Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

This thread is going exactly as I thought it would.

Not one single Rightie is willing to go on record and say that white people using the word "******" against black people at a little black kid's birthday party is wrong. Not one. Folks, it's on video.

Righties are just plain old sad. Really, really sad.

The deflect, they get personal, they invoke Obama or Godwin at practically every turn. The one thing they can't or don't do is to actually focus on a OP without frothing at the mouth.

Evidence: this thread.

Except it was not at the kids birthday party.

It was at the place where the mob "swarmed and threatened" the truck driver.

Again you dismiss/ignore/minimize the actions of the black(s) in question.

What was the purpose of the confederate flag flying truck driver for being there?

Didn't read the linked article I see.

Or dismissed the parts that didn't fit your preconceived notions.

THey were just driving by on the way home, and were attacked by a mob of angry black people who have been told by people like you that anyone who flys the confederate flag supports slavery.

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

View attachment 45852

I agree, but you need to go talk with the President and his followers. I just posted this.He's the ONE STIRRING UP THE HATE POT. constantly

snip;
In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers
For the final time, Stephanie, this thread is not about Obama. Are you really that stupid?

If you can't see the connection between Obama filling his supporters heads with hatred of their fellow Americans, they you are that stupid.
No, it's stupid Americans that would listen to the low-life POS. What damn difference does it make what Obama says? He can't tell you how to think, what's right and what's wrong, nor punish you if you don't listen to him. Only weak minds listen to what Obama says. If anyone listens to him, then they're too damn stupid to think for themselves. ... just saying ...

Sorry buddy, you're kidding yourself if you expect the words of the President of the United States to not have weight.

For good or ill.

Not one single Rightie is willing to go on record and say that white people using the word "******" against black people at a little black kid's birthday party is wrong. Not one. Folks, it's on video.

The deflect, they get personal, they invoke Obama or Godwin at practically every turn. The one thing they can't or don't do is to actually focus on a OP without frothing at the mouth.

As usual

When given a choice between racists and black people, conservatives will always find a way to blame the black people

Which is more believable, in 2015 America?

A group of white racist target a black birthday party for verbal abuse and intimidation, or a bunch of blacks attack some guys with Confederate Flags on their trucks just driving by?

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

View attachment 45852

I agree, but you need to go talk with the President and his followers. I just posted this.He's the ONE STIRRING UP THE HATE POT. constantly

snip;
In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers
For the final time, Stephanie, this thread is not about Obama. Are you really that stupid?

If you can't see the connection between Obama filling his supporters heads with hatred of their fellow Americans, they you are that stupid.
No, it's stupid Americans that would listen to the low-life POS. What damn difference does it make what Obama says? He can't tell you how to think, what's right and what's wrong, nor punish you if you don't listen to him. Only weak minds listen to what Obama says. If anyone listens to him, then they're too damn stupid to think for themselves. ... just saying ...

Sorry buddy, you're kidding yourself if you expect the words of the President of the United States to not have weight.

For good or ill.
Only those stupid enough to listen and swallow the BS. The rest of us are too smart to fall for the crap.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat
You do realize the slaves were brought here under the American flag? It also flew the whole time during slavery. Also it was dumbass liberals like yourself that gave the confederate flag the power it has now. I don't agree with what they did, but if it wasn't for people like yourself. These kind of instances wouldn't happen. Another liberal failure. Oh, and it was the democrats that started the kkk, and through welfare you destroyed the black family. Congratulations

As usual

When given a choice between racists and black people, conservatives will always find a way to blame the black people

Which is more believable, in 2015 America?

A group of white racist target a black birthday party for verbal abuse and intimidation, or a bunch of blacks attack some guys with Confederate Flags on their trucks just driving by?
sanchez_race_card_poster_.jpg.cf.jpg

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Its the same playbook. Yell at blacks about how hard it is to be white and listen to blacks assert their rights, and treat me like a human being blah blah blah and then when tensions rise, as planned they can say "Hey those blacks attacked me!"

And since whites are good and honorable and blacks are bad by nature whites dont ask "Why did they attack?" they simply say "Poor white guys, are you ok?"

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Its the same playbook. Yell at blacks about how hard it is to be white and listen to blacks assert their rights, and treat me like a human being blah blah blah and then when tensions rise, as planned they can say "Hey those blacks attacked me!"

