Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

View attachment 45852

I agree, but you need to go talk with the President and his followers. I just posted this.He's the ONE STIRRING UP THE HATE POT. constantly

snip;
In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

Once again, stupid word-salad girl, this thread is not about Obama. It's about a specific incident in Georgia.

Question: are you insane?

This thread is going exactly as I thought it would.

Not one single Rightie is willing to go on record and say that white people using the word "******" against black people at a little black kid's birthday party is wrong. Not one. Folks, it's on video.

Righties are just plain old sad. Really, really sad.

The deflect, they get personal, they invoke Obama or Godwin at practically every turn. The one thing they can't or don't do is to actually focus on a OP without frothing at the mouth.

Evidence: this thread.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

Physics

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat
Looked to me like the blacks were the ones being assholes.

Maybe if the White guys had brought axe-handles and beat the shit out of the party goers.....then you'd have something to talk about. But it looked to me like a bunch of red-necks offended a few blacks and the both of them showed their ass.

I am quite sure it looks that way to you.
Yup.....how dare they fly their flags in front of a bunch of loud-mouthed blacks.

You really, really missed the point. Poor you.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Physics

:wtf:

You know fellow Americans fellow Conservatives fellow Christians.
I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.
He can learn to tell the truth or go elsewhere.

Fury

LOL!!!

You go with that, baby huey!!

Inane posting no. 3,567.....

Now, back to the OP, little baby huey: do you think it is right for white people to be yelling "******" at black people?

A simple yes or no will do.
OP, good job promoting division among people. Divisiveness is great for a country, we do not have enough of that.
It may not be the right thing to call "names" and slurs but it is a Constitutional Right to do so. Oversensitivity gave us Political Correctness.

I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.

Fury

LOL!!!

Now, back to the OP, little baby huey: do you think it is right for white people to be yelling "******" at black people?

Not a simple yes or no answer,

but then, you know that.

Uhm, no.

It really IS a simple yes/no answer.

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

View attachment 45852

I agree, but you need to go talk with the President and his followers. I just posted this.He's the ONE STIRRING UP THE HATE POT. constantly

snip;
In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers
For the final time, Stephanie, this thread is not about Obama. Are you really that stupid?

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

Obama asserted that the Confederate flag was primarily a symbol of racism.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

Obama reveals his lack of understanding of American history.

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
"In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air."

Mmm, which seems more believable in 2015...

A group of white racists target a black birthday party, or a crowd of blacks flip out at the sight of a truck with some confederate (and American and military) flags on it?
As opposed to the way blacks acted at a pool party earlier this year.

Here's a question, who is more likely to have been drinking, a veteran's group driving around and selling flags, or people at a party?

Definitely the kids at the party.

Kids? I'm thinking the parents.

Fury

LOL!!!

Not a simple yes or no answer,

but then, you know that.

Uhm, no.

It really IS a simple yes/no answer.

Only to the simpleminded.

#blacklivesmatter plans to disrupt the Republican National Convention. Do you support what they plan to do? Is that a racist attack?
Consider the venue. A National political convention where it's all about politics and messaging and, yes, protests or, a private party for a child.

If you don't understand that difference, how on earth can you understand different attitudes among the races?

View attachment 45852

snip;

For the final time, Stephanie, this thread is not about Obama. Are you really that stupid?

If you can't see the connection between Obama filling his supporters heads with hatred of their fellow Americans and those supporters attacking their fellow Americans, then you are that stupid.

Last edited:

Not one single Rightie is willing to go on record and say that white people using the word "******" against black people at a little black kid's birthday party is wrong. Not one. Folks, it's on video.

The deflect, they get personal, they invoke Obama or Godwin at practically every turn. The one thing they can't or don't do is to actually focus on a OP without frothing at the mouth.

Except it was not at the kids birthday party.

It was at the place where the mob "swarmed and threatened" the truck driver.

Again you dismiss/ignore/minimize the actions of the black(s) in question.

View attachment 45852

snip;

If you can't see the connection between Obama filling his supporters heads with hatred of their fellow Americans, they you are that stupid.
No, it's stupid Americans that would listen to the low-life POS. What damn difference does it make what Obama says? He can't tell you how to think, what's right and what's wrong, nor punish you if you don't listen to him. Only weak minds listen to what Obama says. If anyone listens to him, then they're too damn stupid to think for themselves. ... just saying ...

As usual

When given a choice between racists and black people, conservatives will always find a way to blame the black people

Except it was not at the kids birthday party.

It was at the place where the mob "swarmed and threatened" the truck driver.

Again you dismiss/ignore/minimize the actions of the black(s) in question.

What was the purpose of the confederate flag flying truck driver for being there?

As usual

When given a choice between racists and black people, conservatives will always find a way to blame the black people

and liberals will find a way to give black people a pass for bad behavior.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

The kids are ignorant and stupid.

As far as the no doubt bull crap, it is just that.

Not sure what states rights has to do with the story but nutters are nutters.

Don't these white people know that blacks are allowed to throw rocks at them. When blacks mob a white, the white is supposed to provide entertainment by not complaining.

Forum List

Back