Concerns over dumping Obamacare growing among GOP lawmakers

Obamacare is already falling apart all by itself. With healthy people avoiding it like the plague there's no money for the moochers and all the sick people. If the economy picks up and people switch over to employer provided healthcare it will collapse even faster.

So one way or another Obamacare is gone.
There was record enrollment this year, what are you talking about?

For the last few years I've been saying the GOP was partially to blame for the pig of a law that is the ACA, because they never provided America with a clear & specific alternative.

And because they did everything they could to sabotage and cripple the law so that it could never work the way it was supposed to.
How did they "sabotage and cripple the law?" The Dims didn't need a single Republican vote to pass it. They had free reign to do whatever they wanted.

Whatever the GOP does, they cannot allow the Dem's to blame the GOP for Obamacare's failure. Dem's OWN 100% of that mess.
Then stop people like Little Marco running around bragging about sabotaging the law

Perfect example of what I'm saying the GOP should NOT do. Little Marco is an idiot, as is pretty much the entire GOP establishment RINO clan. They are some of the dumbest idiots on the planet. Hell in some ways they are even dumber than liberals.

Obamacare is already falling apart all by itself. With healthy people avoiding it like the plague there's no money for the moochers and all the sick people. If the economy picks up and people switch over to employer provided healthcare it will collapse even faster.

Enrollment of what, moochers and sick people who pay $100 a month and cost $2,000 month? I know you libs suck at math but come on.

For the last few years I've been saying the GOP was partially to blame for the pig of a law that is the ACA, because they never provided America with a clear & specific alternative.

And because they did everything they could to sabotage and cripple the law so that it could never work the way it was supposed to.
How did they "sabotage and cripple the law?" The Dims didn't need a single Republican vote to pass it. They had free reign to do whatever they wanted.

Whatever the GOP does, they cannot allow the Dem's to blame the GOP for Obamacare's failure. Dem's OWN 100% of that mess.
Then stop people like Little Marco running around bragging about sabotaging the law

Perfect example of what I'm saying the GOP should NOT do. Little Marco is an idiot, as is pretty much the entire GOP establishment RINO clan. They are some of the dumbest idiots on the planet. Hell in some ways they are even dumber than liberals.
Oh so you're aware that the GOP is behind Obamacare's problems, but you want them to lie about it. I guess I can live with that. Don't know how you can though.

Oh so you're aware that the GOP is behind Obamacare's problems, but you want them to lie about it. I guess I can live with that. Don't know how you can though.
How is the GOP responsible for Obamacare's problems?

Enrollment of what, moochers and sick people who pay $100 a month and cost $2,000 month? I know you libs suck at math but come on.
Write your congressman and press them to use your "let them die" argument, should get them lots of votes next time.

Name one I call BS. Go ahead tell us what changes Obama has signed into law...ooops GOTCHA!

First Democrats compromised a lot in the original law, a mistake that has come back to bite them in the has. Republicans have filed lawsuit after lawsuit, blocked funding for higher risk customers (the biggest reason premiums are up), and States have punished their citizens by refusing federal funding for the law and refusing to participate.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump kept almost all of the ACA, forced republicans and republican run states to cooperate, and then brags about Trumpcare in a few years.
How could democrats have compromised on something the GOP never had a say?
They had plenty of say, the ACA was built on ideas republicans had put forth at various times and places to deal with our spiraling costs in an effort to get them to support it. In the end they called their own ideas "communism" and voted against it.
Did Republicans force Democrats to use the ideas you claim? Really? How did they do that? The only "Republican idea" they used that I'm aware of was the mandate, and that was approved by a Democrat legislature and a liberal RINO Republican.

The bottom line is that Democrats had total authority over what went into Obamacare. Republicans had no power to do anything, but you douche bags like to point the finger at others for you disasters.

^^^ you see this shit, the Democrats are desperate to blame Obamacare's failure on the GOP. Mark my words the Democrats and the MSM are going to pin the blame on the GOP the first chance they get.

Christ you're like a toddler. I already answered that. You probably forgot because your brain is broken.

First Democrats compromised a lot in the original law, a mistake that has come back to bite them in the has. Republicans have filed lawsuit after lawsuit, blocked funding for higher risk customers (the biggest reason premiums are up), and States have punished their citizens by refusing federal funding for the law and refusing to participate.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump kept almost all of the ACA, forced republicans and republican run states to cooperate, and then brags about Trumpcare in a few years.
How could democrats have compromised on something the GOP never had a say?
Because we don't have single payer genius
Why didn't the Dims pass single payer when they had the chance to do it?

Christ you're like a toddler. I already answered that. You probably forgot because your brain is broken.
You haven't answered jack shit.

Name one I call BS. Go ahead tell us what changes Obama has signed into law...ooops GOTCHA!
Gotcha my ass you little bitch. Here you go: http://galen.org/assets/70-changes-so-far-to-ObamaCare-1.pdf

Democrats and the MSM will broadcast that its the GOP's fault Obamacare failed 24/7. They are already angling to do this even though any changes have to be signed into law by Obama. Trust me the first change that Trump signs the propaganda media campaign will begin and like magic ALL the Obamacare problems will be blamed on Trump and the GOP. It doesn't matter that its a lie.

You haven't answered jack shit.
Go get a brain moran. Then maybe we can have a conversation.

Write your congressman and press them to use your "let them die" argument, should get them lots of votes next time.

Somehow humans have survived for thousands of years without Obamacare.

^^^ you see this shit, the Democrats are desperate to blame Obamacare's failure on the GOP. Mark my words the Democrats and the MSM are going to pin the blame on the GOP the first chance they get.
If the republicans sabotage or end the ACA they deserve the blame for the aftermath. Why would you think they wouldn't?

As I have said from the start, no matter how bad is Obamacare it is never ever going away. What program that the government has started has ever gone away? Especially one where the government controls so much of the money. Those who voted for Trump thinking he would repeal Obamacare, sorry you will be disappointed. Those who have acted like they were scared he would, you were just lying.

The Hospitals, doctors, and insurance providers are still becoming rich, so nothing is going to change.

Does anyone know the stat for the difference between treatment at a VA hospital and the treatment at a private hospital?

Concerns over dumping Obamacare growing among GOP lawmakers
That's only one side of the story from one viewpoint.
The fact that some GOP lawmakers are quaking in their boots is tied to the notion of losing the right leaning constituency who also support some type of government health insurance.
In other words, they are concerned for the coverage of their political ass.
As long as the new Congress can produce some type of lower priced and more applicable plan, lets kick Obamacare to the curb. The LAST thing that should be done is to end ACA with no type of replacement.
There are so many other ways this could be done. All it takes is the political courage to move forward
Congress shouldn't be producing any kind of "plan," if by that you mean "insurance plan." Congress should just remove the obstacles from insurances companies competing with each other. Congress should also not mandate coverage of any kind, like coverage for maternity, substance abuse counseling, and sex change procedures. These mandates are one of the main reasons Obamacare is so expensive.

Last edited:

If the republicans sabotage or end the ACA they deserve the blame for the aftermath. Why would you think they wouldn't?

"The aftermath?" You mean like prosperity and affordable healthcare?

Gotcha my ass you little bitch. Here you go: http://galen.org/assets/70-changes-so-far-to-ObamaCare-1.pdf

Who has to sign off on changes punk, yes Obama who is still the chief executive. OWN Obamacare fool OWN it 100%. Its the gift that keeps on giving, the primary reason the Democratic party has been destroyed. :laugh:

Forum List

Back