life for, say, the money in the store?

Forum List

Back