'Confederate Railroad' banned from state fair

More nonsense from hyper-sensitive cupcakes.

Confederate Railroad speaks out about cancellation
Posted: Jul 09, 2019 8:54 AM PDTUpdated: Jul 09, 2019 9:47 AM PDT
By Kenzie Dillow
CONNECT

(WSIL) -- After being removed from the Du Quoin State Fair, Confederate Railroad is speaking out about the move.

The group was scheduled to play Aug. 27. The Illinois Department of Agriculture canceled the appearance last week. It didn't give a reason but said it "is in the best interest" of the state.

Confederate Railroad speaks out about cancellation
Orwellian

Maybe they can invite Wank for Peace, Slippery Nipples, Fart Surgeon, Beaver Sneeze, Butthole Surfers or Gay Dad. I'm sure they will bring some great music with them.
I think they should invite the “Dead Kennedy’s.”

but we just want this one flag removed...

i knew it was bullshit at the time.

First off, Confederate Railroad made a bad name choice, which was a choice.
They could change their name: Confederate Air Force changed their name to Commemorative Air Force.
Maybe Confederate Railroad will be looking to hire some 'social justice warrior' rep(s) now?
I wish them luck.
they have been around since 1992.....how come it never mattered until now?...

The current "PC" loons are distressed...about every little thing
being a distressed idiot is in the job description of being PC to begin with.

They should just change their names to......Redneck Assholes

Like SSM...we just want civil unions...baby steps

First baby step was allowing negroes and whites to marry
Talk about conservative outrage
i'm conservative. i don't give a flying mouse turd who marries who. your life, live it.

your stereotypes are so you can remain willfully stupid.

Good for you
You should make all Conservatives proud....but you don’t

i'm conservative. i don't give a flying mouse turd who marries who. your life, live it.

your stereotypes are so you can remain willfully stupid.

Good for you
You should make all Conservatives proud....but you don’t
that's fine. you make all 3rd grade idiots proud.

you go, you.

Amen to this. If you give a mouse a cookie.....

God bless you and the band always!!!

Holly

P.S. For those of you who have never heard of them, the song that they are the most known for is the one named "Trashy Women".

Get lost fudge packer, your nonsense is past old and annoying
Face it SmellyIrishAss....

Your comrades on this board still hate interracial marriage and post threads complaining if a TV Commercial has an interracial couple

they have been around since 1992.....how come it never mattered until now?...

Times change?
yes it does,but people are supposed to get smarter and have a thing called common sense...

Yes; I understand the entire PC thing & I'm just as sick of it as anyone but I have been employed in multiple work environments in which being PC is required. I have become used to it over the years & I have no issue with it. Being PC is much more respectful than say, being like Trump during the 2016 campaign, in which Trump insulted, denigrated, and shit on just about everyone & anybody, from US military vets, to handicapped persons, to women, to his own daughter & his (several) wives.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a snowflake but being respectful around others & to others is not a GOP family value. It's a common sense value.

What the fuck were you saying about common sense? Oh, fuck it ................
sounds like you are saying you go whichever way the wind blows ......

so, you don't prefer to be respectful around others & you don't prefer to be respectful to others?

not my problem .............. it's all you bro' .......
i dont need political correctness to be my guide on how to be respectful around others....if you do,then thats your problem "bro".....

Times change?
yes it does,but people are supposed to get smarter and have a thing called common sense...

Yes; I understand the entire PC thing & I'm just as sick of it as anyone but I have been employed in multiple work environments in which being PC is required. I have become used to it over the years & I have no issue with it. Being PC is much more respectful than say, being like Trump during the 2016 campaign, in which Trump insulted, denigrated, and shit on just about everyone & anybody, from US military vets, to handicapped persons, to women, to his own daughter & his (several) wives.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a snowflake but being respectful around others & to others is not a GOP family value. It's a common sense value.

so, you don't prefer to be respectful around others & you don't prefer to be respectful to others?

i dont need political correctness to be my guide on how to be respectful around others....if you do,then thats your problem "bro".....

from observing the many rants you post here @ USMB I'm fairly certain you have no interest in being PC, or respectful to others & that isn't my problem.
Times change?

If you want to be an ass hole around others then be my guest; not my problem .........

from observing the many rants you post here @ USMB I'm fairly certain you have no interest in being PC, or respectful to others & that isn't my problem.

If you want to be an ass hole around others then be my guest; not my problem .........
if you cant be respectful around someone without being PC then you have a problem .....

likewise with the rants you throw up around here....

Maybe they should change their name to 'The Tali-Band' so they would be allowed to play!
If they hate gays and abortion it`s a perfect name for them.

do you know what their beliefs are? They may love gays, and not care about whether you are aborted or not and just like to play music. What do you think they should be called? "We love gays and abortion band"? Kind of a long name, did they need to add anything to their name to make the left wing nuts happy?

You are not respectful to others around here either. So, your BS is just that.

Forum List

Back