And since whites are good and honorable and blacks are bad by nature whites dont ask "Why did they attack?" they simply say "Poor white guys, are you ok?"

Which is more likely in 2015 America?

A group of white racists targeting a black party for verbal abuse and intimidation,

or a crowd of blacks attacking some truck driving by with confederate (and American and veteran) flags on it?

What was the purpose of the confederate flag flying truck driver for being there?

THey were just driving by on the way home, and were attacked by a mob of angry black people who have been told by people like you that anyone who flys the confederate flag supports slavery.

Why we wuz jest mind'n our own business driving around with our flags a'fly'n
We never realized them negroes would take offense

Ridiculing the Southern Accent doesn't make you case stronger, it shows that you are biased against the party you are ridiculing.

Anyone with any ability to consider the report(s) rationally knows which scenario is more likely to be true.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

A group of white racists targeting a black party for verbal abuse and intimidation,

or a crowd of blacks attacking some truck driving by with confederate (and American and veteran) flags on it?

So you think the kids party was attacking the trucks? Was the kids party on wheels or were the trucks just that slow?

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

So you think the kids party was attacking the trucks? Was the kids party on wheels or were the trucks just that slow?

From the linked article.

"
Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

“Basically about eight of us had to hold 15 to 20 of them back,” Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group.

Someone called 911 and police eventually arrived to separate the factions. Authorities said neither side claimed anything physical took place, and no injuries were reported. They are now reviewing videos to “see if any criminal activity occurred.”

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

From the linked article.

"
Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

“Basically about eight of us had to hold 15 to 20 of them back,” Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group.

Someone called 911 and police eventually arrived to separate the factions. Authorities said neither side claimed anything physical took place, and no injuries were reported. They are now reviewing videos to “see if any criminal activity occurred.”

So you believe they called them a "specific racial slur" only AFTER they were attacked for no good reason?

Like I said before: And since whites are good and honorable and blacks are bad by nature whites dont ask "Why did they attack?" they simply say "Poor white guys, are you ok?"

It is up to white people to do their research and find out where black neighborhoods are so they can avoid them. No go zones are for your own safety.

White people crashed the party by being on the same street. They would have crashed the party by being on the same block. There should be a 5 mile perimeter around all black neighborhoods so no one makes a mistake.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

From the linked article.

"

So you believe they called them a "specific racial slur" only AFTER they were attacked for no good reason?

Like I said before: And since whites are good and honorable and blacks are bad by nature whites dont ask "Why did they attack?" they simply say "Poor white guys, are you ok?"

Yes I would believe that.

Most didn't till liberals gave the flag the power it has now. I heard obama is trying to ban the don't tread on me flag. Lol Must suck having to find things to be scared shitless over. Because you have to hide your failed policies.

#blacklivesmatter plans to disrupt the Republican National Convention. Do you support what they plan to do? Is that a racist attack?

Ahhhhh! Deflection no. 2!!!

Of course I don't support what YOU purport that they plan to do. But that's not the topic of this thread.

Question: do you have brain-damage, or just PTSD? ADD?
From YOUR link....
"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Anybody throws rocks at MY truck WHILE I am driving? I will blow their God damn head off.
I knew the story was bullshit, I was just waiting for the other side. Unprovoked attacks are very rare except in the movie in Leftists' head.

You know fellow Americans fellow Conservatives fellow Christians.
I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.
He can learn to tell the truth or go elsewhere.

Fury

LOL!!!

You go with that, baby huey!!

Inane posting no. 3,567.....

Now, back to the OP, little baby huey: do you think it is right for white people to be yelling "******" at black people?

A simple yes or no will do.

Not a simple yes or no answer,

but then, you know that.

Uhm, no.

It really IS a simple yes/no answer.
You know fellow Americans fellow Conservatives fellow Christians.
I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.
He can learn to tell the truth or go elsewhere.

Fury

LOL!!!

You go with that, baby huey!!

Inane posting no. 3,567.....

Now, back to the OP, little baby huey: do you think it is right for white people to be yelling "******" at black people?

A simple yes or no will do.

Not a simple yes or no answer,

but then, you know that.

Uhm, no.

It really IS a simple yes/no answer.
Not when the question is based on a bullshit Leftist fantasy narrative.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

From the linked article.

"

"No reason"?

Are you claiming that you DO NOT consider the flying of the Confederate Flag to be a provocation?

Forum List

Back