Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

They were apparently on a public street when they were attacked. So tell me, why do you think blacks have a right to physically attack folks that are just going down a public street that the victims are helping pay to maintain???

So they were "attacked" then decided to chill out right across the street? Or were they chilling across the street knitting scarfs when some mean old black people made them yell the N word from there?

That was covered in the excerpt I pasted for you.

The one truck was caused to have an accident, by the rock throwing.

He certainly made a mistake not driving on the blowout tire, but he might not have realized the danger he was in at that time.

Right, so rock throwing made them get a flat. Then they were so scared they parked across the street from the scary bunch and were so afraid they yelled racial slurs?

No dumbass, hitting the medium caused the flat. I'm guessing you have never owned a truck with big tires. You hit a curb just right and it'll cause the tire to pull apart from the rim.

So the curb caused the flat. Then they were so scared they parked across the street from the scary bunch and were so afraid they yelled racial slurs?
Those white southerners sure are psychologically fit!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Closed Caption

Lack of damage does not necessarily translate to no rocks being thrown. Or do you maintain a defense similar to "It's legal to shoot at somebody as long as you're a lousy shot and miss"??????

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

Obama asserted that the Confederate flag was primarily a symbol of racism.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

Obama reveals his lack of understanding of American history.

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

First Confederate flag.

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png
Yep....isn't it interesting that so many who "claim" to be supporting the heritage of a 4 year long loser country don't even know the right flag to fly?
Yes, that is really quite telling.

That one of the Battle Flags of an military unit instead of one of the formal National Flags of the Confederacy?

Yes, it is "quite telling". Hints at a deliberate attempt to focus on the heroism of the common soldiers instead of the more controversial political causes of the War.

Which makes sense as their fellow Americans from the North were open to respecting and even honoring their Honored Dead and surviving veterans as part of the Healing Process.

No, just wondering when the police say no evidence of criminal activity why you dont believe them?
Actually, the article reads as follows...

Someone called 911 and police eventually arrived to separate the factions. Authorities said neither side claimed anything physical took place, and no injuries were reported. They are now reviewing videos to “see if any criminal activity occurred.”

The article also says:

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].”

But idiots here want to believe that the gun, the racial slurs and threats of violence had nothing to do with it. It it it.....was the confederate flag!!!!!

What were the blacks doing during this phase of the confrontation?

Cutting cake? Playing with balloons? Singing Happy Birthday to You?

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

First Confederate flag.

Yep....isn't it interesting that so many who "claim" to be supporting the heritage of a 4 year long loser country don't even know the right flag to fly?

That one of the Battle Flags of an military unit instead of one of the formal National Flags of the Confederacy?

Yes, it is "quite telling". Hints at a deliberate attempt to focus on the heroism of the common soldiers instead of the more controversial political causes of the War.

Which makes sense as their fellow Americans from the North were open to respecting and even honoring their Honored Dead and surviving veterans as part of the Healing Process.
I was responding to bodecea. Learn to discern. Are you brain-damaged?

Those guys were just minding their own business. Selling flags to support veterans.
Thanks for pointing out Stat's contempt of the people that put their lives on the line to defend his right to act like an idiot!!!

So a bunch of hillbillies riding around with KKK/Confederate flags in the backs of their trucks are putting their lives on the line to defend his rights? Exactly which branch of service is responsible for all those hillbillies in trucks?
I think the same when I see a backwards ass liberal riding around with a racist Obama sticker on their car. So you think it's okay if I remove it or harass them?
Why be different than many of your RW fellow travelers?
So it's only okay to harass if you are an offended liberal? Yeah why be different? When I see those Obama stickers. Just lets me know to stay away, because you can't make a decision on your own. They might be reading their daily talking points while driving down the road. Also that they are an idiot.

SNIP:

Via Breitbart:

all of it here:

First Confederate flag.

I was responding to bodecea. Learn to discern. Are you brain-damaged?

You were responding to bodecea in a open debate thread.

If you expected to have privacy in this setting, you are the one with brain damage.

So, I jumped in to offer my two cents worth.

I am fairly amused that I have to explain this to you, considering the intellectual airs you love to put on.

Great job sending a message of hate to a kid on his birthday.

Westboro baptists would be so proud of these racists.
Fred Phelps was a LIFE LONG democrat idiot.

Ahhhhh, totally stupid and unrelated-to-the-OP posting no. 2!!!!

Question: are you blind? brain-damaged? ADD? Idiot Sauvant?

Hmmmmmmm???

