'Confederate Railroad' banned from state fair

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
More nonsense from hyper-sensitive cupcakes.

Confederate Railroad speaks out about cancellation
Posted: Jul 09, 2019 8:54 AM PDTUpdated: Jul 09, 2019 9:47 AM PDT
By Kenzie Dillow
CONNECT

(WSIL) -- After being removed from the Du Quoin State Fair, Confederate Railroad is speaking out about the move.

The group was scheduled to play Aug. 27. The Illinois Department of Agriculture canceled the appearance last week. It didn't give a reason but said it "is in the best interest" of the state.

Confederate Railroad speaks out about cancellation

First off, Confederate Railroad made a bad name choice, which was a choice.
They could change their name: Confederate Air Force changed their name to Commemorative Air Force.
Maybe Confederate Railroad will be looking to hire some 'social justice warrior' rep(s) now?
I wish them luck.

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

They could change their name: Confederate Air Force changed their name to Commemorative Air Force.
Maybe Confederate Railroad will be looking to hire some 'social justice warrior' rep(s) now?
I wish them luck.

Verve Records made Frank Zappa change his band name from "The Mothers" to "The Mothers of Invention".

I wish them luck.
They could.

It is FAR more effective to point out the pure insanity in modern PC bullshit though. PC and SJW is wildly unpopular because of stupid stunts like this.

This is why free speech is good - stupid shit like this can ONLY spread in darkness.

th

So now those seven dirty words of George Carlin fame are alright to use daily and we have a whole new list of words that won't be able to be used. Let's see what we can come up with that are soon to be banned if they already aren't. Let's see... There's the N-word of course but how about the use of...

Confederate, Rebel, Dixie, Cowboy, Pedophile, Homo, White (if you're referring to yourself positively), & Black (If you're referring to yourself and are not black)...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Damaged Eagle said:
They'll be after other band names and then song names that "offend" them soon too...
You Will Live By Prog Rules
No Matter The Law Or Your Rights
Or Else....
It's All Around You Already

This is just more left wing democrat replay of 1930’s Germany.
One of my all time favorite blues harp players is named Pierre Beauregard. He is a descendent of the confederate general. Does he have to change his name, too?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I wish them luck.
Lol
Politically correct asswipes like yourself... are definitely retarded.
...In all 57 states and under sniper fire

Maybe they can invite Wank for Peace, Slippery Nipples, Fart Surgeon, Beaver Sneeze, Butthole Surfers or Gay Dad. I'm sure they will bring some great music with them.

I wish them luck.
they have been around since 1992.....how come it never mattered until now?...

I wish them luck.

Political correctness has run a muck!

I wish them luck.

The current "PC" loons are distressed...about every little thing

Forum List

Back