Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Yet another Confederate flag thread. Ugh!

Leftists are like autistic children...once they are invested in something, they can get their minds off it.

Well, their only goal in life now is to DIVIDE us and tear this country apart. it's for their OWN POWER grab over US. They didn't put that Thug community agitator in as President for nothing

Last edited:
"In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air."

Mmm, which seems more believable in 2015...

A group of white racists target a black birthday party, or a crowd of blacks flip out at the sight of a truck with some confederate (and American and military) flags on it?
As opposed to the way blacks acted at a pool party earlier this year.

You realize that cop was fired for what he did, right?

You realize that you inadvertantly supported my point, right?

THANKS!

"In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air."

A group of white racists target a black birthday party, or a crowd of blacks flip out at the sight of a truck with some confederate (and American and military) flags on it?

Here's a question, who is more likely to have been drinking, a veteran's group driving around and selling flags, or people at a party?

Veteran's group? A group with some veterans in it does not make it a veterans group. If they were a real veterans group they could be held accountable and the money made from flag sales would have to be recorded and accounted for also. A group with some vet's in it selling flags in not accountable to anyone. They can be using some of the funds to pay for gas for their trucks and beer for their bellies.

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

Obama asserted that the Confederate flag was primarily a symbol of racism.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

Obama reveals his lack of understanding of American history.

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

Attention, word-salad girl: this thead is not, I repeat, it is not about Obama.

Question: are you brain-dead?

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

images40QTMRUA.png

Those guys were just minding their own business. Selling flags to support veterans.
Thanks for point out Stat's contempt of the people that put their lives on the line to defend his right to act like an idiot!!!

Oh, I see that Lone Laugher's input went right over your head. Make sure to get the sand out of your ears.

Well, I hope those are your ears..

input?

Yepp. Input.

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

First Confederate flag.

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png

You know fellow Americans fellow Conservatives fellow Christians.
I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.
He can learn to tell the truth or go elsewhere.

Fury

LOL!!!

You go with that, baby huey!!

Inane posting no. 3,567.....

Now, back to the OP, little baby huey: do you think it is right for white people to be yelling "******" at black people?

A simple yes or no will do.

Not a simple yes or no answer,

but then, you know that.

No better way to show that criticism of the confederate flag is wrong than to wave it at black people and scream racial taunts at them

The flag issue is going too far. Both sides need to calm down and think about what they're doing before this gets out of hand. It's been going on for months now, and it's proven nothing. It's only made both sides angry and bitter. It's hurt racial issues way more than helped. I don't see any benefits to keeping this issue front page news. We have bigger fish to fry that needs our attention and energy. Personally, I believe that if the flag issue continues, something bad is going to happen, and it wont be pretty for neither side.

View attachment 45852

I agree, but you need to go talk with the President and his followers. I just posted this.He's the ONE STIRRING UP THE HATE POT. constantly

snip;

SNIP:

Via Breitbart:

all of it here:

First Confederate flag.

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png

If the racists were waving that flag we would be banning that

What is your point? That the racists got it wrong?

Bush, the leader of the caravan of trucks, told the AJC that his group is called “Protect the Flag” and is not a hateful one. They “drive around and sell flags,” he said, with all of the proceeds going to veterans or toward purchasing new American flags for those in need.

Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

This is what you find when you read the links provided.........just sayin.

Being a salesman, I know that if I wanted to sell rebel flags in support of veterans, I would cold call a black kid's birthday party. Dollar signs, yo.

You know fellow Americans fellow Conservatives fellow Christians.
I think it's time we taught stats a lesson about lying. I SUGGEST we boycott ALL Stat threads until the first of next month.
He can learn to tell the truth or go elsewhere.

Fury
Either that or help him get 10,000 thanks. He only needs about 170 to reach that goal. Ya, I think instead of the stupid 214 IQ boycott we should go for the 10,000 thank you goal.

THANKS!

Actually....no. These kids are out of control.....you seem to be supporting their random acts of thuggery.

THANKS!

Actually....no. These kids are out of control.....you seem to be supporting their random acts of thuggery.

Of course he would. because he hates certain people in the country who doesn't BOW down to his demands

Bush, the leader of the caravan of trucks, told the AJC that his group is called “Protect the Flag” and is not a hateful one. They “drive around and sell flags,” he said, with all of the proceeds going to veterans or toward purchasing new American flags for those in need.

Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

This is what you find when you read the links provided.........just sayin.
''Why bother reading the link?

The OP posted all they needed to know.

Being a salesman, I know that if I wanted to sell rebel flags in support of veterans, I would cold call a black kid's birthday party. Dollar signs, yo.
What part of driving down a public street that the guys with the flags were helping to maintain with their tax dollars are you too retarded to understand???

Forum List

Back