Go back and read the OP like a big-boy now, I may just give you a cookie later!!
Unless you can prove the black people in the party did not, as claimed, start this all you have is a biased one sided view of what happened. last I checked in fact, blacks WERE in fact attacking people for daring to fly a flag they do not like. To include other black people. Or did you forget a black family was run off the road and one of them killed by other blacks for the offense of flying this flag?

I love your one sided threads you NEVER ever attack similar behavior by the left and always deflect when called on it. Have a good day you moron.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat
I see you only read the part you wanted to believe. They did not PARK near her house, one of them got a flat tire trying to avoid rocks thrown at the car by the people at the party. Or do you normally drive miles on a flat tire? The blacks started this and then had the balls to claim otherwise, given past recent history I know who I believe.

D
"No reason"?

Are you claiming that you DO NOT consider the flying of the Confederate Flag to be a provocation?

What I think doesn't matter, only what can be proven.

That's bull.

You know you consider that flying of that flag to be a provocation, you just won't admit it because it lends credibility to the claims of the whites in question.

And you are reflexively on the side of the blacks.

It might be a provocation but that doesnt mean anyone took the bait unless you are again holding blacks to a different standard.

I think them parking across the street yelling the n word had more to do with it....Thats in the video, if you care to look btw

So, now you admit that flag is provocative.

SO, what's with the "no reason" nonsense?

Because them yelling the N word seems to be a little higher on the provacative scale wouldnt you agree?
Dude......

Couple of ******* started yelling at me because of my Bush Cheney sticker.......fucking assholes.

Hmmmmmmm???

Go back and read the OP like a big-boy now, I may just give you a cookie later!!
Unless you can prove the black people in the party did not, as claimed, start this all you have is a biased one sided view of what happened. last I checked in fact, blacks WERE in fact attacking people for daring to fly a flag they do not like. To include other black people. Or did you forget a black family was run off the road and one of them killed by other blacks for the offense of flying this flag?

I love your one sided threads you NEVER ever attack similar behavior by the left and always deflect when called on it. Have a good day you moron.
Not to call you a shitty assed liar but would you enclose a link that substantiates your lie...no allegation that they were attacked by Black people.

D
What I think doesn't matter, only what can be proven.

That's bull.

You know you consider that flying of that flag to be a provocation, you just won't admit it because it lends credibility to the claims of the whites in question.

And you are reflexively on the side of the blacks.

It might be a provocation but that doesnt mean anyone took the bait unless you are again holding blacks to a different standard.

I think them parking across the street yelling the n word had more to do with it....Thats in the video, if you care to look btw

So, now you admit that flag is provocative.

SO, what's with the "no reason" nonsense?

Because them yelling the N word seems to be a little higher on the provacative scale wouldnt you agree?
Dude......

Couple of ******* started yelling at me because of my Bush Cheney sticker.......fucking assholes.
Well, you pretty much proved the point.

Hmmmmmmm???

Not to call you a shitty assed liar but would you enclose a link that substantiates your lie...no allegation that they were attacked by Black people.
Did you BOTHER to read the link provided by Stat? Or do I need to spoon feed you because you are to stupid to go there?

Closed Caption

Lack of damage does not necessarily translate to no rocks being thrown. Or do you maintain a defense similar to "It's legal to shoot at somebody as long as you're a lousy shot and miss"??????

Sure but the only thing you're doing is saying that the person who had the gun yelling the N word is telling the truth. And the reason you believe they are telling the truth is because, well....The racist guys riding with guns are of good character or something

Why do you have to splain everything to the useful idiots on the left? The problem ain't the Confederate flag. The problem is the freaking criminals the same as a Chicano gang targeting a white girl or a bunch of drunken Blacks looting stores or a gang of Burka wearing witches assaulting a babe wearing a bikini. Nobody cares what the hell kind of signs or rags they are waving except the bigots who want to turn every altercation into a political issue.

Why do you have to splain everything to the useful idiots on the left? The problem ain't the Confederate flag. The problem is the freaking criminals the same as a Chicano gang targeting a white girl or a bunch of drunken Blacks looting stores or a gang of Burka wearing witches assaulting a babe wearing a bikini. Nobody cares what the hell kind of signs or rags they are waving except the bigots who want to turn every altercation into a political issue.
Nice rant!

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat
I see you only read the part you wanted to believe. They did not PARK near her house, one of them got a flat tire trying to avoid rocks thrown at the car by the people at the party. Or do you normally drive miles on a flat tire? The blacks started this and then had the balls to claim otherwise, given past recent history I know who I believe.

Right, once again we have a mechanic here who recommends driving off road into the middle of a field to change a tire. Because grass is nice and sturdy place to do it.

Forum List

Back