Concealed carry gun owner in store stops three robbers...no shots fired,they run...

Answer this: A robber shows up, with a gun, and says hand over the money and no one gets hurt. You are the store and you have a gun, do you pull, yes or no?

Okay...you tell me.....two robbers walk into Brown's chicken...and rob the place..if you had a gun would you use it?

Yes, or no?

spoiler below.....

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On January 8, 1993, seven people were murdered at the Brown's Chicken and Pasta at 168 W. Northwest Highway in Palatine.[1] The victims included the owners, Richard E. Ehlenfeldt, 50, and his wife, Lynn W Ehlenfeldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Also killed were five employees: Guadalupe Maldonado, 46, of Palatine, via Mexico, the cook; Michael C. Castro, 16, and Rico L. Solis, 17, both Palatine High School students who were working there part-time; and Palatine residents Thomas Mennes, 32, and Marcus Nellsen, 31.[2] The assailants stole less than $2,000 from the restaurant.[3] Two of the Ehlenfeldts' daughters were scheduled to be at the restaurant that night, but happened not to be present at the time of the killing; a third daughter, Jennifer, was later elected to the Wisconsin State Senate.[4]

Answer this: A robber shows up, with a gun, and says hand over the money and no one gets hurt. You are the store and you have a gun, do you pull, yes or no?
Okay...you tell me.....two robbers walk into Brown's chicken...and rob the place..if you had a gun would you use it?
Yes, or no?
spoiler below.....
No, not until the shooting started. Now answer my question, do you pull or not, over money?

Yes, or no?
spoiler below.....
No, not until the shooting started. Now answer my question, do you pull or not, over money?

Over money, no....they start hitting people yes. They tell people to go into the back room..yes. They shoot....well, that one is obvious to all but you.

Yes, or no?
spoiler below.....

Wrong......you don't have a gun, remember...you don't believe that anyone should have a gun, except criminals, police and soldiers...

Yes, or no?
spoiler below.....

Wrong......you don't have a gun, remember...you don't believe that anyone should have a gun, except criminals, police and soldiers...
In the end there should be no guns at all, for anyone.

Yes, or no?
spoiler below.....

In the end there should be no guns at all, for anyone.

And the weak will be the slaves of the strong...just like when there were no gun at all for anyone.

Over money, no.
At last, an answer, and it's even correct.

You are the only one who is wrong in everything they post.........

And remember....you don't have a gun....you have no choice if they start beating people or herding people back into a killing room......well...you do have a choice....do you get murdered on your feet, your knees.....begging for your life or going quietly........

What is your choice?

And the weak will be the slaves of the strong...just like when there were no gun at all for anyone.
Nope. People in countries with strict gun control are slaves? Not a chance. They have attorneys and laws to protect them, they don't need guns.

Tell that to the Mexicans murdered by the drug cartels and their government allies, the 12 million people murdered by the Germans in Europe, handed over by their own governments, the Rwandans murdered with machetes, 800,000 of them by their government and their militia allies.....

Mass murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing only happen to unarmed people......

The Swiss stopped germany from invading because they were armed and ready to fight........

Nope. People in countries with strict gun control are slaves? Not a chance. They have attorneys and laws to protect them, they don't need guns.

The people of Europe didn't think they were slave either...until the 1930s happened...then they were in fact slaves....and victims of mass murder and genocide...

Why do you people think that what happened in Europe and around the world will never happen again?

The Japanese murdered about 3 million people in the countries they conquered...again...unarmed people .....

Over money, no.
At last, an answer, and it's even correct.

You are the only one who is wrong in everything they post.........

And remember....you don't have a gun....you have no choice if they start beating people or herding people back into a killing room......well...you do have a choice....do you get murdered on your feet, your knees.....begging for your life or going quietly........

What is your choice?
Unlike the Jews of the concentration camps, who died like schoolgirls, fucking infants, I live like a man will die like a man. I don't need a gun to make me feel like a man or protect me from the Big Bad World, and I'm not afraid to die. When it happens, however it happens, so be it.

The people of Europe didn't think they were slave either...until the 1930s happened...then they were in fact slaves....and victims of mass murder and genocide...

Why do you people think that what happened in Europe and around the world will never happen again?

The Japanese murdered about 3 million people in the countries they conquered...again...unarmed people .....
The Jews were pussies, what can I say. 100 to one in the camps and they refused to die fighting their masters.

The Jews were pussies, what can I say. 100 to one in the camps and they refused to die fighting their masters.

Line crossed...discussion over...twit.

...the Rwandans murdered with machetes, 800,000 of them by their government and their militia allies.....
Ah, they didn't have the same,..........................................wait for it,..................................................protection?

