Condeleeza Rice interview with Hannity, real strength and intellect

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A real leader who spoke patriotically about her role and meeting with Trump. As she stated "we should all respect the Office of the President of the United States, and if there is ever anything I can do to help whoever is in that office I will do so". That's how all Americans USED to think, it has now become one big Activist playground.

In terms of breaking the Glass Ceiling, she would be my choice many times over before Clinton. She is well educated and versed in Russian history and tendencies and understands far better than most what massive risks exist with China and N Korea in particular. This education is particularly valuable in global policy, far more pertinent than activism, which has become a dime a dozen now.

Oh, and another disgusting and low brow joke by Bill Maher that doesn't result in his firing. Worse, the crowd laughed at his joke that involved the Presidents daughter. Just offensive and crude which is illustrating what the alt-left has become.

Cowardly.

Last edited:
She is well educated and versed in Russian history

And yet she was completely surprised by the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Some expert.

And she was completely silent about the abuse being hurled at Obama. It seems she only gets respectful when a Republican is in office. Just another partisan hack.

A real leader who spoke patriotically about her role and meeting with Trump. As she stated "we should all respect the Office of the President of the United States, and if there is ever anything I can do to help whoever is in that office I will do so". That's how all Americans USED to think, it has now become one big Activist playground.

In terms of breaking the Glass Ceiling, she would be my choice many times over before Clinton. She is well educated and versed in Russian history and tendencies and understands far better than most what massive risks exist with China and N Korea in particular. This education is particularly valuable in global policy, far more pertinent than activism, which has become a dime a dozen now.

Oh, and another disgusting and low brow joke by Bill Maher that doesn't result in his firing. Worse, the crowd laughed at his joke that involved the Presidents daughter. Just offensive and crude which is illustrating what the alt-left has become.

Cowardly.

So what as the joke? You're not going to whine about it, but not tell it, are you?

Forum List

Back