Confederate Flag to be Removed from Mississippi State Flag?

The end of the confederate flag

Dylann_Roof_Confederate_flag.jpg

"Let no crisis go to waste."
Can you believe it?

The kid is a racist rebel flag loving asshole and his murder for his cause results in the end of the flag he loves so well

Dumbass Root killing for his racist cause

You can't even buy a confederate flag at Wallmart, Amazon or eBay

Georgia and Mississippi will remove it from their state flags

He will be the reason the confederate flag died in this country

No, it wont end in this country in this century or the next. Some of us are made of sterner stuff. Pray Southrons don't have to re-educate your stupid ass on that topic, shit-4-brains, lol.

No, it wont end in this country in this century or the next. Some of us are made of sterner stuff. Pray Southrons don't have to re-educate your stupid ass on that topic, shit-4-brains, lol.
A fucking 21 year old asshole racist will singularly kill the Rebel flag

After 150 years

South Carolina isn't proposing banning the Confederate Battle flag, just removing it from display of federal (or even state buildings, not sure about that). Nobody is banning ol Dix. Frankly, I don't care, it is symbolic of traitors and despicable causes.

In my lifetime, I have not seen a single event bring down that flag

Dylann Root provided it

Rented Duck Dynasty season seven tonight...the last thing the liberals "killed"...season eight starts tomorrow. Remember that backlash that set so many "politically correct" businesses back on their heels?

I understand why liberals hate Southern Pride. Liberals hate their own country, Take pride in America? The very thought is anathema to them. Burn an American flag, don't fly it.

Tonight I drove down dirt road to the Pomme de Terre River in a truck I rebuilt myself and fished with a pole I cut, dried, whipped and rigged with my own hands. Fried up some bluegill fillets and catfish nuggets for supper at the dining room table after a prayer of thanks.

And all is right in the world.

Thank God I'm a Country Boy.

Rented Duck Dynasty season seven tonight...the last thing the liberals "killed"...season eight starts tomorrow. Remember that backlash that set so many "politically correct" businesses back on their heels?

I understand why liberals hate Southern Pride. Liberals hate their own country, Take pride in America? The very thought is anathema to them. Burn an American flag, don't fly it.

Tonight I drove down dirt road to the Pomme de Terre River in a truck I rebuilt myself and fished with a pole I cut, dried, whipped and rigged with my own hands. Fried up some bluegill fillets and catfish nuggets for supper at the dining room table after a prayer of thanks.

And all is right in the world.

Thank God I'm a Country Boy.
Duck Dynasty is the last bastion of the south?

Pathetic

Duck dynasty
Dukes of Hazard
Beverly Hillbillys

Southern Culture

Would you say that about Sanford & Son, The Jeffersons, and Good Times?

Try your best to keep your bigotry in check.

You are the one celebrating the Duck

I assume you mean "No, I would never say that those black comedies represent the epitome of black culture, because that would be completely inappropriate, but bigotry against Southern culture is trendy among my soft handed lilly-white metrosexual urban clique."

That at least would be honest.

So by your "logic" the germans should be allowed to fly the swastika on government property in berlin

And Batshit wins the stupidity prize for three years running now.

The Nazi flag was the national flag of a defeated state. The Confederate Battle flag has never been the flag of a soveriegn state, you ignorant ass hat.

Defeated nontheless.

That is still no basis for comparison, dude.

The CBF was not the only symbol used to defend slavery and racism by various short sighted people. The Bible, the US flag Old Glory and the Cross were also used in various ways. The commie fucktards are only fighting against the CBF because they sense a weakness in current public opinion to go after it, but they will get to banning all the rest of them too one fine day.

We might as well take a stand stop you commie fucks NOW on THIS issue and not wait for you to crawl on to the next one after this.

It is an apt comparison to any rational person. The entire purpose and symbolism behind it's creation and use was wholly defeated. It was not the only symbol but it is a symbol of repression and supremacy that has been used for years. Just the very fact that it has been co-opted by supremacists is reason enough to get rid of it.

Ah, so if I don't agree that comparing the use of a signal flag to all uses of a national flag, *I* am the irrational person? lol, you libtards just kill me.

You apparently do not understand the 'entire purpose and symbolism" of that flag, moron. It was a battle flag, not a national flag. It was used to signal troops in battle and was never used in any Confederate court or slave market, unlike Old Glory. That idiot racists have tried to hijack it is irrelevant, and you libtards acting as if it does is just part of your corporate sponsored hustle and distraction paid for by the Ford Foundation so American workers can be distracted as corporations rip us all off.

That makes you either a traitor to the American people or just another dimwitted stooge, take your pick.

LiberalsWorkingonHardProblems_zpskibzkr3z.jpg

What's it's symbolism beyond the war professor?

"re- educate"?
The epitome of stupid. Do you mean kill more Americans than ever before for your agenda to lose? Brilliant!

The flag does represent history. So put it in a museum or a cemetery. But make no mistake. All of the confederate flags represent the acts of the past committed by traitors to the U.S. Treason is not now, nor ever to be condoned. The confederate battle flag (nor any other confederate flag) should never, under ANY circumstances, be allowed to fly at any city, state, or Federal government facility. It is a deliberate provocation. Moreover, it is not only a symbol of treason, it is a deliberate act of bigotry against southern African Americans, particularly in Charleston, where it wasn't present on the Capitol building until the legislature decided to raise it in response to the civil rights movement. Take them all down, openly acknowledge that we are all American citizens, not Americans and confederates, and then get on with your lives.

Forum List

Back