Guns don't stop a slaughter, most guns enable a slaughter.

Line crossed...discussion over...twit.
The truth hurts I see. Would you have died like a Jewish pussy in the camps, yes or no?

...the Rwandans murdered with machetes, 800,000 of them by their government and their militia allies.....
Ah, they didn't have the same,..........................................wait for it,..................................................protection?

Guns don't stop a slaughter, most guns enable a slaughter.

Nope...the government ordered the machetes from China just before they decided to murder all of those people...then the militias were supported by government troops who used guns........

And the Europeans you praise...were there specifically to stop the mass murder..with guns....and stood there and did nothing to stop it......

Guns in the hands of the victims stop the slaughter from ever happening....unarmed civilians allow mass murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing.

The Rwandan genocide from wikipedia....notice..the government had the guns...and the machetes...

Preparation for genocide
Historians do not agree on the precise date on which the idea of a "final solution" to kill every Tutsi in Rwanda was first mooted. Gerard Prunier dates it to 1992, when Habyarimana began negotiating with the RPF,[79] while journalist Linda Melvern dates it to 1990, following the initial RPF invasion.[80] The army began arming civilians with weapons such as machetes from 1990, and training the Hutu youth in combat, officially as a programme of "civil defence" to the RPF threat,[81] but these weapons were later used in carrying out the genocide.[82]

Rwanda also purchased large numbers of grenades and munitions from late 1990; in one deal, future UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali, in his role as Egyptian foreign minister, facilitated a large sale of arms from Egypt.[83] The Rwandan Armed Forces (FAR) expanded rapidly at this time, growing from less than 10,000 troops to almost 30,000 in one year.[81] The new recruits were often poorly disciplined;[81] a divide grew between the elite Presidential Guard and Gendarmerie units, who were well trained and battle ready, and the ordinary rank and file.[84]

In March 1993, the Hutu Power began compiling lists of "traitors" whom they planned to kill, and it is possible that Habyarimana's name was on these lists;[75] the CDR were publicly accusing the president of treason.[75] The Power groups also believed that the national radio station, Radio Rwanda, had become too liberal and supportive of the opposition; they founded a new radio station, Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines (RTLMC), which broadcast racist propaganda, obscene jokes and music, becoming very popular throughout the country.[85] One study finds that approximately 10% of the overall violence during the Rwandan genocide can be attributed to this new radio station.[86]

During 1993, the hardliners imported machetes on a scale far larger than that required for agriculture, as well as other tools which could be used as weapons, such as razor blades, saws and scissors.[87] These tools were distributed around the country, ostensibly as part of the civil defence network.[87]

In October 1993, the President of Burundi, Melchior Ndadaye, who had been elected in June as the country's first ever Hutu president, was assassinated by extremist Tutsi army officers.[88] The assassination caused shockwaves, reinforcing the notion among Hutus that the Tutsi were their enemy and could not be trusted.[89] The CDR and the Power wings of the other parties realised they could use this situation to their advantage.[89] The idea of a "final solution," which had first been suggested in 1992 but had remained a fringe viewpoint, was now top of their agenda, and they began actively planning it.[89] They were confident of persuading the Hutu population to carry out killings, given the public anger at Ndadaye's murder, as well as RTLM propaganda and the traditional obedience of Rwandans to authority.[89]

The Power leaders began arming the interahamwe and other militia groups with AK-47s and other weapons; previously, they had possessed only machetes and traditional hand weapons.[90]

On January 11, 1994, General Romeo Dallaire, commander of UNAMIR, sent his "Genocide Fax" to UN Headquarters.[91] The fax stated that Dallaire was in contact with a high level informant who told him of plans to distribute weapons to Hutu militias to kill Belgian members of UNAMIR in order to guarantee Belgian withdrawal. The informant, a local politician, had been ordered to register all Tutsis in Kigali with an example that they could kill up to 1,000 Tutsis in 20 minutes, leading to the extermination of the Tutsis.[92] Dallaire requested permission for the protection of the informant and his family. Kofi Annan repeatedly forbade the operation until guidance was received from headquarters. He did so even as the genocide had started, despite having the authority for approval. His reason for not doing so was Article 2(4) of the Charter, although the intervention would have been by the UN itself, not a member state.[93] The UNAMIR force was established by Resolution 872 on October 5, 1993 with the consent of both parties to the civil war.[94] Thomas Pogge argues that UNAMIR could not have been charged with intervening because both sides requested and consented to it and it was authorized by the UN Security Council.[93]

yes......it is always best when only the government and it's allies have the guns..........

babykiller.jpg

Forum List

Back